Thought Crime Bill

Wow, the anti-American lefties on this site love to hide behind the "constitution" so they can spread their traitorous poison. If you hate America, our President and our government so much, why don't you move to Cuba? As for me, I have nothing to hide because I am a loyal American citizen. I totally trust our government to keep us safe from the Islamofascists who want to take over the world and make everybody kiss the ground five times a day. I trust our President and any decision he makes, because he knows the Islamofascists hate our freedoms. So, if you really love your country, you will trust our government, stop questioning authority and respect the judgment of our President!

1. Damn fine satire;
or
2. Mindless drivel,

:badgrin:

He'd probably never admit it, because it seems to be his image, but his posts are obviously satire.

The Patriot Act is used against white activists like Matt Hale, and I have no doubt this law will be used to shut down white advocacy sites and groups. The Jews have gotten very worried about the Internet and its ability to circumvent their control of the flow of information in this country.

Forum List

Back