Though I am not a defender of white women

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I still think it's wrong for the jews to unleash the black men against them. That's wrong and immoral.

I grew up among white women, and I don't think they are just sexual playthings to be used by blacks.

I still think it's wrong for the jews to unleash the black men against them. That's wrong and immoral.

I grew up among white women, and I don't think they are just sexual playthings to be used by blacks.

The above post is brought to you by STORMFRONT, and your friends at the KKK. Be sure to visit them at the nearest cross burning, the first ten to enlist in our crusade this Monday Evening will receive a free flour sack, one size fits all.

:cuckoo: :tinfoil:

You must have missed the Asslips memo. Black boys aren't using white women for sexual playthings. White women are falling all over one another to have sex with the far superior black males, and sometimes don't even get beat up by them afterwards.

Forum List

Back