"Thou Shalt not Pleasure Thyself in Public"

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Remember the illiterate Detroit Superintendent? He resigned. Not from the embarrassment of his writing skills, but because he got caught with his pants down. Literally.

DPS police were investigating allegations by schools Superintendent Teresa Gueyser that during a meeting at about 5 p.m. Wednesday, Mathis touched himself for 20 minutes, then unzipped his pants.

Gueyser, in a memorandum to the board, said she ended the meeting.

“I told him that there was no reason for us to continue the meeting with that behavior,” she said.

Gueyser said the incident was the culmination of a long history of inappropriate behavior.

“This situation is now untenable and intolerable,” she said.

Detroit school board president accused of sex act in meeting | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Remember the illiterate Detroit Superintendent? He resigned. Not from the embarrassment of his writing skills, but because he got caught with his pants down. Literally.

DPS police were investigating allegations by schools Superintendent Teresa Gueyser that during a meeting at about 5 p.m. Wednesday, Mathis touched himself for 20 minutes, then unzipped his pants.

Gueyser, in a memorandum to the board, said she ended the meeting.

“I told him that there was no reason for us to continue the meeting with that behavior,” she said.

Gueyser said the incident was the culmination of a long history of inappropriate behavior.

“This situation is now untenable and intolerable,” she said.

Detroit school board president accused of sex act in meeting | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm absolutely amazed, flabbergasted, nonplussed, and shocked. Xot is on a school board?

Forum List

Back