Thou Shalt Not Dis Obama

Won on 2 battlefields....a high morale voluntary military....freed 20+million Iraqis......6+ years of a stable economy with less than 5% unemployment.....

You can believe Obermann and Matthews or believe the truth....I'll take the truth...

I'll keep my guns, keep my freedom, and keep my money.......you keep the "change"

LOL. Freed twenty plus million Iraqis. Sure, fellow, sure. That is why, in a population of only 25 million, two million are refugees in other nations, 2 million are internal refugees, and at least 500,000 are dead. That is some real freedom there, boy.

Krugman, Volker, and about half the people that I work with knew that there was some bad cess coming down on us at least 4 years ago. They really thought that the Republicans would manage to forestal the crash untill another administration took over. So did the Republicans. But here we are, starting to enter the Second Great Republican Depression. While fruitcakes like you are still singing the praises of idiots.

Well, until we get far worse, and I certainly hope it does not happen in my lifetime, Bush will remain exactly that. Two failed wars, no justice for 3000 Americans murdered on American soil, one of the wars based on lies fabricated by Bush and Cheney. And a little matter of the Second Great Republican Depression.

No, we did not call our soldiers that. In fact, we opened up the investigations into how Bush and his cronies were treating our wounded soldiers at Walter Reed. Another great deed brought to you by Bush and Company.

Obama has very high ratings, while the Republicans in Congress are down in the George aWol Bush country for ratings. Whether he can pull us out of the disaster that you Republicans have created has yet to be seen. But he is trying, while all you people are doing is standing in the doorway, and blocking off the hall. More failed policy in defense of failded policy.

Liar! Murtha did exactly that,,

Durban called the troops Nazis and compared Gitmo to the Russian Gulag....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqIlXfkylD4]YouTube - Durbin Compares U.S. Troops to Nazi's, Soviets, & Pol Pot[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOSVi7MIa3c]YouTube - Michelle Obama: What's Your Problem?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36T1fnIafC0]YouTube - Jeremiah Wright[/ame]

and your guys defended and :clap2:

Won on 2 battlefields....a high morale voluntary military....freed 20+million Iraqis......6+ years of a stable economy with less than 5% unemployment.....

You can believe Obermann and Matthews or believe the truth....I'll take the truth...

I'll keep my guns, keep my freedom, and keep my money.......you keep the "change"

LOL. Freed twenty plus million Iraqis. Sure, fellow, sure. That is why, in a population of only 25 million, two million are refugees in other nations, 2 million are internal refugees, and at least 500,000 are dead. That is some real freedom there, boy.

Anal intercourse don't mean you can pull "facts" out of your rectum...

Krugman, Volker, and about half the people that I work with knew that there was some bad cess coming down on us at least 4 years ago. They really thought that the Republicans would manage to forestal the crash untill another administration took over. So did the Republicans. But here we are, starting to enter the Second Great Republican Depression. While fruitcakes like you are still singing the praises of idiots.

See for yourself
Take your time....pay attention...its video...its undeniable..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivmL-lXNy64&feature=related]YouTube - EVIDENCE FOUND!!! Clinton administration's "BANK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" They forced banks to make BAD LOANS and ACORN and Obama's tie to all of it!!![/ame]
Banking Affirmative action....by Democrats...1998

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs&feature=related]YouTube - Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&feature=related]YouTube - Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown[/ame]
Dems warned about Freddie and Fanny....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gibbs Takes Off Gloves to Challenge Reporters, Hosts Who Cross Obama
White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs has singled out media personalities Jim Cramer, Rush Limbaugh and Rick Santelli in the course of less than two weeks.

Jim Cramer. Rush Limbaugh. Rick Santelli.

What do they all have in common? Most likely, none of them is getting invited to the White House Christmas party.

All three media personalities have been singled out by President Obama's press shop in the course of less than two weeks. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, in doing so, has shown an unusual willingness to spar with cable and radio hosts who take shots at his boss.

The rebuttals have ranged from playful ribbing to disdainful scolding.

Talk show host Limbaugh has drawn the most ire from the White House. Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel called him out on Sunday for saying he wants Obama to fail, after Obama told Republican lawmakers not to listen to people like Limbaugh several weeks ago.

Gibbs followed up Monday, calling on conservative pundits to challenge Limbaugh on air.

"Do they want to see the president's economic agenda fail? You know, I bet there are a number of guests on television throughout the day and maybe into tomorrow who could let America know whether -- whether they agree with what Rush Limbaugh said this weekend," Gibbs said. But then he took a shot at those who applauded Limbaugh during his address to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington over the weekend.

"You know, I'd like to think, and I think most people would like to think, that we can put aside our differences and get things done for the American people. We'll say, in watching a few cable clips of Mr. Limbaugh's speech, his notion of presidential failures seemed to be quite popular in the room in which he spoke," he said.

Gibbs repeated his call for Republicans to speak up on whether they agree with Limbaugh Tuesday. Limbaugh has said that while he wants Obama to fail, he doesn't want the economy to fail.

Donald Rieck, executive director at the Center for Media and Public Affairs, said the Obama team, which studies have shown received far more favorable press treatment during the campaign than its rivals, is apparently having trouble acclimating to a more critical press post-Inauguration Day.

"If they're going to do this, to jump like that every time someone says something provocative about them, it's going to be an awfully long tenure for Gibbs, because there's a way to let this roll off your shoulders," he said.

Gibbs didn't stop at Limbaugh, who Democrats eagerly claim speaks for the Republican Party in the absence of a clear leader. (House Republican Leader John Boehner asserted Wednesday that the White House was intentionally elevating Limbaugh to distract from their budget.)

Gibbs Takes Off Gloves to Challenge Reporters, Hosts Who Cross Obama - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Republicans are fair game from any source but Obama is off limits? What a nancy-boy.

I love it. Rush hasn't been this popular since Clinton was President. :lol:

Gibbs Takes Off Gloves to Challenge Reporters, Hosts Who Cross Obama
White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs has singled out media personalities Jim Cramer, Rush Limbaugh and Rick Santelli in the course of less than two weeks.

Jim Cramer. Rush Limbaugh. Rick Santelli.

What do they all have in common? Most likely, none of them is getting invited to the White House Christmas party.

All three media personalities have been singled out by President Obama's press shop in the course of less than two weeks. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, in doing so, has shown an unusual willingness to spar with cable and radio hosts who take shots at his boss.

The rebuttals have ranged from playful ribbing to disdainful scolding.

Talk show host Limbaugh has drawn the most ire from the White House. Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel called him out on Sunday for saying he wants Obama to fail, after Obama told Republican lawmakers not to listen to people like Limbaugh several weeks ago.

Gibbs followed up Monday, calling on conservative pundits to challenge Limbaugh on air.

"Do they want to see the president's economic agenda fail? You know, I bet there are a number of guests on television throughout the day and maybe into tomorrow who could let America know whether -- whether they agree with what Rush Limbaugh said this weekend," Gibbs said. But then he took a shot at those who applauded Limbaugh during his address to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington over the weekend.

"You know, I'd like to think, and I think most people would like to think, that we can put aside our differences and get things done for the American people. We'll say, in watching a few cable clips of Mr. Limbaugh's speech, his notion of presidential failures seemed to be quite popular in the room in which he spoke," he said.

Gibbs repeated his call for Republicans to speak up on whether they agree with Limbaugh Tuesday. Limbaugh has said that while he wants Obama to fail, he doesn't want the economy to fail.

Donald Rieck, executive director at the Center for Media and Public Affairs, said the Obama team, which studies have shown received far more favorable press treatment during the campaign than its rivals, is apparently having trouble acclimating to a more critical press post-Inauguration Day.

"If they're going to do this, to jump like that every time someone says something provocative about them, it's going to be an awfully long tenure for Gibbs, because there's a way to let this roll off your shoulders," he said.

Gibbs didn't stop at Limbaugh, who Democrats eagerly claim speaks for the Republican Party in the absence of a clear leader. (House Republican Leader John Boehner asserted Wednesday that the White House was intentionally elevating Limbaugh to distract from their budget.)

Gibbs Takes Off Gloves to Challenge Reporters, Hosts Who Cross Obama - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Republicans are fair game from any source but Obama is off limits? What a nancy-boy.

Indeed. I don't even like him, but now if possible catch 5 minutes here and there.

Indeed. I don't even like him, but now if possible catch 5 minutes here and there.

I've never considered anymore than comedy. However, the lefties have heaped so much notoriety onto him they can thank only themselves for introducing him to a whole new generation of listeners.:lol:

after Obama told Republican lawmakers not to listen to people like Limbaugh several weeks ago.

He said you shouldn't listen to Rush if you want to work together. There is a difference.

If Obama doesn't want people to listen to Rush, then why are the Dems and the WH touting Rush as the GOP talking boy???

because the leaders of you your party are going on bended knee to apologize to rush, and kiss his fat pimply ass.

And they tighter you hug and cling to rush and his 12th century christian taliban view of the word, the longer the party of George Bush stays out of power, where they belong after fucking everything up

that's just smart fucking politics by obama

He said you shouldn't listen to Rush if you want to work together. There is a difference.

If Obama doesn't want people to listen to Rush, then why are the Dems and the WH touting Rush as the GOP talking boy???

because the leaders of you your party are going on bended knee to apologize to rush, and kiss his fat pimply ass.

And they tighter you hug and cling to rush and his 12th century christian taliban view of the word, the longer the party of George Bush stays out of power, where they belong after fucking everything up

Wow. Quite a twist. Try again.

Nobody gave a crap about Rush until Obama attacked him. DUMB politics by Obama.

Wrong again,, you did and still do pronnounce Bush as "the worst President ever" "failed failed failed policy" Your congresscritters stood in front of the whole world and called Bush a failure, a liar, the worst President ever, and declared the war lost and our soldiers monsters, killers, rapists, and mercaneries" so fuck you and bullshit. Liar

Well, until we get far worse, and I certainly hope it does not happen in my lifetime, Bush will remain exactly that. Two failed wars, no justice for 3000 Americans murdered on American soil, one of the wars based on lies fabricated by Bush and Cheney. And a little matter of the Second Great Republican Depression.

No, we did not call our soldiers that. In fact, we opened up the investigations into how Bush and his cronies were treating our wounded soldiers at Walter Reed. Another great deed brought to you by Bush and Company.

Obama has very high ratings, while the Republicans in Congress are down in the George aWol Bush country for ratings. Whether he can pull us out of the disaster that you Republicans have created has yet to be seen. But he is trying, while all you people are doing is standing in the doorway, and blocking off the hall. More failed policy in defense of failded policy.

Liar! Murtha did exactly that,,

So did all the libby moonbats on the message boards. They just are hoping everyone won't remember....they are wrong.

Wow. Quite a twist. Try again.

Nobody gave a crap about Rush until Obama attacked him. DUMB politics by Obama.

So true ... until Obama brought him up and this whole uproar over it started, I almost forgot he even existed.

Sure thing - Rush's next contract will pay him even more now. He has been on the 24/7 news cycle for months now.

The Obama adminstration is not marginalizing Republicans - they are legitimizing Rush to a whole new audience.

Willow exposed the liberal hypocrisy, are any lefties gonna deny the anti-americanism on the videos she posted ?

Why does Rush want Obama to fail? Doesn't he realize that if he does we all fail?

Keep wearing out that lie. Limbaugh said that he wants Obama's liberal POLICIES's to fail. Big difference from saying he wants the President to fail. Libs have been misquoting this for weeks only because in this context, it really gets people stirred up. If you can make the quote fit your agenda, you can get more mileage. Completely dishonest no matter which side does it. Most people are of the American Idol/People Magazine mentality that if they hear it on television or read it in print, it must be true.

Why does Rush want Obama to fail? Doesn't he realize that if he does we all fail?

Keep wearing out that lie. Limbaugh said that he wants Obama's liberal POLICIES's to fail. Big difference from saying he wants the President to fail. Libs have been misquoting this for weeks only because in this context, it really gets people stirred up. If you can make the quote fit your agenda, you can get more mileage. Completely dishonest no matter which side does it. Most people are of the American Idol/People Magazine mentality that if they hear it on television or read it in print, it must be true.

Let us remember how hopefull and supportive the leftists were in 2001, prior to 9-11, prior to Iraq...they really wanted to give Mr. Bush a fair chance...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNjK4HktXEw]YouTube - A Year In The Streets: Bush Inauguration 2001[/ame]

That doesn't make it any better, this just means he doesn't care who enacts the policy but that he wants America to fail.

Sure thing - Rush's next contract will pay him even more now. He has been on the 24/7 news cycle for months now.

The Obama adminstration is not marginalizing Republicans - they are legitimizing Rush to a whole new audience.

of course. I think a dem winning was the best thing that could have happened for Rush's ratings. as well as coulter's.

Forum List

Back