Thou Shalt Not Attack Man With Gun

Easy. Right around the time the referee stopped the fight to prevent serious injury. See, Zimmerman didn't have a ref to protect him. He had a gun.

See how that works?

It only works when you already have the gun in your hand pally, someone pointing a gun at me would tend to stop me from punching him in the face, looks increasingly like he shot him because he is a coward and a murderer and was playing the big I am because he had a gun.
Defend with one hand / arm while reaching for your gun with the other, all the while moving your head side to side to avoid punches, and using your legs to destabilize Trayvon. Zimmerman managed to get his gun out. It's not impossible. Are you suggesting that Trayvon managed to get on top of Zimmerman beating him up while he had the gun in his hand from the beginning of the confrontation? Now that's funny.

While he was defending himself like a pro why didn't he transition, get into full mount and beat the kid up instead:lol::lol::lol:

He followed The kid, confronted him with a gun in his hand and then for whatever reason murdered him.Case solved.

Well, cancel the trial... douche bag's got it all figured out.

:lol:

Yeah, just like Rabies does.

He should sell that video on E-bay, he'd make millions!

Well, I dunno about that.. personally, I think we have a big "que es muy macho" moment and somebody ended up dead. It's tragic all the way around.

Yeah, just like Rabies does.

He should sell that video on E-bay, he'd make millions!

Well, I dunno about that.. personally, I think we have a big "que es muy macho" moment and somebody ended up dead. It's tragic all the way around.

I agree.

How long do we have to duck and cover before the world as we know it, ends?

;)

As much as stupid, senseless shit like this saddens me, life goes on...

The only thing I can find fault with is that WHILE he was getting his head bashed in, Zimmerman could have said "That isn't my dick poking you in the chest. Stop of I will blow a hole right through your heart." That might have ended it, but either there wasn't time, or Zimmerman was too frightened by that time.

Now that the autopsy findings of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman's medical examination record, and the initial interviews of witnesses have been made public, it is without a doubt totally clear that it was Trayvon Martin that brutally attacked (more like jumped) Zimmerman in such a way that Zimmerman feared for his life, and reluctantly had to use his gun on Trayvon. What we have is a tall, well built teenager, in gangster type clothing, high on pot, walking around in a gated neighborhood, and being totally unresponsive to a person (Zimmerman) who was in charge of security for a neighborhood that had been burglarized around 5 times in one month.

Travyon eventually jumps Zimmerman as the medical and autopsy records clearly show. I'm not saying Zimmerman has no fault in this. At best he is guilty of being ignorant of the law by following Trayvon, in his mind a potential burglar who was acting very strange, due to his concern for his neighbors and his neighborhood's safety.

It is astounding to me why they even arrested or charged George Zimmerman, if not to cave into all the race baiting, false allegations, and radical leftist media liars. I guess all of those immoral, unethical, assholes including the opportunistic president we have in office, that will do or say anything (including throwing his friends and family under the bus), that made George Zimmerman into something he wasn't, now have egg on their faces.

George-Zimmerman-Bloody-Head.jpg

Your version of what happened is as unsubstantiated as mine. I think Zimmerman stalked Martin and started the fight, then when he was getting his ass whipped, he decided he better kill the kid because otherwise he might get killed himself. And your statement that he was high is an unsubstantiated statement. He was found to have THC in his system. Of course, pot can be traced in your system for up to 30 days. They didn't say how much was in his system. You also ignored statements made by people who knew Zimmerman who stated he was racist.

Either way, I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out. As much as I think Zimmerman stalked the kid and started the fight, if it can't be proven, I don't see how anyone could vote to convict him.
That is not the false version that the media has been feeding the public. We kept hearing that poor Trayvon was crying for help while Zimmerman was on top of Travyon beating up on him. It now appears from the injuries and autopsy report that it was Zimmerman yelling for yelp, and Trayvon was on top of him trying to beat the living daylights out of him, until Zimmerman finally resorted to using his gun. In essence Trayvon had almost no physical injuries other than evidence of a close up gun shot wound. Meaning that Trayvon jumped Zimmerman. I don't see how it could have gone down any other way, and so will any reasonable person.

This charge has been a total travesty of justice and proof that the left and it's croonies in the media have no shame or morals.

So you believe that Trayvon was walking back to his father's girlfriend's house and spotted a Mexican guy and decided that he was going to go jump this **** so he could beat the living daylights out of him. Not having any idea who Zimmerman was or why he was just innocently heading back to his car, Trayvon Martin got it in his head that he wanted a fight. Sorry, but I'm not buying.

If Shogun had a gun, when would he have been able to shoot it:lol:

Easy. Right around the time the referee stopped the fight to prevent serious injury. See, Zimmerman didn't have a ref to protect him. He had a gun.

See how that works?

It only works when you already have the gun in your hand pally, someone pointing a gun at me would tend to stop me from punching him in the face, looks increasingly like he shot him because he is a coward and a murderer and was playing the big I am because he had a gun.

So you're saying Zman didnt have the gun in his hand at first (but rather he had it concealed), then Trayvon attacked him, was on top of him pounding his head into concrete, THEN Zman was able to retrieve the gun and defend himself? Ummm....okay, thats what I think happened too.

So you say he should've pulled the gun before Trayvon became aggressive to prevent Trayvon from attacking him?

Your version of what happened is as unsubstantiated as mine. I think Zimmerman stalked Martin and started the fight, then when he was getting his ass whipped, he decided he better kill the kid because otherwise he might get killed himself. And your statement that he was high is an unsubstantiated statement. He was found to have THC in his system. Of course, pot can be traced in your system for up to 30 days. They didn't say how much was in his system. You also ignored statements made by people who knew Zimmerman who stated he was racist.

Either way, I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out. As much as I think Zimmerman stalked the kid and started the fight, if it can't be proven, I don't see how anyone could vote to convict him.
That is not the false version that the media has been feeding the public. We kept hearing that poor Trayvon was crying for help while Zimmerman was on top of Travyon beating up on him. It now appears from the injuries and autopsy report that it was Zimmerman yelling for yelp, and Trayvon was on top of him trying to beat the living daylights out of him, until Zimmerman finally resorted to using his gun. In essence Trayvon had almost no physical injuries other than evidence of a close up gun shot wound. Meaning that Trayvon jumped Zimmerman. I don't see how it could have gone down any other way, and so will any reasonable person.

This charge has been a total travesty of justice and proof that the left and it's croonies in the media have no shame or morals.

So you believe that Trayvon was walking back to his father's girlfriend's house and spotted a Mexican guy and decided that he was going to go jump this **** so he could beat the living daylights out of him. Not having any idea who Zimmerman was or why he was just innocently heading back to his car, Trayvon Martin got it in his head that he wanted a fight. Sorry, but I'm not buying.

Well he spotted a Mexican guy shadowing him and decided to teach him a lesson.
Yeah, that's pretty credible actually.

Clearly?

that's for the courts to decide

the only thing that clear is that most people jumped to conclusions before they has all the evidence.

and for all you know, that still not all the evidence.
It had already been concluded by the media, and clowns like Al Sharpton and President Obama that Zimmerman was totally guilty. They called the police racist and incompetent, and asked for the police cheif's resignation. So now that all this evidence has surfaced proving the opposite of what was claimed, you want to "reserve" judgment on a father who was just doing his job patrolling his crime infested neighborhood? That is so kind of you.

Oh, so it was business as usual for the racist ass clowns. Brings a couple of sayings to mind. Some things never change, and if it ain't broke..."

There are those that think that they can fight and those that can fight. The guys that think they can fight often end hurt or dead when they attack someone who can fight. Zimmerman did exactly what a prepared man, a fighter, should do when confronted by a wanna-be-thug.

Forum List

Back