Thou Shalt Not Attack Man With Gun

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Now that the autopsy findings of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman's medical examination record, and the initial interviews of witnesses have been made public, it is without a doubt totally clear that it was Trayvon Martin that brutally attacked (more like jumped) Zimmerman in such a way that Zimmerman feared for his life, and reluctantly had to use his gun on Trayvon. What we have is a tall, well built teenager, in gangster type clothing, high on pot, walking around in a gated neighborhood, and being totally unresponsive to a person (Zimmerman) who was in charge of security for a neighborhood that had been burglarized around 5 times in one month.

Travyon eventually jumps Zimmerman as the medical and autopsy records clearly show. I'm not saying Zimmerman has no fault in this. At best he is guilty of being ignorant of the law by following Trayvon, in his mind a potential burglar who was acting very strange, due to his concern for his neighbors and his neighborhood's safety.

It is astounding to me why they even arrested or charged George Zimmerman, if not to cave into all the race baiting, false allegations, and radical leftist media liars. I guess all of those immoral, unethical, assholes including the opportunistic president we have in office, that will do or say anything (including throwing his friends and family under the bus), that made George Zimmerman into something he wasn't, now have egg on their faces.

George-Zimmerman-Bloody-Head.jpg

Now that the autopsy findings of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman's medical examination record, and the initial interviews of witnesses have been made public, it is without a doubt totally clear that it was Trayvon Martin that brutally attacked (more like jumped) Zimmerman in such a way that Zimmerman feared for his life, and reluctantly had to use his gun on Trayvon. What we have is a tall, well built teenager, in gangster type clothing, high on pot, walking around in a gated neighborhood, and being totally unresponsive to a person (Zimmerman) who was in charge of security for a neighborhood that had been burglarized around 5 times in one month.

Travyon eventually jumps Zimmerman as the medical and autopsy records clearly show. I'm not saying Zimmerman has no fault in this. At best he is guilty of being ignorant of the law by following Trayvon, in his mind a potential burglar who was acting very strange, due to his concern for his neighbors and his neighborhood's safety.

It is astounding to me why they even arrested or charged George Zimmerman, if not to cave into all the race baiting, false allegations, and radical leftist media liars. I guess all of those immoral, unethical, assholes including the opportunistic president we have in office, that will do or say anything (including throwing his friends and family under the bus), that made George Zimmerman into something he wasn't, now have egg on their faces.

Your version of what happened is as unsubstantiated as mine. I think Zimmerman stalked Martin and started the fight, then when he was getting his ass whipped, he decided he better kill the kid because otherwise he might get killed himself. And your statement that he was high is an unsubstantiated statement. He was found to have THC in his system. Of course, pot can be traced in your system for up to 30 days. They didn't say how much was in his system. You also ignored statements made by people who knew Zimmerman who stated he was racist.

Either way, I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out. As much as I think Zimmerman stalked the kid and started the fight, if it can't be proven, I don't see how anyone could vote to convict him.

Your version of what happened is as unsubstantiated as mine. I think Zimmerman stalked Martin and started the fight, then when he was getting his ass whipped, he decided he better kill the kid because otherwise he might get killed himself. And your statement that he was high is an unsubstantiated statement. He was found to have THC in his system. Of course, pot can be traced in your system for up to 30 days. They didn't say how much was in his system. You also ignored statements made by people who knew Zimmerman who stated he was racist.

Either way, I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out. As much as I think Zimmerman stalked the kid and started the fight, if it can't be proven, I don't see how anyone could vote to convict him.
That is not the false version that the media has been feeding the public. We kept hearing that poor Trayvon was crying for help while Zimmerman was on top of Travyon beating up on him. It now appears from the injuries and autopsy report that it was Zimmerman yelling for yelp, and Trayvon was on top of him trying to beat the living daylights out of him, until Zimmerman finally resorted to using his gun. In essence Trayvon had almost no physical injuries other than evidence of a close up gun shot wound. Meaning that Trayvon jumped Zimmerman. I don't see how it could have gone down any other way, and so will any reasonable person.

This charge has been a total travesty of justice and proof that the left and it's croonies in the media have no shame or morals.

Keep in mind that for a person to be bleeding like that in the back of his head,hyde skull would have to be smashed repetitively pretty hard against the ground. I don't think Trayvon intended to let Zimmerman walk away from this, and don't see Zimmerman or anybody else having any other choice other than use their weapon if they had one.

Clearly?

that's for the courts to decide

the only thing that clear is that most people jumped to conclusions before they has all the evidence.

and for all you know, that still not all the evidence.

Keep in mind that for a person to be bleeding like that in the back of his head,hyde skull would have to be smashed repetitively pretty hard against the ground. I don't think Trayvon intended to let Zimmerman walk away from this, and don't see Zimmerman or anybody else having any other choice other than use their weapon if they had one.

You are wrong about the bleeding. The head is very dense with blood vessels to feed blood to the brain. You ever cut yourself shaving? One little nick bleeds like a sieve. Those were superficial wounds that needed nothing more than cleaned. I work with the developmentally disabled...I have for 23 years. Some of our folk are self abusive and I've seen first hand how much blood comes out of small nicks and cuts from people who smack their heads on something.

It could be self inflicted, just saying, something you might do if you just killed a kid for dressing like a teenager and telling you to fuck off.

Are you more likely to get away with killing someone if you are white and they are black or is race not relevant here?

Clearly?

the only thing that clear is that most people jumped to conclusions before they has all the evidence.

It had already been concluded by the media, and clowns like Al Sharpton and President Obama that Zimmerman was totally guilty. They called the police racist and incompetent, and asked for the police cheif's resignation. So now that all this evidence has surfaced proving the opposite of what was claimed, you want to "reserve" judgment on a father who was just doing his job patrolling his crime infested neighborhood? That is so kind of you.

Clearly?

It had already been concluded by the media, and clowns like Al Sharpton and President Obama that Zimmerman was totally guilty. They called the police racist and incompetent, and asked for the police cheif's resignation. So now that all this evidence has surfaced proving the opposite of what was claimed, you want to "reserve" judgment on a father who was just doing his job patrolling his crime infested neighborhood? That is so kind of you.

Let me ask you something? Have we heard from Sharpton and Obama about this case AFTER Zimmerman was finally charged and the wheels of justice started?

It could be self inflicted, just saying, something you might do if you just killed a kid for dressing like a teenager and telling you to fuck off.
Self inflicted? You have witnesses saying that they saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman "going to town" on him with punches to his face, causing Zimmerman to also suffer a broken nose. I find it laughable to expect anybody to do anything other than what Zimmerman did.

Self inflicted? You have witnesses saying that they saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman "going to town" on him with punches to his face, causing Zimmerman to also suffer a broken nose. I find it laughable to expect anybody to do anything other than what Zimmerman did.

If you have a gun are willing to use it and a black child making you look like a pussy I say kill the child:eusa_drool:Only in America EH?

Clearly?

Let me ask you something? Have we heard from Sharpton and Obama about this case AFTER Zimmerman was finally charged and the wheels of justice started?
Obama jumped on the bandwagon because he perceived it would increase his popularity. He is a slimeball. This is the same evidence the police had which led them to believe it was self defense. What is happening now is injustice, and mob frenzy, charging Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder.

If you have a gun are willing to use it and a black child making you look like a pussy I say kill the child:eusa_drool:Only in America EH?
If you are living in a neighborhood that has been burglarized 5 times in a period of a month, all by black people, and you are the neighborhood patrol, and a black hooded man unresponsive and acting suspiciously attacks you viciously, yes you too will defend your life? Don't kid yourself. Plus Zimmerman is far from white, he is Hispanic.

You are wrong about the bleeding. The head is very dense with blood vessels to feed blood to the brain. You ever cut yourself shaving? One little nick bleeds like a sieve. Those were superficial wounds that needed nothing more than cleaned. I work with the developmentally disabled...I have for 23 years. Some of our folk are self abusive and I've seen first hand how much blood comes out of small nicks and cuts from people who smack their heads on something.
So if you just ask somebody what he's doing in your neighborhood and he jumps you punching and smashing your head on the pavement, you would just let him do it, until he beats you subconcious into brain injury or a comma?

Last edited:

Oh, bullshit. I've picked a zit on my head and seen about that much blood. Seriously, the man is barely bleeding.

Clearly?

Let me ask you something? Where the fuck have you been? obama's unjustice department has already announced they're coming after Zimmerman if the state of Florida fails to convict. Now do you think Zimmerman is being treated fairly?

If you are living in a neighborhood that has been burglarized 5 times in a period of a month, all by black people, and you are the neighborhood patrol, and a black hooded man unresponsive and acting suspiciously attacks you viciously, yes you too will defend your life? Don't kid yourself. Plus Zimmerman is far from white, he is Hispanic.

I have been in a few fights in my time but have never had to kill the guy/guys I was fighting with, been stopped from doing so a couple of times, thankfully.It's all too easy to kill someone that has just swung on you especially if you have a gun and he doesn't, we don't know what happened between those two, we do know that a young lad is dead and the man with the gun is not, that'll teach the black kid not carry a gun and shoot first EH?

Here's my GUESS on what I THINK happened.

Paranoid Zimmerman followed Martin for a while for no reason.

Arrogant Martin went over to Zimmerman and was talking shit to him for following him.

After a verbal exchange, somebody threw a punch.

Young fit Martin was beating fat Zimmerman's ass, so Zimmerman in a panic shot Martin.

The world would probably be a better place if the druggie thief Martin had caused fatal injuries to the paranoid nutjob Zimmerman before he shot him. So in this situation I cannot invoke my bleeding heart, but it seems like Zimmerman isn't guilty.

Forum List

Back