Those who want a real debate...

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVHGJYy4NTg]Gov Gary Johnson Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Governor Gary Johnson commenting on the debate very entertaining and much better than listening to obamney.

• Banned
Nope he is talking live to the people who are watching the channel. I would rather listen to his sane answers instead of Obamney

The wife and I were talking yesterday about how ANY party that qualifies on enough state ballots to theoretically get 270 electoral votes --- ought to AUTOMATICALLY be in the debates. That's an undeniable testament to serious candidacy.

And I suggested that the Lib. Party hire that Obama impersonator and a matching Romney clone (ought to be easy to find) and run a debate on approximately the same issues while lampooning the answers that were given..

I'd be glad to volunteer to help write a script in 72 hours after each debate.

This video here is too hard to wade thru to get any idea of Libertarian answers. And personality is not Johnson's strong point.. But after watching the "pros" tonight -- I'm certain that Johnson is better qualified to get America rebooted than EITHER of those clowns.

Forum List

Back