"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither"

MiddleClass

Moderate American
Aug 26, 2011
Delaware
May we never forget 911, and always be on guard for those who are out for our destruction. United We Stand, Divided We Fall. Stand United against those who hate America and are envious of our Freedoms. But as Ben Franklin once said: "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither". And never allow Terrorists the satisfaction of keeping us in terror over 911, or any other possible future attack on America. If we do, they win!

May we never forget 911, and always be on guard for those who are out for our destruction. United We Stand, Divided We Fall. Stand United against those who hate America and are envious of our Freedoms. But as Ben Franklin once said: "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither". And never allow Terrorists the satisfaction of keeping us in terror over 911, or any other possible future attack on America. If we do, they win!

They won when we passed the Patriot Act and formed the DHS. Repeal them both now in the name of freedom.

They won when we passed the Patriot Act and formed the DHS. Repeal them both now in the name of freedom.

OK...right after we wipe out the terrorists.

Here's the problem, your modern American is a pussy. They tend to be overweight with the inability to stand for anything they believe in. Even if they aren't overweight they simply can't be bothered to stand up for their freedom anymore.
No, let them have their security, the generation of Americans who fought for what they believed in has died away, leaving a country of weak minded sheep.

Here's the problem, your modern American is a pussy. They tend to be overweight with the inability to stand for anything they believe in. Even if they aren't overweight they simply can't be bothered to stand up for their freedom anymore.
No, let them have their security, the generation of Americans who fought for what they believed in has died away, leaving a country of weak minded sheep.

Well, my new friend Lightwieight, that's pretty much what that guy...what's-his-name? said...

..oh, yeah...Bin Laden.

Well, my new friend Lightwieight, that's pretty much what that guy...what's-his-name? said...

..oh, yeah...Bin Laden.

And I'm wrong...?

..oh, yeah...Bin Laden.

And I'm wrong...?

I'll go this far with you: the WWII generation was the greatest one we've produced.

There is a strong tide of feminization in our nation....but it's a mistake to enrage this nation.

..oh, yeah...Bin Laden.

And I'm wrong...?

I'll go this far with you: the WWII generation was the greatest one we've produced.

There is a strong tide of feminization in our nation....but it's a mistake to enrage this nation.

Oh I fully agree with you. But it takes just...so much for Americans to get to that point now.

Forum List

Back