Those who plan to vote for romney

This question has been asked dozens of times before. I dont really see how anyone's answer is going to change merely because you don't pay attention.

I expect Romney to cut taxes and cut spending. I expect him to decentralize power from Washington back to the states as he said he would do. I expect him to hold the Fed accountable and end this devaluation of the dollar. And I expect him to cut back on some of the needless regulation so our economy will be jumpstarted again. It's also nice to know there will be someone in the White House aware of the threat the Twelvers pose to World security.

We have some major issues to fix in this nation. Romney is uniqued experienced to address those specific issues since he faced all of them in the private, non-profit, and public sector areas of his life.

It's also good to have a man who actually cares enough about his fellow man to give of his own time to serve his fellow man. It's a strong contrast with someone who cant even spare time or money to help his own brother.

That was one of the better posts I have read lately. Nice job. I don't agree but you stated the case well.

I am voting for Romney for many reasons.
The main one is, Romney knows that the private sector grow jobs quicker and more efficiently, not the government, like Obama thinks he can. This is why unemployment is still so high for the last four years.

Interesting. Three pages of insults and name calling and only two posts that even tried to answer the question.

Like candycorn said, I certainly don't agree with Avatar but at least he tried to answer, after the obligatory insult, of course. Same with Peach174.

Don't agree with either one but more important, I don't agree that Mittens has said what they heard.

OTOH, how could we know for sure. He's never seen a position or opinion he didn't like.

Interesting. Three pages of insults and name calling and only two posts that even tried to answer the question.

Like candycorn said, I certainly don't agree with Avatar but at least he tried to answer, after the obligatory insult, of course. Same with Peach174.

Don't agree with either one but more important, I don't agree that Mittens has said what they heard.

OTOH, how could we know for sure. He's never seen a position or opinion he didn't like.

Hey shit for brains, check out the link provided in post #44 above. It's all in black and white and you can cut and paste it to your heart's content.

Forum List

Back