Those who hate Obama are fighting reality

There are many who absolutely hate Obama. No matter what he does they will dislike or disagree with him.

The majority of these individuals hate the reality of power and demographics in the USA. Obama represents those changes.

The power of white males in our country is decreasing. The power of non whites and women is increasing. This is a result of the changing demographics not a power grab. By 2020 Caucasians will be a minority in the US. Caucasian, especially Caucasian males, will have a redefined role in our society as compared to the past.

The days of white males dominating the power positions are over. That does not mean whites and white males will not have a very important position in our society. Rather than whining about the reality of the world and blaming Obama, it is time for whites to move on and make the most of the many opportunities they have.

Keep dreaming. Obama doesn't represent jack except a bunch of blind, lemming Democrats. His ideals are fascist and so are his policies. If that's what your demographics reflect, I guess there are some jacked-up people in this country that need to live in Iran. And take your President with you, please.

here is a partisan post. and very well executed, too. you have experience.

Partisan? Try again, junior. I despise Democrats and those morons you got at the top of the monkey cage shoving this fascist shit down our throats.

Being against something doesn't make one partisan to anything.

Executing the truth well is not hard.:cool:

Keep dreaming. Obama doesn't represent jack except a bunch of blind, lemming Democrats. His ideals are fascist and so are his policies. If that's what your demographics reflect, I guess there are some jacked-up people in this country that need to live in Iran. And take your President with you, please.

Partisan? Try again, junior. I despise Democrats and those morons you got at the top of the monkey cage shoving this fascist shit down our throats.

haha, i knew you would deny the partisan nature of your post. who do you think you are fooling, senior. what are you afraid of?

iraq and afghanistan war related problems including your deficit are BUSH's legacy and it is healthy and legitimate to point this out at every opportunity. domestic problem sure are another thing.
Where's the change? Obama is continuing Bush's war policies. He's tripled and even by CBO estimates quadrupled the deficit. Blaming Boooooosh is infantile nonsense.

It's for the lazy, the sloppy, and the weak.

fuck that. blaming bush for choosing the iraq war and neglecting the afghanistan theater is adult sense! obama inherited two wars. he has to handle them. i see a lot of change, but that is his foreign policy approach. how he addresses foreign nations. partisan assholes see that as an apology tour.

i don't agree with the way obama handles the wars. shifting troops from iraq to afghanistan comes years to late, and what i see is no clear strategy. the same shit what happened in iraq, what happened in afghanistan under soviet occupation, what happened in vietnam. and obama wants to suck in the other nations too. you know, share the load. but who calls the shots? haha.

An apology tour is what it is. The only partisan asshole around here I see is the one calling everyone else a partisan.

Anyone that agrees with Obama's policies are as fascist as he is. There's NOTHING partisan about THAT. He is what he is.

Where's the change? Obama is continuing Bush's war policies. He's tripled and even by CBO estimates quadrupled the deficit. Blaming Boooooosh is infantile nonsense.

It's for the lazy, the sloppy, and the weak.

fuck that. blaming bush for choosing the iraq war and neglecting the afghanistan theater is adult sense! obama inherited two wars. he has to handle them. i see a lot of change, but that is his foreign policy approach. how he addresses foreign nations. partisan assholes see that as an apology tour.

i don't agree with the way obama handles the wars. shifting troops from iraq to afghanistan comes years to late, and what i see is no clear strategy. the same shit what happened in iraq, what happened in afghanistan under soviet occupation, what happened in vietnam. and obama wants to suck in the other nations too. you know, share the load. but who calls the shots? haha.

An apology tour is what it is. The only partisan asshole around here I see is the one calling everyone else a partisan.

Anyone that agrees with Obama's policies are as fascist as he is. There's NOTHING partisan about THAT. He is what he is.

i am laughing my ass off.

haha, i knew you would deny the partisan nature of your post. who do you think you are fooling, senior. what are you afraid of?

I'm afraid of not much, and certainly not you. If I was a partisan, I'd be absolutely fine with admitting it. You're just another one of those knuckleheads that sees only in black or white -- for or against.

Let me guess ... next you're going to tell me I'm a Republican ...:eusa_hand:

Try again. I don't need your President taking over private industry and making me completely dependent on government handouts to survive. I was doing fine on my own without him.

Speaking of partisan, the fact that you are blindly defending the indefensible would make you...? A partisan and a dumbass. Try thinking for yourself. But then, that goes against herr Obama's plan, doesn't it?

Retards usually do. They can't come up with anything better.

I'm afraid of not much, and certainly not you. If I was a partisan, I'd be absolutely fine with admitting it. You're just another one of those knuckleheads that sees only in black or white -- for or against.

Try again. I don't need your President taking over private industry and making me completely dependent on government handouts to survive. I was doing fine on my own without him.

Speaking of partisan, the fact that you are blindly defending the indefensible would make you...? A partisan and a dumbass. Try thinking for yourself. But then, that goes against herr Obama's plan, doesn't it?

one sign of arguing with a partisan is that the partisan does not take the time to actually know who he is arguing against. know your enemy, should be in your blood, soldier.

i really should list my location, but i think you would ignore it too.

I AM GERMAN! you knucklehead. i am laughing about your silly trench warfare. and you, sir are a run-of-the-mill right wing partisan. well, maybe not run-of-the-mill. you confuse me actually, but in your current incarnation you are a run-of-the-mill right wing partisan. i saw you posting more level-headed.

Retards usually do. They can't come up with anything better.

you are not good at this. really

one sign of arguing with a partisan is that the partisan does not take the time to actually know who he is arguing against. know your enemy, should be in your blood, soldier.

I AM GERMAN! you knucklehead. i am laughing about your silly trench warfare. and you, sir are a run-of-the-mill right wing partisan. well, maybe not run-of-the-mill. you confuse me actually, but in your current incarnation you are a run-of-the-mill right wing partisan. i saw you posting more level-headed.

I know what I'm arguing against. The question is, do you know what you're arguing for? No you don't. So far, you have argue nothing but that I am a right wing partisan even though I have already exposed the fallacy to your erroneous assumption.

Basically, you have no argument at all except to call anyone who disagrees with another stupid Democratic policy a "partisan."

Oh, and I don't care if you're the professor and Gilligan is providing power for you to post on his generator bicycle. You're STILL arguing on behalf of a fascist policy, where the state controls the medical insurance industry by punishing those who refuse to play its game.

I know what I'm arguing against. The question is, do you know what you're arguing for? No you don't. So far, you have argue nothing but that I am a right wing partisan even though I have already exposed the fallacy to your erroneous assumption.

Basically, you have no argument at all except to call anyone who disagrees with another stupid Democratic policy a "partisan."

Oh, and I don't care if you're the professor and Gilligan is providing power for you to post on his generator bicycle. You're STILL arguing on behalf of a fascist policy, where the state controls the medical insurance industry by punishing those who refuse to play its game.

you are arguing with me right now. my president is horst köhler. smoke that.

i'd have respect for you if you didn't hide behind all this tough guy talk. i criticized obama in this very thread, in posts you responded to, but you are in partisan-cruise-control. well done!

i actually expected you to call me, a civilian, on my take of the war handling. but you are so myopic and belligerent you can't even see your nose. herr gunny! lol

Well when he cuts the F-22 raptor and claims he made a huge cut for the budget how can we like him. He lies to our faces and does the opposite of what he promised to get us to vote for him.

For example

"President Obama claimed a triumph for spending rectitude [Tuesda] after the Senate stripped out funding for the Air Force's F-22 Raptor fighter. Credit $1.75 billion in savings, or a third of a percentage point of the overall 2010 defense request. Only a couple of trillion more, and Mr. Obama will have a balanced budget. The Senate vote defers to an Administration's assessment of defense priorities. In the budget sent up to the Hill in April, Defense Secretary Robert Gates made hard choices. Among them was his decision to kill the stealthy F-22, bar none the best fighter jet in the skies, and instead to focus resources on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. We happen to think the U.S. needs this program to keep its superiority in the air for the next three or so decades. Designed for air-to-air combat and to fly at supersonic speeds without being detected by radar, the F-22 gets dismissed as a 'relic' of the Cold War. But not all conflicts are likely to be against inferior, unconventional enemies. China and Russia are building up their conventional forces, for example. Congress might have challenged Mr. Obama's choices on such strategic grounds. Aside from the F-22, the Administration wants to cut missile defenses, shrink the Navy and over the long-run reduce spending on defense, when the demands on American forces are greater than ever. ... One thing for sure is that the F-22 vote isn't a sign of new fiscal discipline. Congress continues to bust the budget on everything except defense, most especially with its push for government health care for all. Meanwhile, the Air Force will have to live with 187 F-22s when the next adversary arrives." --The Wall Street Journal
McCain voted to shelve the F22. It's used to give money to 40 states. Each plane costs $billions and isn't even used.

There are many who absolutely hate Obama. No matter what he does they will dislike or disagree with him.

The majority of these individuals hate the reality of power and demographics in the USA. Obama represents those changes.

The power of white males in our country is decreasing. The power of non whites and women is increasing. This is a result of the changing demographics not a power grab. By 2020 Caucasians will be a minority in the US. Caucasian, especially Caucasian males, will have a redefined role in our society as compared to the past.

The days of white males dominating the power positions are over. That does not mean whites and white males will not have a very important position in our society. Rather than whining about the reality of the world and blaming Obama, it is time for whites to move on and make the most of the many opportunities they have.

I hate to tell you this but this President is lying to your face. And not just one time.

But time after time after time.

And his popularity is plummeting so actually it is you that is going to have to come to grips with reality.

Well when he cuts the F-22 raptor and claims he made a huge cut for the budget how can we like him. He lies to our faces and does the opposite of what he promised to get us to vote for him.

For example

"President Obama claimed a triumph for spending rectitude [Tuesda] after the Senate stripped out funding for the Air Force's F-22 Raptor fighter. Credit $1.75 billion in savings, " --The Wall Street Journal

I'd say that a pretty good savings $1.75 billion. Granted, it's not enough to get the US out of the hole, but it's a start, and no one item can solve the deficit issue

He saves $1.75 billion and spends more than $1,000 billion. :clap2:
It's nuts.

1.75B out of TRILLIONS and that is a good savings? :lol:

And don'y cut any lib pet projects, go ahead and cut the most dominant fighter ever created.

What a bunch of dimwitted fools.

obama is still killing people and spending more money......

Obama is doing everything he can to reduce and eventually stop the number of people being killed in the wars started by George W. Bush.

Obama is spending alot of money, but he is attempting to solve an economic crisis he inherited that was decades in the making. It is still to be determined if his strategy is correct. I feel it is a better strategy than letting our banks, insurance companies and auto companies fail. Not that I care if the mismanged companies go under. I feel if they had gone bankrupt the affect on the average American would have been horrendous.
what the fuck?
someone needs an education in history

It's useless. It's almost as if they are retarded.

i'd have respect for you if you didn't hide behind all this tough guy talk. i criticized obama in this very thread, in posts you responded to, but you are in partisan-cruise-control. well done!

i actually expected you to call me, a civilian, on my take of the war handling. but you are so myopic and belligerent you can't even see your nose. herr gunny! lol

You're German alright... so am I, more than anything else that is. But you got Hitler on the brain. No wonder you love obama so much. They have a lot of similarities.

You're German alright... so am I, more than anything else that is. But you got Hitler on the brain. No wonder you love obama so much. They have a lot of similarities.

if i did not know you by your postings i'd be offended. :lol:

if i did not know you by your postings i'd be offended.

That's why I've been here for over five years, and you're just another transient liberal cherry. Your type never lasts.

Call me paranoid, but I can't understand why the Obamaites are so willing to overlook these simple facts about Obama's rise to power.

1. Bill Ayers' wife (Bernardine Dohrn) worked at Sidley Austin lawfirm in Chicago in 1988.

2. Michelle Obama worked at Sidley Austin in 1988,

3. Barack Obama came to work at Sidley Austin in 1988, as an intern, where he met and later married Michelle.

4. In the mid-1990's, Bill Ayers hosted a cocktail party to announce Obama's entry into politics.

5. Both Bill Ayers and Barack Obama served together on the board of the Woods Fund, a Chicago-based charity that develops community groups to help the poor. Ayers joined the board in 1999 and is still on it. Obama left it in December 2002 after nine years.

Now could it be remotely possible that Ayers hand-picked Obama to groom for a political career? The dates seem to indicate it's possible.

During the campaign, Obama was asked about his association with the Ayers' and said this, "Ayers is "a guy who lives in my neighborhood" and not someone who has endorsed him or talked to him regularly.

"And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago when I was 8 years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn't make much sense," Obama said.

Until someone convinces me these were all random coincidences (as the Dems choose to believe), I will NEVER trust this man. Maybe you can look at everything he's done so far and believe he's doing what he thinks is best for America. But I tend to wonder if he's doing everything Bill Ayers always wanted to do and just never had a puppet he could use to accomplish his goal of destroying America. What better way to start than by bankrupting us?

Democrats have always been experts at overlooking the shortcomings of their candidates. I'm not big on conspiracy theories... but in this case, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it might just be a duck. And you'll be the ones responsible for putting him into a position of power.

Try to remember that when you're bashing those of us who doubt that he's what he claims to be. The stakes are too high for me to have blind faith in a commander-in-chief who's never even been a boy scout... or a financial genius who's never run a profitable hot dog stand, much less a real business.

If you want to call it 'fighting reality' go right ahead. IMHO, it beats the hell out of ignoring it.

SMW

So, are you mad at Obama because he is spending so much or are you mad at him because you think he is going to bomb the US? I am confused.

The only ones I'm 'mad' at are you idiots who got him elected in the first place. Never before in the history of this country have we ever nominated a person with so many unanswered questions about his past. Not to mention someone with absolutely no experience in the real world. I'm not at all surprised that you would continue to make excuses for him. Dumb doesn't get any better with time.

Early in the campaign, I heard mention of the fact that Michelle worked with Bill Ayers' wife. It seemed a little fishy to me then, but the story quickly died because there were so many other questionable issues to talk about. It was only last week that I decided to dig into the Ayers/Obama connection again and was shocked to see how many times their paths crossed.

Don't get me wrong here... I hope and pray I'm way off base and that Ayers has absolutely no influence over Obama. I hope the young and impressionable black man who'd just graduated from Harvard was smart enough not to have fallen in with unrepentant domestic terrorists like Bill & Bernardine Ayers. But one thing is real hard for me to believe... that they didn't at least TRY to bring him under their wings and groom him to carry out whatever new and improved plan they have to put their Marxist philosophies into action.

I just wish you libs would at least try to convince me that I'm wrong to be concerned about this issue. I can assure you that pointing fingers at everybody EXCEPT Obama doesn't make me believe you're any smarter today than you were the day you walked into the election booth and voted for the only black man on the ballot because it was the kewl thing to do.

translation = guurrrgle guurrrrgle gurrrrrgle

Yikes, the right wing republicans are going nuts. Do these people really represent a segment of America?

This is worse than Clinton's win, although they did have Hillary to vent their hatred for progress on as well as Bill.

Obama's every success raises their screams to new levels. The loss of power has created hatred at a level unknown before - well maybe not - all change brings out the reactionary kooks.

Given the republican failure since Reagan and particularly the complete failure during Bush Jr's reign of idiocy, any sane person has to wonder if conservatives care at all about the health of the nation? Probably not.

"Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe
The Conservative Nanny State
What Is Conservatism and What Is Wrong with It?

Forum List

Back