Those tolerant Dems again.. Wont tolerate who disagrees with them

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...n-aborted-because-of-romney-sign-in-his-yard/

yes, she told this boy his parents should have aborted him because they are voting for Romney. He is 12 years old!!

Who are the tolerant ones now. I forgot..:eusa_whistle:

neither side is. Or do i need to go find some posts from the right who call Fluke a whore?
You dont have a leg to stand on.

Fluke is 12 and slut equals dead?

no you fucking moron. I was saying that there is no moral high ground for either side to have. Both can be scum.

neither side is. Or do i need to go find some posts from the right who call Fluke a whore?

no you fucking moron. I was saying that there is no moral high ground for either side to have. Both can be scum.

But you are equating the two and their is no comparisson.....

A 12 year old supporing Romney being told that he should have been aborted? that's reprehensible and not even remotely close to an argument

now Fluke, a 30 year old college "kid" (yerah liberals want to make her to appear younger, but she can AFFORD the birth control).....wants her birth control paid for? So liberals are now blackmailing taxpayers saying if you dont pay for my birth control I'll go have sex and an abortion?

If I'm wrong on Fluke, please tell me the point of the birth control debate?

But you are equating the two and their is no comparisson.....

A 12 year old supporing Romney being told that he should have been aborted? that's reprehensible and not even remotely close to an argument

now Fluke, a 30 year old college "kid" (yerah liberals want to make her to appear younger, but she can AFFORD the birth control).....wants her birth control paid for? So liberals are now blackmailing taxpayers saying if you dont pay for my birth control I'll go have sex and an abortion?

If I'm wrong on Fluke, please tell me the point of the birth control debate?

i really dont care how you people want to try to rationalize your hatred for a woman who calls every name under the sun.
Im just using Fluke as an example. Plenty of other examples out there.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...n-aborted-because-of-romney-sign-in-his-yard/

yes, she told this boy his parents should have aborted him because they are voting for Romney. He is 12 years old!!

Who are the tolerant ones now. I forgot..:eusa_whistle:

Fluke is a grown ass women. if she wants birth control she should be able to pay for it herself. This dem attacked a child .. Big difference

Since Obama has been in office the left has become the most hateful and racist group around. It's amazing how the self-claimed tolerant crowd spews so much hate and racial comments towards any and all who disagree with their incredibly inept view of the world around us.

Forum List

Back