Those Things You Just Hate!

Parents who cannot control their children and who are totally oblivious to their disruptive brats in public.

I let my 3 year old son have a little fun if we're at a department store. I always enjoyed running around and hiding in the clothes racks when I was a kid. It can't be that disruptive when people are just walking around looking at clothing.

But I don't let him act up in a restaurant or a movie theater. That's a no-no.

Knowing how a book will end before you get to the end. :(

Screenwriters who believe that they can write a book better than the author so the only thing that they leave as the original is the frigging title!

Immie

The moron who is in front of you at a stop light where both of you want to make a left turn. Lots of traffic coming from the other direction. No green arrow - just a green light. This idiot just sits there, BEHIND the limit line, waiting to make his left turn. He does not drive his car into the intersection so that you can also get your car into the intersection behind him. He just SITS THERE until the light turns yellow. Then he makes his left turn, leaving you to wait for the next light cycle.

I know there is a special place in hell for people like that.

Singers who think the song is merely a vehicle for them to show what a great voice they have and how much they can improvise on the original melody. When they are done, you say: "What was that song he/she just finished there?"

Singers of the National Anthem at sporting events do this a lot. That one REALLY gets me.

Neighbors who park in front of your house even after you have asked them nicely if they could please park in front of their own house, as when they park in front of your house you have less space to park. Jackassssss.

People coming into the salon I work at and saying "Got time for a haircut?" and if there's nothing available I say "Not right now but we can get you in later" and they say "It's a really quick haircut".....I don't give a shit how quick it is. I can't get you in because people have appointments...that they called and made....ahead of time. They're my priority. Also, if it's so quick and easy, then go home and do it yourself :) Let's see how quick and easy that is.

People coming into the salon I work at and saying "Got time for a haircut?" and if there's nothing available I say "Not right now but we can get you in later" and they say "It's a really quick haircut".....I don't give a shit how quick it is. I can't get you in because people have appointments...that they called and made....ahead of time. They're my priority. Also, if it's so quick and easy, then go home and do it yourself :) Let's see how quick and easy that is.

What I would not give for a good taper cut or fade......

I want my hair to look like this

p1_kellerman.jpg

Is that too much to ask?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back