Those reporters at the scene

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
Im sorry and I know they are looking for story and trying to get as much information as possible, but they should have stayed away from parents and friends looking for interviews.

The police should have put them all in an area away from the school and waited for anyone who wanted to be interviewed to come to them.

EDIT: I don't think this post makes any sense, I'm still really pissed off about those WBC jack asses wanting to protest.

Last edited:
It's what you get with the 24 hour news networks, they're always trying to get new content. I agree they should back off.

I have avoided watching the news coverage.. Watched it for about 30 minutes earlier and was disgusted by the morbid information they called news.

I have avoided watching the news coverage.. Watched it for about 30 minutes earlier and was disgusted by the morbid information they called news.

it was fine while they reported the "story" of what happened. Beyond that it was stupid.

But you watched it....

They do this because we eat it up. Everyone seems to forget that the media is doing exactly what they are told to do by their listeners through ratings. The 'media' is easy to blame because it is ambiguous and non-specific as well as giving us something other than the viewers the real culpability.

But you watched it....

They do this because we eat it up. Everyone seems to forget that the media is doing exactly what they are told to do by their listeners through ratings. The 'media' is easy to blame because it is ambiguous and non-specific as well as giving us something other than the viewers the real culpability.

It's not the fault of "the media". They're just feeding the beast.

I personally cannot take the MSM. The TV is never on in my house. I turned it on for a little while when the internet was going crazy over the shooting. After hearing "...he lived in a five story in Hoboken..." for the dozenth time, fuck it.

Im sorry and I know they are looking for story and trying to get as much information as possible, but they should have stayed away from parents and friends looking for interviews.

The police should have put them all in an area away from the school and waited for anyone who wanted to be interviewed to come to them.

EDIT: I don't think this post makes any sense, I'm still really pissed off about those WBC jack asses wanting to protest.

Its the same old reporters who ask the same, insulting questions of the victims:

"How did you feel when you learned there was a gunman in your son's school"?
"How did you feel when you learned your daughter was one of the victims?"
"How do you think you might move on from this?"

Those reporters don't care who they hurt.

But you watched it....

It's just supply feeding the demand, nothing more.

Its the same old reporters who ask the same, insulting questions of the victims:

"How did you feel when you learned there was a gunman in your son's school"?
"How did you feel when you learned your daughter was one of the victims?"
"How do you think you might move on from this?"

Those reporters don't care who they hurt.

Yeah but remember though, there's people who want to tell their story too. They don't have to be interviewed if they didn't want to be.

Forum List

Back