Those Peaceful People-Let's 'Give' Them Their Own State

Can't help but wonder whom the UN is really 'against'. Look at the vetos from the most powerful member:

With all due respect brother gurdari. Those resolutions are over-whelmingly pro-palestinian/anti-israeli. If that is not a clear cut case of bias in favor of the palestinians, I dont know what is. Thank god, in my humble opinion, that the israelies have such a powerful friend in the west, seeing how they have so many who want to walk them into the sea in the east.

:rofl: I like this one

I am amazed at the utter ignorance of jose, and william,. They either dont have a brain, or are a complete anti-semite. Israel was re-established in 1948, after the jews were expelled 2000 years earlier. And after the world sat by wand watched jews be gassed. :cuckoo: I mean jose , william, and Gabosaurus , atleast think before you open your mouth, it might actually help?

after 2000 years the the expelled jews where no longer isralites, but westerners, and thats the problem, its western occupation. not jewish re-setlement

after 2000 years the the expelled jews where no longer isralites, but westerners, and thats the problem, its western occupation. not jewish re-setlement

The Jews came back to where they were originally from, where they were originally from. So, they were NOT westeners, and are not occupiers. Perhaps you would feel better at an anti war rally, or an a.n.s.w.e.r. convention.

:wtf: are you sure your not an anti-semite?, I mean im not calling you one, Im just saying your an idiot because you have no concept of history. Muslims occupy most of the world. From 632 (after mohammeds death) to 656. They conquered almost the entire world, and killed or converted all non-muslims. I bet you never heard of charles martel. Funny how you forget to mention muslim occupation, but you can quote left wing bullshit. If the muslims e.r. palestinians didnt start wars with jews, they wouldnt have lost judea and samaria (west bank and gaza). Infact, I bet you dont know who created palestine. (The romans), and that palestininas are nothing more then arabs. You know the u.s. occupies america, so if your in america, perhaps you conviently forget that. So again, i wont call you an anti-semite, i'll call you what you are , an ignoramus who has no knowledge of history.

With all due respect brother gurdari. Those resolutions are over-whelmingly pro-palestinian/anti-israeli. If that is not a clear cut case of bias in favor of the palestinians, I dont know what is.

Are these pro-Palestinian?

1972 Condemns Israel for killing hundreds of people in Syria and Lebanon in air raids.

1976 Condemns Israel for attacking Lebanese civilians.

1979 Demands that Israel desist from human rights violations.

1981 Affirms the right of every state to choose its economic and social system in accord with the will of its people, without outside interference in whatever form it takes.

1982 Condemns the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.

1982 Calls on Israel to withdraw from the Golan Heights occupied in 1967.

1982 Protects against products harmful to health and the environment.

1984 Condemns Israel for occupying and attacking southern Lebanon.

1985 Condemns Israel for occupying and attacking southern Lebanon.

1986 Calls on all governments (including the USA) to observe international law.
1986 Condemns Israel for its actions against Lebanese civilians.

1986 Condemns Israel for sky-jacking a Libyan airliner.

1986 Resolutions about cooperation, security, human rights, trade, media bias, the environment and development. 8 resolutions.

1987 Condemns Israel for its actions in Lebanon.2 resolutions.

1987 Calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon.

1987 Measures to prevent international terrorism, study the underlying political and economic causes of terrorism, convene a conference to define terrorism and to differentiate it from the struggle of people from national liberation.

1990 To send three UN Security Council observers to the occupied territories.

2001 To set up the International Criminal Court.

Also - yes they are "Anti-Israeli government'. That was the reason I posted them. To show that Israel's government is acting in a particular manner. If you agree with those actions, good for you. Stand by them. If not, then agree that Israel needs to clean up it's act. Keep in mind those were all vetoed... so the 'UN' did not pass any of these resolutions against Israel... how is that 'pro-palestinian'?

to be against one country, while saying nothing to condemn another.

They have nothing about palestinian terror, such as hamas, hezbollah, etc. And they didnt enforce 1559.

Also - yes they are "Anti-Israeli government'. That was the reason I posted them. To show that Israel's government is acting in a particular manner. If you agree with those actions, good for you. Stand by them. If not, then agree that Israel needs to clean up it's act. Keep in mind those were all vetoed... so the 'UN' did not pass any of these resolutions against Israel... how is that 'pro-palestinian'?

The israeli government tells the israeli military what to do, and the israeli military is reponsible for protecting the israeli people. Unlike any other country. Israel is under constant threat of being wiped off the map. So yeah, I stand by israel. Does that mean i support every policy, not neccesarily. I would have to look at each individual policy. But if the u.n. wants credibility with me, or any fair minded people. Start condeming the palestinians for their terrorism and violence.

Israel is trying to define its own borders.

Rather than petty arguing about liberals and conservatives, we should be working together to put our country back on track to becoming a shining example of a great Democratic Republic and a leader in Peace and Prosperity. The United States should be a leader by example, not by being the Global Bully.

I agree with you, but i dont think the u.s.a. is a bully, nieve sure :).

I agree with you, but i dont think the u.s.a. is a bully, nieve sure :).

Isreal is carrying out a holocaust and will not define it's borders. Isreal is in the expansion mode. They intend to kill and drive off anybody in their way.
I
You would do well to watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...9565&q=peace+propaganda+and+the+promised+land

You do not believe the US is a bully. Iraq!! IRAQ!!! IRAQ!!!!!

Also, having been a naval officer in the Viet Nam area, I am familiar with our policies of that time, I understand they have not changed. At that time our adversary was the Soviet Union. When our ships encounter an adversary, we take a bold provocative stance, such as playing chicken and cutting accross their bow.

U.S. bully maneuvers off the coast of Iran now under way:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17810017/

Bush seems to think a new larger way war will distract from failures in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Well, hot damn, swabby who knows it all! I guess you advocate that the US withdraw all forces from the Middle East and surrender to every third rate nation that has a beef with the US and its policies.

I am all for disbanding the US military...let's start with the Navy! We dont need no steenkin boats anyway!

disbanding the u.s. military?. The islamo-nazi Terrorists, are just going to follow us home, if we leave iraq. If we dont have a military and another 9/11 happens, we will be screwed.

As far as troop surge, the news media is not accurately telling the truth. It is actually working

do me a favor brother. Atleast give me something more then words. Give me atleast me a website, that is if you really want to debate this, unless of course. Nobody is allowed to challenge your opinion, and have a reasonable debate with you

its your choice.

e-mail me at [email protected] for my own links lol

I do not doubt your knowledge on u.s.a. since you were a war veteran of the vietnam era. I am a novice on vietnam.
With israel, they are not trying to kill everybody, that is just wrong and you know it. The jews have 20% of their citizens are not jews. They are muslims. Name me one muslim country that can say that?. Secondly, there is a huge debate about settlements. There are some who say, keep them as is, get rid of them , put more of them. Thats an honest debate. But to say israel, is around trying to kill everyone is dishonest. Israel gave back tons of land to egypt for peace, israel has given back land to the palestinians, in the form of 80% of settlements in hebron are gone, gaza has been given back, and arafat had been given the offer of 95% of the west bank. Now, while some jews in israel dont want peace, they are not the majority, they are a minority, in the palestinian terroritories, the palestinains encourage violence and hatred of the jews and america. Again, i wanna be clear, criticism is fine, but it has to go both ways. You cant have politically correct criticism, where i cant criticism islam or muslims, but everyone can criticism christians and israel.

One more thing, if israel really wanted to expand, they would take over lebanon, jordan, and syria. Syria is probably the weakest country. Lebanon the 2nd weakest. Who would stop those so called evil expansionist lol (no i didnt say you said that).

The israelies, have the right and moral obligations for all their people, jews, christians, muslims alike to make whatever borders are neccesary for survival. Can their debate and discussion on what those final borders should be, or course!. But lets not let europe's history of expansion off the hook, and lets not let the bloody muslim history of expansion off the hook either ok?

Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin

I agree with you, but i dont think the u.s.a. is a bully, nieve sure .

Isreal is carrying out a holocaust and will not define it's borders. Isreal is in the expansion mode. They intend to kill and drive off anybody in their way.
I
You would do well to watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+promised+land

You do not believe the US is a bully. Iraq!! IRAQ!!! IRAQ!!!!!

Also, having been a naval officer in the Viet Nam area, I am familiar with our policies of that time, I understand they have not changed. At that time our adversary was the Soviet Union. When our ships encounter an adversary, we take a bold provocative stance, such as playing chicken and cutting accross their bow.
Rather than petty arguing about liberals and conservatives, we should be working together to put our country back on track to becoming a shining example of a great Democratic Republic and a leader in Peace and Prosperity. The United States should be a leader by example, not by being the Global Bully.

Forum List

Back