Those Patriotic Muslims!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
An Irish lecturer was stabbed to death by a student outside the Paris university where he taught on Wednesday for allegedly insulting the prophet Mohammed by displaying a drawing of him during class.

French authorities have said there is no existing evidence that Ali, a native of Pakistan, was radicalized by a terrorist organization but rather that he was simply very “pious” and an “obsessive patriot.”

Academic Stabbed to Death for ‘Insulting Mohammed’ During Lecture | National Review

OK Lefties, jump in and defend and deflect for your Islamo masters!

An Irish lecturer was stabbed to death by a student outside the Paris university where he taught on Wednesday for allegedly insulting the prophet Mohammed by displaying a drawing of him during class.

French authorities have said there is no existing evidence that Ali, a native of Pakistan, was radicalized by a terrorist organization but rather that he was simply very “pious” and an “obsessive patriot.”

Academic Stabbed to Death for ‘Insulting Mohammed’ During Lecture | National Review

You're messing with the Regressives' pet constituent religion here, so the best you'll get is a furrowed brow.

And then they'll quickly pivot and attack you personally, to put you on the defensive and change the subject.

Last edited:

You're messing with the Regressives' pet constituent religion here, so the best you'll get is a furrowed brow.

And then they'll quickly pivot and attack you personally.
I’m waiting for BUT THE CRUSADES! from the history retard left who think the Crusades attacked innocent peaceful Muslims.

And then they'll quickly pivot and attack you personally.
I’m waiting for BUT THE CRUSADES! from the history retard left who think the Crusades attacked innocent peaceful Muslims.

And that is why you should never take anything a progtrad spews about it seriously

A white, christian guy murdered a girl in Charlottesville. Therefore all white, christian people are evil. I'm messing with the conservatards pet constituent religion here, so the best I'll get is a furrowed brow. BluesLegend

A white, christian guy murdered a girl in Charlottesville. Therefore all white, christian people are evil. I'm messing with the conservatards pet constituent religion here, so the best I'll get is a furrowed brow. BluesLegend

Your analogy is full of holes...but you'll never understand it.

Says the poster who is constantly trying to stir up white against black shit. Bro you are not fooling anyone. :21:

Says the poster who is constantly trying to stir up white against black shit. Bro you are not fooling anyone. :21:
Lol bro I just gave you a gift! COME ON BRO!

Your analogy is full of holes...but you'll never understand it.
^ damn that is one majorly furrowed brow

You are not clever. Lets just agree I'm 10 times smarter than you okay.

You are not clever. Lets just agree I'm 10 times smarter than you okay.
Not how life works, snowflake :itsok:

One more example how massive inbreeding has produced a religion where anger and a propensity for violence
are in the followers of Mohammad's DNA. No other religion is even remotely like this.

Did he murder her because she showed a picture of Jesus, shitforbrains?

Forum List

Back