Those on the Left -- I Dare You . . . .

Beck is a complete nutcase,

and this is a repeat of another thread.

Was this some kind of neo-con talking point? Post Glenn Beck's videos and attempt to get people to discuss them as if they contained rational points?

Is this what they are talking about when they say Citizen National Security Force?

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140410p.pdf

Is that directive in response to H.R. 675?

No. The directive came first.

The bill allows for DoD law enforcement officers to actually be ... law enforcement officers.

H.R.675
Title: To amend title 10, United States Code, to provide police officers, criminal investigators, and game law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense with authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms.
--------

Text:

A BILL

To amend title 10, United States Code, to provide police officers, criminal investigators, and game law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense with authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. AUTHORITY FOR POLICE OFFICERS, CRIMINAL INVESTIGATORS, AND GAME LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TO EXECUTE WARRANTS, MAKE ARRESTS, AND CARRY FIREARMS.

(a) Authority- Chapter 81 of title 10, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following new section:

`Sec. 1585b. Law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense: authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms

`(a) Authority- The Secretary of Defense may authorize any law enforcement officer of the Department of Defense--

`(1) to execute and serve any warrant or other process issued under the authority of the United States;

`(2) to make arrests without a warrant--
`(A) for any offense against the United States committed in the presence of that officer; and
`(B) for any felony cognizable under the laws of the United States if the officer has probable cause to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing the felony; and

`(3) to carry firearms.

`(b) Persons To Have Authority- Subsection (a) applies to any law enforcement officer of the Department of Defense whose duties include--

`(1) enforcing laws enacted for the protection of persons and property;

`(2) preventing breaches of the peace and suppressing affrays or unlawful assemblies;

`(3) conducting, supervising, or coordinating investigations of criminal activity in programs and operations of the Department of Defense; or

`(4) enforcing any rules or regulations with respect to Department of Defense property prescribed by duly authorized officials.

`(c) Guidelines on Exercise of Authority- The authority provided under subsection (a) shall be exercised in accordance with guidelines issued by the Secretary of Defense and approved by the Attorney General.

`(d) Definition of Law Enforcement Officer of the Department of Defense- In this section, the term `law enforcement officer of the Department of Defense' means a civilian employee of the Department of Defense who is any of the following:

`(1) A Federal police officer or detective as classified by the Office of Personnel Management Occupational Series 0083 (or any successor to that series).

`(2) A game law enforcement officer or special agent as classified by the Office of Personnel Management Occupational Series 1812 (or any successor to that series).

`(3) A criminal investigator as classified by the Office of Personnel Management Occupational Series 1811 (or any successor to that series) and not employed as a special agent of the Defense Criminal Investigative Service (or any successor to that service).'.

(b) Clerical Amendment- The table of sections at the beginning of such chapter is amended by adding at the end the following new item:

`1585b. Law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense: authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms.'.

Is this what they are talking about when they say Citizen National Security Force?

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140410p.pdf

I was searching around and found this:

H.R. 675: Building Obama’s Civilian National Security Force

but it's Alex Jones' Info Wars. The dtic link was in there.

Oh Lord.

Please don't believe what that doofus says.

Oh Lord.

Which is why I stated "but it's Alex Jones' Info Wars'. ;)

I saw the link to the dtic in that article; that's the only reason I posted the Jones thing.

Oh Lord.

Which is why I stated "but it's Alex Jones' Info Wars'. ;)

I saw the link to the dtic in that article; that's the only reason I posted the Jones thing.
lol

i know.

He just makes me cringe. Is he still all about our government carrying out the 9/11 attacks, or has he abandoned that for bigger and better conspiracies?

Hmm....

Now I read the article... and he has some good points... and I wonder why Emma sought to avoid the points...

First, is that the bill sits directly upon Posse Comitatus, allowing DOD 'law enforcement...' which is designed to enforce DOD LAW on DOD personell... to stage their police powers on civilians... and not just any civilians... such as in overseas terrorist operations... as the bill was originally scribed... but changed to REFLECT US CIVILIANS...

Now Emma claims that these people are "LAW ENFORCEMENT"... she further finds it perfectly reasonable that "LAW ENFORCEMENT" should enforce the law... which sounds fine, except that the bill would provide police power to ANYONE who is so defined as DOD Law enforcement...

As usual... this is, it looks to me, to be a NUDGE... an annoculous appearing 'change' which tweaks this and that, so that it becomes easier to push when the pushing comes to a shove.

Here's the thing Emma... Just because someone is carrying a badge, doesn't give them the RIGHT to usurp someone's INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS... when the Federal government establishes a policy which undermines justice, to promote the sustanance of a given authority; in this case the subversive Marxist regime of the BOY King... they undermine the principle of Justice and there are few things that set a culture on the fast track to revolution than such policies common to the lowly bananna republics, where Justice or "THE LAW IS WHAT I SAY IT IS" as we saw in the thread where the local cop declared "it ain't (America) no mo'..."

But it is delicious to watch the Left nod in assent to such nonsense...

Here's what's going to happen... IF this idiot isn't checked; those who are adopted into the DOD 'LAW ENFORCEMENT" will begin to take on a decidely new appearance, in terms of their ideology... They'll "PLEDGE TO SERVE" the BOY King... and they'll use their police power to enforce what THEY FEEL is a breech of the peace... such as people contesting his IDEAS... and posting up signs which speak in unflattering tones and images...

And THIS will kick off a civil war which will come to a neighborhood near you.

Now I wonder Emma... are you a young gal who can stand some time as a refugee fleeing with her luggage and a shopping cart from the battles being waged in and around your town? Or would being such represent a real hardship for you?

Consider that before ya spend more time promoting the kind of policy which makes that unenviable idea, more of a certainty...

. . . . to go to this thread and give your input.

Go to the last page, start with post #80, watch all 6 clips (it'll take you 35 minutes or so) and speak up. No bashing or dismissing of the host, no eyerolls . . . . just real discussion of the issues in the clips. Don't you have questions? Do you have answers? What's stopping you from participation in this discussion?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/85916-beck-open-book-test-6.html

What's stopping you from participation in this discussion?

For me it is the fact that I have to follow a link to a different thread, find post #80, and watch 6 clips totalling 35 minutes of my life for something that I likely don't care much about.

But I'm sure you will find someone who is interested in participating.

Thanks for the offer! :)

My Gawd the paranoia from the right is truely frightening.

Eternal gullibility is the Price of Liberty .

ththdude.jpg

Forum List

Back