Those on the Left -- I Dare You . . . .

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
. . . . to go to this thread and give your input.

Go to the last page, start with post #80, watch all 6 clips (it'll take you 35 minutes or so) and speak up. No bashing or dismissing of the host, no eyerolls . . . . just real discussion of the issues in the clips. Don't you have questions? Do you have answers? What's stopping you from participation in this discussion?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/85916-beck-open-book-test-6.html

The only "issues" Beck presents are his drug problems taking over his brain.

Zoom, they avoided that thread like it was a disease waiting to jump on them. They attack Glenn Beck but they never actually take the time to watch the show because well their "team" has sheepled them into not tune him in.

They will never admit that Obama and the people that surrounds him are far off the chart of any real Democratic ideology. I stated years ago that the Dem. party has been taking over. They need to stop hiding behind the "D" and admit that they are what they are. "M"

You won't find many here that are Lib's that have any pause in what the WH is doing, or has done, or where the trail leads to. They don't care because they are Sheep, they have been trained to go against anything the other side states because it's their "TEAM" at all cost.

My only hope is that they actually do have pause but cannot admit it.

Zoom, they avoided that thread like it was a disease waiting to jump on them. They attack Glenn Beck but they never actually take the time to watch the show because well their "team" has sheepled them into not tune him in.

They will never admit that Obama and the people that surrounds him are far off the chart of any real Democratic ideology. I stated years ago that the Dem. party has been taking over. They need to stop hiding behind the "D" and admit that they are what they are. "M"

You won't find many here that are Lib's that have any pause in what the WH is doing, or has done, or where the trail leads to. They don't care because they are Sheep, they have been trained to go against anything the other side states because it's their "TEAM" at all cost.

Terry, I have listened to Glen Beck. I watched him on Headline News, I listened to him on the radio and I've watched him on his show on FOX. He's a fucking loon.

I would sooner listen to Adolph Hitler than I would Glen Beck. At least Hitler had some form of sanity.

So you cannot discuss the issues being presented in the thread either. Your limited brain power is duly noted.

Terry, I have listened to Glen Beck. I watched him on Headline News, I listened to him on the radio and I've watched him on his show on FOX. He's a fucking loon.

IGNORE the Beck factor. Go to the thread, watch the clips and discuss the ISSUES he's talking about.

IGNORE the Beck factor. Go to the thread, watch the clips and discuss the ISSUES he's talking about.

It's not the issue that's important. It's the person discussing the issue that's important. :eusa_shhh:

Did you watch any of the shows this past week? Do you have any pause in some of the question's he asked? What is so loony about the question's he asked? Why not talk about the content instead of the person?

Granted, he injects a lot of drama sometimes but that's his comedic way even if its lame at times. I know why he does this, but I think that is moot. I go off of the content of what he states. He has repeated over and over for people not to do anything stupid, he only ask the questions nobody else is. Those questions have merit to them.

I've been listening to Glenn Beck since he started in national radio (almost 9 years now). I have heard literally thousands of hours of him. (Yeah I m weird like that)

I agree with David, he's a fucking loon.

And he's evolution has only gotten loonier.

I'll grant him though - he can be a funny guy.

How many on the right would care to listen to 35 minutes of Michael Moore or Nancy Pelosi and proceed to do a point by point analysis had a lefty here asked them?

Some things are just not worthy of the energy.

Sorry Zoom ... the neolefties are just incapable of actual reasoning right now, their brains seem to have checked out when Obama got elected.

Here Zoom,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg0BNTebcbY]YouTube - Wet Willie Keep On Smiling[/ame]

Alright, Zoom, I watched the clips. The information presented is given in such a way as to demonstrate that Glenn Beck is a reactionary. The information is not relevant enough to warrant discussion because how Glenn Beck presents it exaggerates what Obama is planning with his "civilian security force". All Obama is planning is a much expanded civil service, kinda like Israel only it isn't just military.

When the Left accuses Bush of invading Iraq for oil, what do you think? Do you think there is merit to the accusations? Do you think that Bush went to war to increase oil companies and Halliburton's profits? Or, do you think that the media and some reactionaries who are "loonie" are seeing some nebulous and fictitious government conspiracy?

Well, we, on the Left, see what Glenn Beck is portraying as the same thing.

I've been listening to Glenn Beck since he started in national radio (almost 9 years now). I have heard literally thousands of hours of him. (Yeah I m weird like that)

I agree with David, he's a fucking loon.

And he's evolution has only gotten loonier.

I'll grant him though - he can be a funny guy.

Discuss the ISSUES. No one cares if you think Beck is a loon. Tape a piece of paper over the screen and alter his voice for all I care. Listen to what he is talking about and respond to THAT.

You won't; none of you will. You spew and spew and spew and deflect ad nauseum but offer nothing of substance.

Alright, Zoom, I watched the clips. The information presented is given in such a way as to demonstrate that Glenn Beck is a reactionary. The information is not relevant enough to warrant discussion because how Glenn Beck presents it exaggerates what Obama is planning with his "civilian security force". All Obama is planning is a much expanded civil service, kinda like Israel only it isn't just military.

When the Left accuses Bush of invading Iraq for oil, what do you think? Do you think there is merit to the accusations? Do you think that Bush went to war to increase oil companies and Halliburton's profits? Or, do you think that the media and some reactionaries who are "loonie" are seeing some nebulous and fictitious government conspiracy?

Well, we, on the Left, see what Glenn Beck is portraying as the same thing.

Did you post this in that thread? Go there, post it so it can be discussed.

Forum List

Back