Those of you whose ancestors immirgrated here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ancestors? The French? The Norwegian? The English? The Germans? The Irish? Or the native American?

The best story is the one from England. Word is his father was a nobleman and he shot one of the king's deer. His father sent him to the new world to keep him out of prison. I really haven't heard any stories as to why the others came. BTW, in case you can't tell, I'm a Mutt....

The heartache illegals cause, a few minutes ago a anchor baby kid just ran over a another child of a illegal alien next to my house. Jesus Christ, What can ya say? I hope the poor kid is alright, but this is the second time in three weeks, last time someone got killed and the pissant drove of like nothing happened. Mexicans devalue life. Jesus. No more! Please! No more deaths from Mexicans fleeing from the law!

My name is Maria Biron and I have been living in Maspeth NY illegally for 5 years. My visa has expired and now I want to go home to Italy but I dont know how. Im afraid I will get into trouble. maria981g at yahoo.com. :evil::cuckoo:
646.431.5627, help

Go up to the nearest immigration officer and turn yourself in, you'll get a free trip home. We're the only country in the world that does that.....stupid, isn't it?

I wish I could help you, Maria Biron, but given the last hour or so, I am not feeling the love here. I wish you well, friend. Immigrant legal or not, farewell. You can try to immigrate again legally. Don't get killed by you fellow 'IMMIGRANTS', nobody will care about you, NOBODY. I hate to sound so callus, but you might be better off in Italy.

☭proletarian☭;1900830 said:
what did they come here to be?

On my mother's side, her maternal lineage was from German immigrants- farmers and clergymen. Her father was a German immigrant whose family moved here in 1910- pig farmers. My Dad's family ancestry is also German immigrants- butchers, bakers, and farmers. All common hard-working people who were looking for a better life in a new land.

My mom's maternal ancestry includes Revolutionary, 1812, and Civil War vets.

☭proletarian☭;1900830 said:
what did they come here to be?

My fathers family came to escape Murder at the hands of Nazi Germany. My mothers family came here Much earlier to escape religious Persecution in England.

Both sets of my Grandparents came here legally and assimilated into American Society.

To answer the Op:

I dun know much about my Mommy's family. Daddy's parents emigrated here from Scotland in the 1920's, and Grandpa got work with Eastman Kodak as a pipe wrapper.

The ones who came before the Russian Revolution came to be able to be practicing Jews without their windows being busted up every sunday while five little girls and their mother had to hide in the closets to avoid the flying glass.

The ones who came after came because they said the communists were 'vorse zen ze zahr' and to be 'yenkees'.

Freedom from Government
Freedom to worship how they wanted to worship
Freedom to own land
Freedom to work hard and own something like land, or a shop, a company.
This is what we need to get back to - Freedom from Government.

Freedom from Government
Freedom to worship how they wanted to worship
Freedom to own land
Freedom to work hard and own something like land, or a shop, a company.
This is what we need to get back to - Freedom from Government.

they didn't come for 'freedom from government'. they came from freedom from OPPRESSIVE government.

and i presume you're pro choice? pro gay marriage?

No - I meant freedom from Federal government. That is why we used to have state rights where they made their laws that were right for them with the majority of the state's people making their own laws. What was right for AZ was not right for NY etc.
With limited Federal Government.
And yes I am for pro choice, but they can pay for it with their own money and those who can't pay for it ,can donate their money for it., but not with my tax money. It's not right that my money go for something I call termination of life.
And yes Gay's should be able to get married but not in a Church. They also have the right to have their own boy scout clubs, call it what they want. But they don't have the right to force their views onto an already existing boy scout club.
Just like our founding Father's a country that is free. They passed state taxes to pay for the church but they also wrote in that Jews and Muslims were extempt they did not have to pay because they did not belive in Christ.
This is what we mean when we say go back. To get our freedom back for individuals.

The ones who came before the Russian Revolution came to be able to be practicing Jews without their windows being busted up every sunday while five little girls and their mother had to hide in the closets to avoid the flying glass.

The ones who came after came because they said the communists were 'vorse zen ze zahr' and to be 'yenkees'.

In the 60s and 70s, all US Americans heard from those wonderful Latino Americans was "Yankee Go Home".

Well, I am home.

Now YOU get the fuck out of it, Beaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back