Those of you whose ancestors immirgrated here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody is channeling the ghost of Agnost. Look, sweetpea, my great grandparents came here just so that I could read your pedantic screed. Yes, that's the one and only reason. Your mission in life is now fulfilled. Now it’s time for adults to talk about grown up stuff you wouldn’t understand. Bye Bye.

My Gr grandfather went there from Germany to farm and brainw....I mean preach The Lords Word:cuckoo:......and beat on a few slaves and kill a few "evil Gawdless savages".
My grandfather married a Seminole Indian.:eek::cool::cool::cool:
That takes the term "went over like a fart in church" into a whole new realm:eusa_angel:

My other grandfather was a Nazi..Ohio State pow-leece. He loved telling stories of how he ruined "some young punks life"
A real gem, like most of those pricks.

What many of you don't get is this - yes, we have alot of land to go around.....but......what about the natural resources???? Do we have alot of those to go around? Or have we already tapped them to the max?

Paternal grandmother was Rom. Gypsies weren't treated well and many shared the same fate as Jews.
So she was sent to the U.S. just to stay alive.
So was my maternal great grandfather and a few others on my family tree. They weren't treated so well when they came here either.

They had a falling out with some more powerful people back home, so here I am.

my mother came here because she married my dad overseas.... her life was better overseas, at least than what it was like living in poverty with an 'enlisted' man in their early marriage years.

Her parents, my grandparents got here almost 10 years later, they came because they missed their only daughter, they were wealthy overseas and they accumulated even more wealth here, before and after they became legal citizens....in their late 50's and 60's when they got here.

My great-grandparents came here from Ireland. When they took my mother back later in their lives and my mother commented on how hard it must have been to leave such a beautiful homeland my great-grandmother replied, "You can't eat the scenery, dear."

We're all descended from one or more of the following three groups:

Losers

Money Grubbers

Religious Fanatics

What many of you don't get is this - yes, we have alot of land to go around.....but......what about the natural resources???? Do we have alot of those to go around? Or have we already tapped them to the max?

we are tapping them to the max but we have a long way to go on conserving them....like water....flushing our toilets every day with potable water is a sin.

Not having rain water capturing system on every roof in the south to flush our toilets or to convert in to drinking water or water plants and yards is a waste....etc.

☭proletarian☭;1900830 said:
what did they come here to be?

They came for a better life and they registered through Ellis Island and they did not ask what this country could do for them but they worked hard and collected no welfare or free healthcare. Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are criminals because there is a law now that say it is a federal crime to enter this country illegally and to work without a permit.

☭proletarian☭;1900830 said:
what did they come here to be?

My grandparents came here from italy to escape WW1. They came to not be killed ;).

On the other side they came from england but had mixed european ancestory and came to live in a country where they were free to be who they wanted and believe what they wanted.

You mean our Founding Fathers weren't perfect??? But they sure did a good job of framing the most important documents known to man! Compare what THEY did to what other 'founding fathers' have done in other countries - then get back to me.

Shut the fuck up, girlie. It's not about immigration, it's about honesty and clarity, now, sweetie, you can't have problemo with THAT can you? Illegals misrepresent themselves and the facts. They have no pressing need to violate any other countries laws, immigration or drugs or otherwise....Tadaa! Here they are, I live with these swine, And I won’t let them off the hook. They don’t give a flying crap about freedom or rights, and if someone defends THEM...I know they are just a ignorant bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back