Those of the willing please post here!

R

rcajun90

Some of you may already know of this whaco anti-AMerican board. I've been posting here for years and they are wearing me down. Please read and post if you can stomach it.

rcajun90 - out of respect of this board and the admin. they chose not to allow links to other forums. Sorry, but I did away with the link.

Originally posted by rcajun90
Some of you may already know of this whaco anti-AMerican board. I've been posting here for years and they are wearing me down. Please read and post if you can stomach it.

pm me with the link, I will be more than happy to participate.

The link is to the Independent Newspaper in the UK. It's called the Independent argument.

The link is to the Independent Newspaper in the UK. It's called the Independent argument.

Didn't want you to think I was being a jerk there rcajun90! I am sure if there is something like this you want to post, pop a message to Jim!

>Didn't want you to think I was being a jerk there rcajun90! I am sure if there is something like this you want to post, pop a message to Jim!<

Oh no I understand you don't want links posted. If someone really wants to post to this wackho board it wont take much searching. Just look for the Independent out of the UK and click argue.

Oh no I understand you don't want links posted. If someone really wants to post to this wackho board it wont take much searching. Just look for the Independent out of the UK and click argue.

I believe this is the link you are speaking of:

http://forums.indigital.co.uk/id-argument?lgnF=Y

I don't have a problem with that. I just don't want people coming here for blatant advertising.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I believe this is the link you are speaking of:

http://forums.indigital.co.uk/id-argument?lgnF=Y

I don't have a problem with that. I just don't want people coming here for blatant advertising.

No worries my friend, I took one look at the headlines from the Independent home page today and gathered that their baseline of debate is reserved for only the most hard core and bitter leftist element.

Editor's Choice

Robert Fisk
George Bush has legitimised terrorism

Fisk? This joker is on their front page? Unbelievable.

Healing the world with art
Finest display of Islamic art on show in London

Like another picture of suicide bomber on some little boat floating on a pool of blood?

Healing with art? Smells like ass to me.

Uma Thurman
Meeting the
fractious star of
Kill Bill vol.2

More worthless American culture drivel the Euro-leftists are supposed to disdain. Pointless.

Purple reign
A new album but can Prince be king again?

LOL! I mean WTF?

Zoë Heller
From the 'girl columnist' to the prize contender

Her first novel, Everything You Know in 1999, described the gradual breakdown of a bitter middle-aged man whose story couldn't have been less autobiographical

She's no middle-aged man, but the book is apparently full of insight as her Marxist roots run deep.

"Her mother ran the Labour Party's Save London Transport Campaign... After studying for two MAs at Columbia University, New York (one on Marxist theory of literary values and the other on Jonathan Swift), she returned to London to work in publishing..."

Book Group
Join Independent forum

No thanks!

Robin Cook: Blair must tell Bush he has got it wrong
The former Foreign Secretary on why the Prime Minister's trip to the White House is the most crucial diplomatic meeting of his career

Is that friendly advice, a warning, or ultimatum?

Current Debates
Visit our online forums to argue and debate issues of the day, including:

• Euro/Russian alliance the only hope.
• The Perfect Sandwich
• Muqtada Al-Sadr
• Young People: the brutal truth
• Starving Palestinians into submission
• Telling the Truth is a Crime in Britain

Starving Palestinians into submission? A talking point or just some idiotic loaded question?

Blair to seek new UN resolution on Iraq

The Prime Minister is seeking a UN resolution to drive forward the process of transferring sovereignty back to the people of Iraq

Wow, if only the UN could get involved it would all work out...

Bin Laden's offer of truce fails

As if Europeans really wondered if they might strike a truce? This is news?

World news

Arabs united in condemnation of Israel's unilateral withdrawal plan

Arabs united in condemning Isreal? Well that's news!
:rolleyes:

One look at the home page, on any date, really, and the derangement of the readers it panders to, is clear enough to me.

Forum List

Back