Those "Key Issues" Democrats Were Leading In?

okay you bunch of moorons....stop your bitching give the man some time...myself i am not happy with what he has done...the tax on ciggies..but IF THEY USE the money for what they say...

he said he would decriminalize smoke to get the younger vote..now he is saying no...he didnt quite mean it...well fuck nigga..why did you say it then?

and this new troop build up in afghan ....oooooooooo did i tell you my underage drinker ...*i still cant believe i did that* is back from his 2nd tour..with a new scar....and much louder music...but still a nice guy...and of age finally....

but as for obama...i aint seeing much as a democrat....so he is giving you gopers a field day...he made a lot of promises about having top minds etc....where the fuck are they?

now sealy will accuse me of being a "plant" or brainwashed by yall..which is a hoot....if you dont toe the extreme left you are bashed just like if you dont toe the extreme right...well get over yourselves..that quick little line...on skunks and indep are found in the middle of the road blah blah blah

Wow....

o the pissed off part...oy you dont wanna ask...try only child son 26....forgetting he had agreed to work mothers day..his boss calls to remind him just as he has told me blah blah blah...try husband in bad mood and nervous over the battle that gonna come...try son walking out and then coming back on dinner....(of course the viper tongue of his mother could have something to do with that) try not speaking to him monday but for hello..fine..goodbye...then try yesterday haveing a total battle royal...who me pissed?

The raw data from the OP source:
Code:
			October 2008 	May 2009 	
Issue 		Dem 	GOP 	Diff 	Dem 	GOP 	Diff 	Cum Shift
Economy 		51% 	38% 	13 	44% 	43% 	1 	(12)
[B]Govt Ethics 	40% 	30% 	10 	40% 	29% 	11 	1[/B]
National Sec. 	47% 	44% 	3 	41% 	48% 	(7) 	(10)
Education 		53% 	34% 	19 	49% 	36% 	13 	(6)
Healthcare 	54% 	34% 	20 	53% 	35% 	18 	(2)
Taxes 		47% 	42% 	5 	41% 	47% 	(6) 	(11)
Iraq 			47% 	42% 	5 	41% 	43% 	(2) 	(7)
Social Security 	49% 	37% 	12 	48% 	39% 	9 	(3)
Abortion 		47% 	38% 	9 	41% 	41% 	- 	(9)
Immigration 	40% 	38% 	2 	36% 	37% 	(1) 	(3)
They've a positive cum shift when it comes to ethics.

Hot damn.... A whole point.... That's a lotta cum....

Forum List

Back