Those "Key Issues" Democrats Were Leading In?

It seems to have returned to pre-melt down on three key GoP issues, economy, taxes and defense.

Dems have hurt themselves badly on these issues, especailly the economy, that spending spree will be with us until the day I die and long beyound.

It seems to have returned to pre-melt down on three key GoP issues, economy, taxes and defense.

Dems have hurt themselves badly on these issues, especailly the economy, that spending spree will be with us until the day I die and long beyound.

and the one they are leading in? Hmm, waiting for the fallout with Chrysler handling, it will come.

A number of those remained static or close to it, one area that hurts the GoP is they still lose badly in the ethics matchup.

okay you bunch of moorons....stop your bitching give the man some time...myself i am not happy with what he has done...the tax on ciggies..but IF THEY USE the money for what they say...

he said he would decriminalize smoke to get the younger vote..now he is saying no...he didnt quite mean it...well fuck nigga..why did you say it then?

and this new troop build up in afghan ....oooooooooo did i tell you my underage drinker ...*i still cant believe i did that* is back from his 2nd tour..with a new scar....and much louder music...but still a nice guy...and of age finally....

but as for obama...i aint seeing much as a democrat....so he is giving you gopers a field day...he made a lot of promises about having top minds etc....where the fuck are they?

now sealy will accuse me of being a "plant" or brainwashed by yall..which is a hoot....if you dont toe the extreme left you are bashed just like if you dont toe the extreme right...well get over yourselves..that quick little line...on skunks and indep are found in the middle of the road blah blah blah

okay you bunch of moorons....stop your bitching give the man some time...myself i am not happy with what he has done...the tax on ciggies..but IF THEY USE the money for what they say...

he said he would decriminalize smoke to get the younger vote..now he is saying no...he didnt quite mean it...well fuck nigga..why did you say it then?

and this new troop build up in afghan ....oooooooooo did i tell you my underage drinker ...*i still cant believe i did that* is back from his 2nd tour..with a new scar....and much louder music...but still a nice guy...and of age finally....

but as for obama...i aint seeing much as a democrat....so he is giving you gopers a field day...he made a lot of promises about having top minds etc....where the fuck are they?

now sealy will accuse me of being a "plant" or brainwashed by yall..which is a hoot....if you dont toe the extreme left you are bashed just like if you dont toe the extreme right...well get over yourselves..that quick little line...on skunks and indep are found in the middle of the road blah blah blah
You are all over the road today girl, what's wrong?

and the one they are leading in? Hmm, waiting for the fallout with Chrysler handling, it will come.

That healthcare figure will go up for the GOP also,once the folks who work in the industry see their jobs suffer. It's starting already in preperation for the Obama fallout. They have already started cutting back on overtime,hiring of new temps and employees. Once the shit really hits the fan,like it did in the car and bank industry...current employees across the board (in healthcare) are going to freak out and wonder what the hell they actually voted for,with the current admin. I see lots of layoffs in their future.

The raw data from the OP source:
Code:
			October 2008 	May 2009 	
Issue 		Dem 	GOP 	Diff 	Dem 	GOP 	Diff 	Cum Shift
Economy 		51% 	38% 	13 	44% 	43% 	1 	(12)
[B]Govt Ethics 	40% 	30% 	10 	40% 	29% 	11 	1[/B]
National Sec. 	47% 	44% 	3 	41% 	48% 	(7) 	(10)
Education 		53% 	34% 	19 	49% 	36% 	13 	(6)
Healthcare 	54% 	34% 	20 	53% 	35% 	18 	(2)
Taxes 		47% 	42% 	5 	41% 	47% 	(6) 	(11)
Iraq 			47% 	42% 	5 	41% 	43% 	(2) 	(7)
Social Security 	49% 	37% 	12 	48% 	39% 	9 	(3)
Abortion 		47% 	38% 	9 	41% 	41% 	- 	(9)
Immigration 	40% 	38% 	2 	36% 	37% 	(1) 	(3)
They've a positive cum shift when it comes to ethics.

Last edited:

sour kool aid.

show me one damned thing i said is wrong.....what you dont like moorons?

not at all pissed off....just pointing out shit obama said etc...

moorons are fucking cookies......*smacking you upside the head* *ouch* mother fuck that hurts....

okay, a couple of years ago...a very nice looking man comes thru the drive thru window at the beer store....i was working...i carded him...he handed me his military id card...which had worked with every one else...o hold up son, i know where to look..the age is on the back....and guess what you are 20 at best.....just turned....he replies "ma'am i would like a 6 pk of beer" i reply ...i bet your underage ass would....(i not polite to underage drinkers) he looks at me...and goes " i leave for my first tour of iraq tomorrow...i want to go home tonight and drink a 6 pack of beer, that is all i am asking for"

so there i was.....a 20 yr old kid leaving the mtns to go to some foreign country where no one was gonna make him a bacon biscuit or call him honey every other word...i cant imagine such a place....
do you have any clue the fines that both i and the store owner would get....now remember i grew up with 18 the drinking age and nicket night at the nco club....fuck it...i gave him the 6 pack of beer and wondered if i would ever see him again.....HE'S BACK....got a pretty good scar across his cheek and head but once he lets his hair grow back it will cover most of it...he pulled up to the window.....smiles and goes....you know me....i couldnt believe it....i said ...yea your the only person i have ever served who was underage...we both started laughing and he hands me his id...and goes...i am 22 now....he looked good...he is getting out in 30 days...they extended his tour 3 months and i think it pushed him over the edge...with the military...he had told his mom he would be home then had to tell her no....he said that happened too much now....and then just out of the blue he goes....i would go back and kill everyone of those mother fuckers, ma'am ....(southern boys gotta love em expressing deep seeded hate but polite) it was scarey...then he snapped back....its not the first young warrior i have heard say it....one too wounded to go back ...medically outed.....says he would go back in a heartbeat...now he is an army ranger.....or was....

see xen here is the problem (i am avoiding weeding) i am a life long democrat...my father was,,,my grandfather was....when i registered indep....just to be young and rebellious...my grandfathers comments...hell at least a republican can make up their mind...i changed the next day to democrat..now i have cross over in local elections to vote republican....it pains me deeply....i would rather waterboard hannity than vote republican....but i am from a military home...dont start fucking with the military....dont pass a disabled vets booth without buying or donating...dont get out of your 50 k uav and got pass off a buck...if working class people..can do it....so can your big tax paying asses ...o and btw i pay taxes...even at the even....so contary to all you fucking conservatives.....liberals do pay taxes and own small businesses...i am against illegal immigratioin regardless of country of origin...
abortion is a huge ass business there will always be methods of abortions...why go to back alley stuff...i am for sex education...i am against sexually invasive politices...hell can you still not own a dildo in alabama?? and who the hell are the dildo police any damned why?

whew.....

i must rest....is your sorry ass even up...my hand hurts

i live in a republican county....i take continued hell for my bumperstickers...which may i posted on another thread....feedback somwhere thread....when this all started they took up a collection to send me to iraq as a human shield...so funny they are...i work in a fucking ciggie store..hello...you know hw many times a day i hear this....5 dollar please (for a pk of malboros they are mean w/o em..they dont switch to cheaper brands)...as they hand the 5 bucks...they ask....how you like your ****** president now...this is not once a day....i assure your ass....i did not put an obama sticker on my car...i knew that it would just attract trouble...its like okay..pagan stickers...we can go with.....deep sayings..we are there...bitch you but an obama sticker on that car you are fired ....i swear...no one says it but i knew it....so daily i take continual heaps of shit from republicans....then i come on here and i dont toe the extreme left line....i dont hate everyone who is republican etc and i am accused of being a dino?
what would the opposite of rino be ...dino of course.....

so yea i go here and there....i am neither one for crafted great statements with depth and bullshit....i dont care for semantics...(or weeding) i just get sick of it on here. ...people going...o i we were in person....so....i would be this way and that way...no...just be yourself on here....dont try to impress anyone...(damn i am all over the place you may have a point here)

everyone be sure and thank xen today.....

o hell did my fingers rest at all ....man i got to weed....have i showed you the fucking lower garden?

and now the upper garden is coming in....

and the sun is out them little weeds are growing...i am fighting asparagus beetles....

i should have been out over an hour ago...before the sun come up much but the soil is easier to hoe if dried a bit.....but then i look like an old hippie in a burka....

They call you Dino?

dino.gif

I guess that is better then Barney Rubble.

:razz:

Forum List

Back