Those evil Buddhist insult the profit

"Muslims took to the streets in the area late on Saturday to protest against what they said was a photograph posted on Facebook that insulted Islam.

The protesters said the picture had been posted by a Buddhist and they marched to Buddhist villages and set fire to temples and houses."

That's taking online trolling to the extreme , those crazy happy go lucky peace loving Muslims.

"Muslims took to the streets in the area late on Saturday to protest against what they said was a photograph posted on Facebook that insulted Islam.

The protesters said the picture had been posted by a Buddhist and they marched to Buddhist villages and set fire to temples and houses."

That's taking online trolling to the extreme , those crazy happy go lucky peace loving Muslims.

Happy go lucky Muslims :lol:

It would seem to me in this case that the picture on Facebook is just the "final straw," so to speak. From the story:

Muslims in Bangladesh and beyond have also been outraged by violence over the border in Myanmar where members of the majority Buddhist community clashed with minority Muslims this year.

So it appears that the tension was already there between Muslims and Buddhists, and that this Facebook photo was simply the spark that set it off.

Please try to note that I'm not making apologies for the violence and destruction of property that occurred here. It should go without saying, but some on this board are unable or unwilling to grasp this.

It would seem to me in this case that the picture on Facebook is just the "final straw," so to speak. From the story:

Muslims in Bangladesh and beyond have also been outraged by violence over the border in Myanmar where members of the majority Buddhist community clashed with minority Muslims this year.

So it appears that the tension was already there between Muslims and Buddhists, and that this Facebook photo was simply the spark that set it off.

Please try to note that I'm not making apologies for the violence and destruction of property that occurred here. It should go without saying, but some on this board are unable or unwilling to grasp this.

If a picture on facebook sets them off isn't it fair to say they were just looking for any excuse ?

And the muslims show them how wrong they are by torching their temples and burning the houses of some Buddhists Sarcasm off

Muslim protesters torch Buddhist temples, homes in Bangladesh - Yahoo! News

Way to go Obama administration for encouraging this around the world.

Obama is encouraging the burning of temples? Wow!

Yes, by lying to the world about why the 9-11-12 attack on our consulate happened, and blaming some obscure cartoonish video. It has spread like a disease

If a picture on facebook sets them off isn't it fair to say they were just looking for any excuse ?

You can certainly speculate, but you can't say for certain.

It's a wonder half these Muslims get out of bed in the morning never mind switch on a computer , so much to be offended about.I'm going to try and spend the rest of the day being offended when i go into town and get a feel for it.

Oh..edited to add : I promise i won't burn anything down.

Last edited:
And the muslims show them how wrong they are by torching their temples and burning the houses of some Buddhists Sarcasm off

Muslim protesters torch Buddhist temples, homes in Bangladesh - Yahoo! News

Way to go Obama administration for encouraging this around the world.

Obama is encouraging the burning of temples? Wow!

Yes, by lying to the world about why the 9-11-12 attack on our consulate happened, and blaming some obscure cartoonish video. It has spread like a disease

So you are implying Muslim attacks on Buddhists is a new thing, and it's Obama's fault?
Yeah, I don't think so.

You can certainly speculate, but you can't say for certain.

Is pixie speculating this is Obama's fault or is she saying for certain?

A picture on facebook is at least as good as a video on you tube.

Unwilling to accept that there are problems in another country alltogether and somehow such should be used as something I should 'grasp' because one religion is at odds with another? If you read why you will find out that a allegedly Muslim raped and murdered a Buddist girl and that is what set off the tensions in Myanmar. Then Buddist supposedly retalilated since the girl was raped and murdered. Since then there have been retaliation murders between both parties and adding to the mess, people are releasing and disseminating FAKE photos of Muslims being 'murdered by the thousands".

Scroll ( some of the photos have been removed because they are inciting more violence)

Social media is lying to you about Burma’s Muslim ‘cleansing’ – The Express Tribune Blog

CaféAuLait;6082999 said:

Unwilling to accept that there are problems in another country alltogether and somehow such should be used as something I should 'grasp' because one religion is at odds with another? If you read why you will find out that a allegedly Muslim raped and murdered a Buddist girl and that is what set off the tensions in Myanmar. Then Buddist supposedly retalilated since the girl was raped and murdered. Since then there have been retaliation murders between both parties and adding to the mess, people are releasing and disseminating FAKE photos of Muslims being 'murdered by the thousands".

Scroll ( some of the photos have been removed because they are inciting more violence)

Social media is lying to you about Burma’s Muslim ‘cleansing’ – The Express Tribune Blog

So... like I said...

Forum List

Back