Those dummies are going to bring back karl rove to run Jeb Bush

Oh God...please...spare me another Bush in office...please, never in my lifetime again!!!!!

That would totally be going backwards instead of forward. Rove apparently wants to relive some stupid former personal glory or something. Rove needs to just let dead dogs lie.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh God...please...spare me another Bush in office...please, never in my lifetime again!!!!!

That would totally be going backwards instead of forward. Rove apparently wants to relive some stupid former personal glory or something. Rove needs to just let dead dogs lie.

They are going to do it for sure and thats a good thing. Just get a halfway decent Dem and 2016 will be ours.

They are going to do it for sure and thats a good thing. Just get a halfway decent Dem and 2016 will be ours.

lololol!!! Well...you may have a point at that! :clap2:

• Banned
Don't know about Rove, but Jeb's about the only thing the Republicans have going for them these days. It was funny how you barely heard about him during the campaign except to try and resurrect his brother's and the family name. Sounding out a '16 run?

Jeb Bush: Obama likes to blame my brother

He will lose in a bigger landslide than romney and not because of him. Because of cheney,rumsfield,rove. Those guys are vote repellent.

We won't run Jeb because the neo-cons are generally hated by the rank and file of pubs now, much less the center and independents.

I think Rove has been rendered largely irrelevant in modern politics. He's trying to keep a foothold in the public eye by being a big contributor on Fox but the majority of America hates this guy. Personally though I'd love to see this because it would a titanic disaster for the Republicans.

I think Rove has been rendered largely irrelevant in modern politics. He's trying to keep a foothold in the public eye by being a big contributor on Fox but the majority of America hates this guy. Personally though I'd love to see this because it would a titanic disaster for the Republicans.

I will have to wait to see proof that rove and the tea party are going to be purged from the GOP. I hate the current GOP with the tea party. The tea party is nothing but bush supporting racist. I don't believe they will be gotten rid of .

All rational, patriotic, fiscal oriented Republicans want them gone.

So tell them. Flood talk radio with that message. I listen all the time and all I hear is from the tea party types. Ditto heads and such

"mega dittos rush from bob asshat in GA"

Wow. Just when you think the right wing has finally learned and will FINALLY change.............."Hey Karl....is there another Bush out there???"

Can't do much with Talk Radio. Advertising pressure from business may move Fox some toward the center.

We are going to have to take control of the machine all the way to the county levels and beat the bad boys and bad girls down.

All rational, patriotic, fiscal oriented Republicans want them gone.

So tell them. Flood talk radio with that message. I listen all the time and all I hear is from the tea party types. Ditto heads and such

"mega dittos rush from bob asshat in GA"

Not likely. The country will be sick of the Democratic Party controlling the White House by 2016. Things will naturally be lined up for the Republicans by then. Jeb Bush has strong connections to hispanic community and will making winning Florida a Breeze. Combine him with the current governor of New Mexico, Susana Martinez, and Bush will be winning as much of the latino vote as his brother did in 2004 if not more. New Mexico will fall to the Republicans as well Colorado, Nevada, Florida, and Virginia. While that only gets the Republicans to 268 in 2012, by 2016 that will easily be 270+ given the continuing shift in Electoral Votes from Blue States to Red States because of increasing population in Red States. The Republicans in this scenario will not need Ohio in 2016.

Wow. Just when you think the right wing has finally learned and will FINALLY change.............."Hey Karl....is there another Bush out there???"

The country re-elected George W. Bush in 2004, remember?

Forum List

Back