Those darn racist Republicans

Great - another thread where liberals accuse others of being racist right after they elected a president who went to a church full of cheering racists and America-haters for twenty years, and exposed his children to them as well... :cuckoo:

The guy couldn't even run his own successful senate campaign and now the Republican party is picking him to chair their party?

Gee, how funny at the timing of this pick. :eusa_whistle:

ROFL.. Oh GOD that's precious... baseless, absurd and wholly detached from reality... but PRECIOUS, nonetheless.

Yeah, republican party. It's a start.

:clap2:

We started in the 1860s. When are the Democrats going to start?

Uh with whom? Lincoln was a racist and never freed the slave with the Emancipation Proclamation.

SuhWEET DELUSION...

Yeah Kids... Lincoln didn't free the Slaves... that's just a rumor... Nope, nothing there really...

ROFLMNAO... I gotta admit that was a little pathetic... I actually felt sorry for the schmuck.

True dat, yet managed to do so with that damn war. Go figure...

A mere side affect of what he was desperate to try and win the war to do. He planned to reslave African Americans once everything settled down, but obviously never got that chance.

He died a racist who believed that Blacks were inferior to Whites.

ROFLMNAO.. Oh God she just can't stop herself...

File this with "BUSH LIED!"

so whats so fucking great about Howard Dean?.....he was in the drivers seat for the presidential election at one time and he ended up in the fucking trunk....now he is running the Dems party....

Democrats won 60 House seats, 14 senate seats, the majority of state governorships, and a landslide presidential election while Dean was chairman of the party. That's your definition of failure?

Dean seved as governor of a state for 13 years, was a leading presidential contender, and transformed the use of the internet and campaining which has become a model for every savvy national politician.

Steele's accomplishements in comparison? :lol::lol:

he is also one of the reasons i left the Dems to become a non-partier.....

Sounds like a made up story. "Leaving the Democratic party" because Howard Dean was elected chairman doesn't sound credible. I think you had other reasons to hate democrats and vote for Bush twice.
they did not win those seats because of Dean moron.....and i said he was ONE of the reasons,not THEE reason,learn to comprehend

New Topics

Forum List

Back