Those Crazy, Lovable, Peaceful muslims...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Sent to me in an email. Looks like something that could be brewing with the problem America has right now with all the illegal aliens...

arabs6yo.jpg

Posting pictures like that doesn't do any good because too many pictures like that have been Photo Shopped.

I don't know about the pictures you posted. But I have seen proof of others like them, and they were definately fakes.

Which is too bad because it just gives Islams defenders more ammunition to claim they are being attacked and slandered and lied about. But they're not. Every sentiment expressed in those pictures are true.

Most people don't have the first clue how horrible Islam is. Even though the proof is in the news every single day, they refuse to believe that everything Muslim terrorists do is allowed in the Koran and Hadiths. Not only allowed, but demanded.

But yet Muslims and their defenders get away with saying that Islam is The Religion of Peace. Or that suicide and murder of innocents are not allowed under Islam. Or that Jihad means inner struggle.

All true. Except peace to a Muslim means total surrender and conversion to Islam. Suicide in defense of Islam is martydom, the highest honor any Muslim can hope for. Murder isn't murder in defense of Islam, and there is no such thing as an innocent non-Muslim, or Infidel. Hell, Sunnis consider Shiite Muslims to be infidels. They dragged 21 people off a bus yesterday and shot them.

As far as Jihad meaning inner struggle to a Muslim? What inner struggle? There is not a single rule a Muslim man has to follow if he doesn't want to. Aside from the Pillar that makes a Muslim a Muslim, and they only have to say it once, there is not a a single rule that doesn't have an out or an exception. Not one.

Islam is the biggest fraud ever perpertrated on the world, and they will win. I just hope I'm dead first.

I think these pictures are from the demonstration in London against police brutality against Muslims ?

nt250 said:
Posting pictures like that doesn't do any good because too many pictures like that have been Photo Shopped.

I beg to differ. I think posting pictures like these will show those who would otherwise never see them, what kind of fucking monsters radical islam spawns.

nt250 said:
I don't know about the pictures you posted. But I have seen proof of others like them, and they were definately fakes.

They're not fake. Hobbit shows that with the link in his post above.

nt250 said:
Which is too bad because it just gives Islams defenders more ammunition to claim they are being attacked and slandered and lied about. But they're not. Every sentiment expressed in those pictures are true.

Islam deffenders? You mean islam apologists?

nt250 said:
Most people don't have the first clue how horrible Islam is. Even though the proof is in the news every single day, they refuse to believe that everything Muslim terrorists do is allowed in the Koran and Hadiths. Not only allowed, but demanded.

But yet Muslims and their defenders get away with saying that Islam is The Religion of Peace. Or that suicide and murder of innocents are not allowed under Islam. Or that Jihad means inner struggle.

All true. Except peace to a Muslim means total surrender and conversion to Islam. Suicide in defense of Islam is martydom, the highest honor any Muslim can hope for. Murder isn't murder in defense of Islam, and there is no such thing as an innocent non-Muslim, or Infidel. Hell, Sunnis consider Shiite Muslims to be infidels. They dragged 21 people off a bus yesterday and shot them.

As far as Jihad meaning inner struggle to a Muslim? What inner struggle? There is not a single rule a Muslim man has to follow if he doesn't want to. Aside from the Pillar that makes a Muslim a Muslim, and they only have to say it once, there is not a a single rule that doesn't have an out or an exception. Not one.

Islam is the biggest fraud ever perpertrated on the world, and they will win. I just hope I'm dead first.

I don't think they'll win. I think they'll reach a peak, at which point they will have pissed off the majority of the world, and HELL will be let lose on them. And I hope I LIVE to see that.

Pale Rider said:
Sent to me in an email. Looks like something that could be brewing with the problem America has right now with all the illegal aliens...

arabs6yo.jpg

I think it's very telling, how these images are just so nonchalantly breezed by. Goes to show just how accustomed to violence by muslims we've become. We don't even care anymore.

I'm waiting for the day when WHITE people carry signs down a street in protest calling for the death of blacks, or mexicans. I wonder what the response to that would be. Well... no I don't. I know what the response to that would be.

I like the picture with the British bobby just standing there. Once, men of the West would rise up to challenge the destroyers. Now, we just give them welfare.

William Joyce said:
I like the picture with the British bobby just standing there. Once, men of the West would rise up to challenge the destroyers. Now, we just give them welfare.

The illegal alien thing is like someone breaking into your home, and then you making arrangements for them to stay, and PAYING them to do so.

I've never seen a more rediculous, preposterous, fool-headed, contemptible, action taken by our government.

Look pretty fake to me. Some of the signs have obviously been manipulated, and I also think its pretty convenient that all the lettering is almost identical, look at the 'L' and 'E's in the words.

PsuedoGhost said:
Look pretty fake to me. Some of the signs have obviously been manipulated, and I also think its pretty convenient that all the lettering is almost identical, look at the 'L' and 'E's in the words.

Look all you want, but the negatives are still on file at the news station that took the pictures. In case you missed it before, I'll post the link the the snopes article about their authenticity again.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp

Also, if you look at them, you'll notice that the letters contour to the creases and folds of the paper, an almost impossible feat in photoshop.

PsuedoGhost said:

Yeah they're fake. Terrorism is fake. OBL is fake. Beheadings are fake. The illegal alien invasion in America is fake. $3.25 a gallon gas is fake.

Here's your picture genious....

yikes0qk.jpg

PsuedoGhost said:
Same as the signs that moveon.org prints up...:coffee3: It's called mass production.

Only thing even moderately fake is the fourth picture from the top. According to the snopes article, that one was taken at a different rally.

Forum List

Back