This young lady is pretty darned good!

Would have been more impressive if she would have been dribbling it.

Sure, you expect miracles from her but expect nothing from your president.

If you would learn to expect more from your leaders than some street painter you might not make such heinous mistakes in your political choices. :cool:

Exactly. Republicans should learn that leadership doesn't mean kissing the butts of the wealthy 1 percent.

Would have been more impressive if she would have been dribbling it.

If you would learn to expect more from your leaders than some street painter you might not make such heinous mistakes in your political choices. :cool:

Exactly. Republicans should learn that leadership doesn't mean kissing the butts of the wealthy 1 percent.

Guys ... it's the fuggin' Art's and Crafts forum and a thread about a girl painting with a basketball.

Jeez.............

How cool is THAT?!!!! I just love stuff like this. Thanks for posting it!

I had posted this before but since it's along the same lines as this, here it is again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQk-01-qSTw&feature=bf_prev&list=LLvbq0-lhHLOcCwnBafnO8eg&lf=mh_lolz]ART with BLOOD! - Halloween Dexter portrait - YouTube[/ame]

Guys ... it's the fuggin' Art's and Crafts forum and a thread about a girl painting with a basketball.

Jeez.............

I wasn't the one who introduced politics into the thread.

Wow! That's amazing! If she can do that with a basketball, how much more can she do with a paint brush. Thanks for this! :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back