This Would Be Tragic If It Wasn't So Weird...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Some of you may remember "Roadrunner"....a denizen of the Flame Zone and Rasta music circles here. He was my wing man on various other boards, often claiming he was by brother which turned into some pretty good comedy bits when we talked about our gas station robbing "ma". He hated "Yankees" as a true Louisianan is apt to do, and democrats although I always thought he had secretly remained one. :eusa_shhh:

So, here's the news: on another site where he went by the handle "Wolfert Webber" there was an announcement that he had "passed away". His "commie babe" woman found me to be a true horror show from my postings and influence on him and forbade him from contacting me anymore. He left the boards, moved to Georgia with her, and now they're saying he's dead. At least somebody is. I'm convinced the whole thing is a HOAX and his final middle-finger at us still in the game after all these years. I believe this to be true because there is no obit in the small town newspaper where he spent several years before he met her. Below is the only avatar he ever used in 15 years on the boards:

43730.jpg

Last edited:
Some of you may remember "Roadrunner"....a denizen of the Flame Zone and Rasta music circles here. He was my wing man on various other boards, often claiming he was by brother which turned into some pretty good comedy bits when we talked about our gas station robbing "ma". He hated "Yankees" as a true Louisianan is apt to do, and democrats although I always thought he had secretly remained one. :eusa_shhh:

So, here's the news: on another site where he went by the handle "Wolfert Webber" there was an announcement that he had "passed away". His "commie babe" woman found me to be a true horror show from my postings and influence on him and forbade him from contacting me anymore. He left the boards, moved to Georgia with her, and now they're saying he's dead. At least somebody is. I'm convinced the whole thing is a HOAX and his final middle-finger at us still in the game after all these years. I believe this to be true because there is no obit in the small town newspaper where he spent several years before he met her. Below is the only avatar he ever used in 15 years on the boards:

43730.jpg

I remember Roadrunner...hope it isn't true...

I remember him. I hope what you've heard isn't true.

43730.jpg

Road Runner was one of the best.
Hope this is just poor taste humor.

• Banned
Road Runner was one of the best.
Hope this is just poor taste humor.

He was a hermit for years before he met the woman in question online....highly suspicious. He is more than capable of hatching a scheme like this. He once tried to convince me an ex-girlfriend of mine had offered him 30 Krugerrands to murder me. Claimed he had me in the cross-hairs when my eyes reminded me of his mother's eyes and decided we must be brothers so he didn't pull the trigger. The ex had a screw loose herself so I about half-believed him. A couple years later the story changed that he'd approached her with the idea. Another time he told me he'd send me eight broken chainsaws if I sent him back one that ran right. So I told him okay. Then he decided he could buy a new one for less money than shipping me all the busted ones. I pretty much ignore most of his schemes but this one caught my attention.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Still no obit....I'm wondering if he knows he's supposedly dead. He posted for years as "Greenridgeman" on other boards so if you know him or know of him, find out if he's still above ground.

Still not a peep about this from anybody who knows him, no obit in either of his hometown rags, and yet somebody informed a tiny, little-read chat board that he's "passed away". Oh, and few people on that board recognized the name because it was a sock of the name he'd used for years there. In order for a good hoax to succeed, it has to pass the most preliminary challenge to it and this one apparently doesn't even try.
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

FOUND HIM! He ain't dead...he's now a moonie under total control of some hippie babe he met online years ago on another board. This isn't to say he'll speak to me...in fact he's hiding from me, afraid I'll bring about an intervention to free him from her talons. I talked to a realtor last week who is selling his compound back on the bayou, who spoke to him the day before. I looked for obits in three parishes for weeks when he could have given me a simple heads-up and a "fuck off" ie he was off the boards for good.
dunno.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back