This works for me

Better yet, how about a good old fashioned beheading? I wonder if Al Jazeera would broadcast it?

Well said CSM.

Damn DK, I was reading this story and camoe over here to post it and was getting ready to post the same thing. So...sounds like a USMB consensus. When do we get started? :D

HGROKIT said:
Well said CSM.

Damn DK, I was reading this story and camoe over here to post it and was getting ready to post the same thing. So...sounds like a USMB consensus. When do we get started? :D

Warmongers! I think we should reach out the hand of friendship to this man. We should seek a dialogue.

Then, when he's relaxed, rip his nuts off.

The rest of the world should have learned its lesson when we firebombed half of Japan and nuked 2 cities.

Uncle Sam'll follow through.

Yeah, we firebombed most major cities in Reich-controlled Europe [dresden], and stopped them from their genocidal hegemony almost as quickly as we stopped Japan's. To this day in the Pacific, Japan's short history of the ethnic cleansing of it's own neighbors and torture of allied soldiers at places like Batang still inspires disdain. That's what nukes and firebombing are for. :thup:

Forum List

Back