'This won't go away. What happened is much nastier than is being reported'

I know what 'damning' means. I also re-read your post and will concede that I might have read it wrong. Your post does seem to allude that you are taking their words as fact, though, especially considering that you added the statement about the person in question leaving the country. Must be my cynical side today.

So, you have my apologies. I hope you accept.

I don't need an apology, I can see where the words can be misinterpreted. I also only referred to the girl leaving the country as "disturbing". It's kind of a coincidence and I'd like to know the rest of the story. I've started 3 or 4 threads about this story in the past week and every time I reserved comment, or said "if this turns out to be true". So far, it appears something is being hidden, but that's just appearance.

there is a REASON no major news networks have carried this garbage because it is just that.

it's obvious so many of you bushies WISH it were true, thus jim's comment:
Words from her parents and friend are pretty damning enough.

too bad that won't convict anyone let alone make it even close to being true.

i'll agree kerry flip flops a lot, but Bush is the MASTER at that. 'the british intel gave me bad info', to 'i take full responsibility for declaring this war' from 'don't wait for the mushroom cloud' and 'these claims are not assertions' to 'this evidence is based on fact'. now i'm sure that you'll dispute my actual quotes, and i won't purport them to be written in stone, but i'll assume you are intelligent enough to catch the drift.

all politicians are dirty, slimy corrupt disgraces to what this country SHOULD represent, and that is the progressive, thinking american.

bush or kerry, we're totally F***ed either way.

how i wait for the day where a REAL candidate who actually CARES and can relate to people like me. fat chance.

Originally posted by spillmind
too bad that won't convict anyone let alone make it even close to being true.

Unfortunately, that doesn't help Kerry. Just the mere appearance of impropriety is enough for him to lose a lot of votes. He needs to face these allegations head on. Even the democrats themselves are wondering why he didn't deny it. He chose to say "there is nothing to report" instead.

since i know i am going to get razed on the bush flip flop comment :flameth:

here's bush's flip flop on abortion:

http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20000703&s=corn

and if this (s)election is going to be about slimy dirt slinging, Boooosh better watch out, he's got plenty of skeletons just like anyone else born with a silver spoon up their nose:

http://www.atheists.org/flash.line/elec22.htm

there are links to reputable sites within that article, and i am merely pointing out that no side is clean.

anybody watch bush get booed at the daytona 500? times are getting intense for re-(s)election. i wouldn't be suprised if there where fighter jets patrolling our skies by the time november rolls around.

This is just another example how the left has given up on morals and the american family. They have no recouse look at clinton the man had an affair while pres. and still got reelected. Let the truth be found and if these acusations are true let the Dem's pull a little face and withdraw john kerry from the ballot.

This is just another example how the left has given up on morals and the american family.
huh?

They have no recouse
HUH?

look at clinton the man had an affair while pres. and still got reelected.
i think you've got your history mixed up. :(
Let the truth be found and if these acusations are true let the Dem's pull a little face and withdraw john kerry from the ballot.
a little face? how about some accountanility over WMD? why not admit we F***ed up?

posts like these make me glad that i argue my side and not the other!!!!:laugh:

OK
Clinton didn't have an afair with monica. So all that stuff on the news about
"I didn't have sexual relations." was all just in my head.
OK
well then what about the fact that clinton had numerous affaris durning his time as Gov.
The man was being sued all the time for sexual harassment. He was an adulterour(spelling?) and yes he did get reelcted in 96. Or was it just my imagination that the man was president.
Mabey, mabey you could tell me who was president then.
And yeas the Dem's have no morals. It means exactly what it says.
We did admit that the intelligence was wrong. Watch the news sometime mabey you'll hear Bush, Blair, Powell, or any other offical say "it was a mistake. We thought there were weapons."

I have always wondered what really happened with this one. The father of the girl was all fire and brimstone in his anger to Kerry one day. He then suddenly turns around and endorses him as the next coming of Moroni...

I smelled a rat then, and this just reminded me of it.

Forum List

Back