This will surely hurt BIGLEAGUE...

Give it some time, DEEZ Dweller.

Trump-Deal-With-It.jpg

:fu:

“ Pigs Fly’” OK with me. The most important thing is that E. Jerusalem will ALWAYS be under Israeli control. I honestly don’t care ‍♀️ whether it’s the Capital or not

I'm sure that you mean the Old City part of East Jerusalem.
Israel wants it all

Now, THAT is funny! The Israelis have offered the Palestinians almost everything they wanted. The Palestinians have already declared that Israelis would NOT be allowed to pray st certain religious sites. Why should there be a “ Palestinian State” with a NJA policy but accept their refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish State? It is the Palestinians who want it all. :funnyface:

To all the antisemites, naysayers and assorted Leftwing nut jobs that claimed that the US will NEVER move it's embassy to Jerusalem...today it was announced that the US embassy will actually move it's embassy to Jerusalem much earlier than expected, by May of this year! And, at a cost of only $250,000! Even better, the bulk of the tab for the embassy is being picked up by donations from the American Jewish and Christian Evangelical communities. How's them apples now?

I am looking forward to more melodramatic hissyfits and whining by the IslamoNazi / Jew hating crowd. Buy some extra popcorn in May folks, this is gonna be good! Perhaps even a Pallywood Oscar will be handed out!

U.S. ready to open Jerusalem embassy in May: State Department
Doesn’t matter

We will move it back once Trump is in jail
That would be a great fantasy for a left winger to jerkoff to.
Like most things Trump, they will be repealed once he is gone

Tax cuts, Tarriffs, Paris Accord, Jerusalem ......all gone
The wall?
We will tear that SOB down

Forum List

Back