This will send the r's into apoplectic fits

OMFG, the "conservative" questions are hysterically funny, or very grim, depending on your pov. Basically, they're all lies.

Damn R's won't take responsibility for anything they do but will steal the credit for everything good that others do.

Im supposed to have a fit about this? why would I waste my valuable time doing something like that?

As a conservative, I am:

You are an Anti-government Gunslinger, also known as a libertarian conservative or Tea Partier. You believe in smaller government, states’ rights, gun rights, and that, as Reagan once said, "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’"

Works for me.

So am I.

You are an Anti-government Gunslinger, also known as a libertarian conservative or Tea Partier. You believe in smaller government, states’ rights, gun rights, and that, as Reagan once said, "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’"

interesting tool for debating liberals.

How to Tell When a Liberal Concedes an Argument
If you have ever tried to debate or argue a point with a liberal, you will quickly notice that it is not like a debate with a conservative, or any rational person. We all know liberals are NOT rational. They think they are, and therein lies the problem. They will bring on a seemingly endless stream of meaningless and unrelated drivel until you simply give up, declaring the exercise pointless. At which point they claim victory.

But if you ever look at a road map of the conversation, you can see a pattern in every engagement. So, the real issue is to know when you have won, politely declare victory and disengage. There are a number of tactics liberals use, and the order will vary, but they are easy to recognize and my suggestion is, whenever the following tactics appear, you need to recognize them and know the liberals realize they have lost.

Their number one tactic is to discredit the source of your facts.

This is the only way they can win an argument.

They simply refuse to believe your source.

They would rather believe the lies coming from their sources than the truth coming from your sources.

OMFG, the "conservative" questions are hysterically funny, or very grim, depending on your pov. Basically, they're all lies.

Damn R's won't take responsibility for anything they do but will steal the credit for everything good that others do.

Both are stunning retarded! and as objective as turd.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back