This will NOT save America it will destroy it

Because one is ignoring the economic priciple of 20 80 which results in the death of properly functioning capitalism.

It was derived by examining economic history of the world.

The pattern emerged on its own through the mathmatical exploration of the facts.

If the maintenance on this building had been done properly this kid would be alive.

This coming from and avid supporter of Mexicans being in America despite the gangs and such that it has brought have kill tens of thousands of Americans and kids...

Time for TM to reboot… TM’s eyes glaze over…

Because one is ignoring the economic priciple of 20 80 which results in the death of properly functioning capitalism.

Really? How is that? Elaborate, please.

Pareto efficiency is a thread go read it

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/157301-the-pareto-efficiency.html

I'm aware of Pareto efficiency. That doesn't explain why your example of tax cuts to benefit the short term represents the "death" of capitalism, but my example of bankrupting us over the long term doesn't. I don't think you really understand the theories you are using.

If the maintenance on this building had been done properly this kid would be alive.

This coming from and avid supporter of Mexicans being in America despite the gangs and such that it has brought have kill tens of thousands of Americans and kids...

Time for TM to reboot… TM’s eyes glaze over…

Why do you hate latinos?

I see you're up and running again, a little confused and behind but you're back!

Forum List

Back