This Will Help Dems Take Back Middle America They Need

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
'Hope Dems run on this'! Ca. Dem Party regional director says rural white Americans are just 'not grateful enough'; UPDATED

B82C981D-D154-449F-B2CB-36FC1497C464.jpeg

Let’s just say the self evident- the Left hate Americans.

The idiots are running on stripping the re-building Middle Class of the jobs, higher salaries, raises, and bonuses Trump delivered...returning many Americans to being dependent on them for unemployment, food stamps, welfare, etc...

They are running on imposing higher taxes on the Middle Class...

They are running on forcing the Middle Class pay for everyone's college tuition ... when criminal millionaire politicians like Elizabeth Warren, who committed fraud and STOLE a Native American's scholarship, refuses to pay back the money for the scholarship she stole...

They are running on forcing the Middle Class pay for the medical care, housing, food, education, and more... for the millions of illegals they are helping illegally come into and stay in the United States...

They are running on making it illegal for Middle Class Americans to own private health care insurance...forcing them to pay not only for govt-run single payer health care but to pay for illegals' 'free'health care as well...

And these Middle Class 'free-loaders' are so ungrateful for all of that...

:rolleyes:

Liberal Democrats are too stupid to win elections. We all remember 2016 when Hillary and the Democrats pissed off the coal miners.

I agree with him and I'm not a Democrat.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
That's trump I agree. He believes his own lies....except his minions believed them too.
You can keep saying it over and over, but it still doesnt make it true. Maybe you should be checked in and have a cat scan of the brain. If there is a brain.

Forum List

Back