This Will Explode A Few Regressives Heads

You will believe anything. That is why you still watch Hannity.

Trump will tell you just what you want to hear. And you, my friend, will believe it. After all.....he "says what you are thinking"!!

Why haven't liberals started thtreads on this? I'll tell you. First...we know that Trump will not become president. Second....we know he's full of shit. Third.....we don't care when he says something on Hannity. Our issue with Trump is that he's making America look like a land full idiots in front of the world's citizens. Nobody BUT idiots is watching Hannity. No harm done.

Dupe.

Yet here you are, LMAO. Also you seem to be making assumptions you have no hope of backing up.

I am? Which ones are those?

First, the way this election year is going you have no idea who may prevail, weren't you folks saying he'd never run? Then didn't you claim he'd flame out in short order? Didn't you continually claim is remarks would put him out of the running? How's all that working for ya?

Second, he's no more full of shit than your two amazing candidates. Your claim that no one wants hear what he has to say is shown bogus by all the threads you regressives have posted on him.

Third, who the fuck cares what the rest of the world thinks, every time those pussies get in trouble they come running to us for help and we're still stupid enough to give it to them.

I'm willing.....as always....to make the "leave USMB" bet with you, my blowhard friend. If Trump becomes POTUS...I leave. If he doesn't you leave. Simple.

Let's just put it this way, I won't bet Trump will become president, on the other hand, I'm also not dumb enough to bet he won't. At this point anything is possible.

Soooooo slippery. I win.

I saw an interview with Trump on Hannity last night, I'm really surprised regressives haven't posted a thousand threads on it by now, screaming and cursing Trump. But since they haven't I figured what the hell.

During the interview Sean asked Trump what supreme court justices would he try to replicate if he had the opportunity to appoint one or more judges to the court. To my utter surprise he said Scalia and Thomas. Maybe this guy is more conservative than many are giving him credit for.

Your thoughts?
He's still the most Liberal of all the GOP candidates.

Do you seriously think the baby shrub or Kaisch would attempt to nominate another Scalia or Thomas, I don't.
I wouldn't bother to guess whom he would nominate. But saying he would nominate conservative justices does not make him Liberal. His actions and positions on tbe issues do which is why he ranks among the most Liberal of all the GOP candidates.

But it does tend to counter the regressives narrative that all he wants is the power of the dear leaders pen and phone.

Whose pushing that narrative? Got any names?

I could name several, but I won't. You might have noticed, I don't normally address anyone individually unless it's a direct response.

I saw an interview with Trump on Hannity last night, I'm really surprised regressives haven't posted a thousand threads on it by now, screaming and cursing Trump. But since they haven't I figured what the hell.

During the interview Sean asked Trump what supreme court justices would he try to replicate if he had the opportunity to appoint one or more judges to the court. To my utter surprise he said Scalia and Thomas. Maybe this guy is more conservative than many are giving him credit for.

Your thoughts?

It's the primary season.

And?

And of course in the GOP primary season when you're Donald Trump who will pander anywhere anytime he's going to give that sort of answer to that sort of question.

Of course you're basing that opinion on the fact he has ran such a conventional campaign so far, right? I think you might be confusing him with your hildabitch.

I don't support Clinton. Stop lying.

So you're feeling the Bern, too funny, the ultimate panderer.

Yet here you are, LMAO. Also you seem to be making assumptions you have no hope of backing up.

I am? Which ones are those?

First, the way this election year is going you have no idea who may prevail, weren't you folks saying he'd never run? Then didn't you claim he'd flame out in short order? Didn't you continually claim is remarks would put him out of the running? How's all that working for ya?

Second, he's no more full of shit than your two amazing candidates. Your claim that no one wants hear what he has to say is shown bogus by all the threads you regressives have posted on him.

Third, who the fuck cares what the rest of the world thinks, every time those pussies get in trouble they come running to us for help and we're still stupid enough to give it to them.

I'm willing.....as always....to make the "leave USMB" bet with you, my blowhard friend. If Trump becomes POTUS...I leave. If he doesn't you leave. Simple.

Let's just put it this way, I won't bet Trump will become president, on the other hand, I'm also not dumb enough to bet he won't. At this point anything is possible.

Soooooo slippery. I win.

Whatever.

Name one politician who isn't a salesman, so in your mind your opinion could apply to any of them.

If you really want to go abstract like that, then every person in the world is a "salesman" in some sense. But it's irrelevant. Did I ever say that anyone wasn't a salesman? No, I didn't. I said that I disbelieved him because it was the salesman response.

This is really kinda ridiculous. You're sitting here trying to infuse credibility into Trump with no other point than the fact that other people are dishonest.

Name one politician who isn't a salesman, so in your mind your opinion could apply to any of them.

If you really want to go abstract like that, then every person in the world is a "salesman" in some sense. But it's irrelevant. Did I ever say that anyone wasn't a salesman? No, I didn't. I said that I disbelieved him because it was the salesman response.

This is really kinda ridiculous. You're sitting here trying to infuse credibility into Trump with no other point than the fact that other people are dishonest.

And you're doing the exact opposite, saying he has no credibility based on nothing but your belief that he is a salesman and you chose not to believe him. I thought you weren't supposed to call people liars unless you have proof that what was said isn't true. So don't get all upset if someone calls you a liar and tells you to pound sand, when you ask for proof. According to you, proof or sound reasoning isn't required.

Your opinion is noted but irrelevant to your claim of "Constitutional type judges like Thomas and Scalia tend to drop the hammer on presidents who stray outside their constitutional limits," where you've been shown two cases where they didn't reign in a president's overreach.

Right, one that didn't make it to the supreme court. Also I guess you missed the point that the case was dismissed by one of the most regressive courts of appeal, the 9th.
Wrong. That dismissal was appealed and sent to the Supreme Court. They decided not to take the case. In a case where the president was wiretapping without first getting warrants, the Supreme Court had the opportunity to end that practice and chose not to.

Here's you a big hint child, it takes more than a couple of judges to decline to hear a case. I can't find anything that has a record of the vote on that case, except to say Alito didn't participate in the discussion or decision.
... and Hamdan ... ?

Already gave you my thoughts on that one, do you have a comprehension problem?
Why would I care about your thoughts on the dissenting voices on the court? Bush overreached his presidential powers and got smacked down by the Supreme Court.

Those "Constitutional type judges like Thomas and Scalia tend to drop the hammer on presidents who stray outside their constitutional limits," did not "drop the hammer" as you claim they do.

So much for your bullshit. :mm:

Your thoughts?

He will say anything to get elected. He has also mentioned appointing family

He's still the most Liberal of all the GOP candidates.

Do you seriously think the baby shrub or Kaisch would attempt to nominate another Scalia or Thomas, I don't.
I wouldn't bother to guess whom he would nominate. But saying he would nominate conservative justices does not make him Liberal. His actions and positions on tbe issues do which is why he ranks among the most Liberal of all the GOP candidates.

But it does tend to counter the regressives narrative that all he wants is the power of the dear leaders pen and phone.

I could name several, but I won't. You might have noticed, I don't normally address anyone individually unless it's a direct response.

That's convenient. You are concerned about these people's feelings? By telling us who is pushing the narrative that Trump is only after the veto pen? That's weak.

Who is pushing that narrative? I'll tell you who......nobody. You imagine it. Or maybe Sean told you?

That's convenient. You are concerned about these people's feelings? By telling us who is pushing the narrative that Trump is only after the veto pen? That's weak.

Who is pushing that narrative? I'll tell you who......nobody. You imagine it. Or maybe Sean told you?

You're right, exactly where did I mention a veto pen? Many on this board have said Trump would make your dear leader look like an armature in the executive action dept., you know using his pen and his phone. Actually I've seen that accusation made form folks on both sides.

You're right, exactly where did I mention a veto pen? Many on this board have said Trump would make your dear leader look like an armature in the executive action dept., you know using his pen and his phone. Actually I've seen that accusation made form folks on both sides.

My who? For a stand-up guy who doesn't want to name names....you sure do say some dumb shit. My "dear leader"?

Who has made tha accusation?

My who? For a stand-up guy who doesn't want to name names....you sure do say some dumb shit. My "dear leader"?

I'm sorry, did I hurt your wittle fewings when I called the slimy piece of chicago gutter trash currently occupying the oval office your dear leader? Maybe if you pray toward Washington DC, you'll feel better.

I'm sorry, did I hurt your wittle fewings when I called the slimy piece of chicago gutter trash currently occupying the oval office your dear leader? Maybe if you pray toward Washington DC, you'll feel better.

Nope. You just made yourself sound stupid.

Coming from some who would support regressives to the death, I'll take that as a compliment.

Coming from some who would support regressives to the death, I'll take that as a compliment.

Hey...dummy....I'm long done with you here. I'm watching the circus. Bugger off.

Forum List

Back