This will change your reality

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

I've seen movies having to deal with this situation , and it doesn't end up very good in the end.
This is hugely unethical and as the nuts progress and will even admit doing this with AI is getting very dangerous.
We're not just seeing this in moves now it's reality ......... The twenty somethings will be an easy sell, so will the younger ones as they grow up. Boy oh boy if only you could prove what they are doing to humanity before they do it.

I've seen movies having to deal with this situation , and it doesn't end up very good in the end.
This is hugely unethical and as the nuts progress and will even admit doing this with AI is getting very dangerous.
We're not just seeing this in moves now it's reality ......... The twenty somethings will be an easy sell, so will the younger ones as they grow up. Boy oh boy if only you could prove what they are doing to humanity before they do it.

There have always been people who know how to manipulate everyone else.

• Banned

Soon it won't be people it will be AI. And when AI takes over we are in serious trouble. But for most we probably won't be here when they finally master it at least we can hope we won't be lol.

Soon it won't be people it will be AI. And when AI takes over we are in serious trouble. But for most we probably won't be here when they finally master it at least we can hope we won't be lol.

Just make sure everything has a plug you can pull.

My son-in-law deals in commercial and industrial real estate...AI kicked in way back in the 60s.
How else do realtors know where to invest hundreds of millions of dollars?
You do realize that computers were used in WWII?

• Banned

My son-in-law deals in commercial and industrial real estate...AI kicked in way back in the 60s.
How else do realtors know where to invest hundreds of millions of dollars?
You do realize that computers were used in WWII?

I think you are missing the dangers of this, and didn't watch the entire video if at all.

We've had a lot of technology and we have tech. more than half the public even knows about and when you tell them they don't believe it . Tech we are twenty years behind where we should be . Meaning the Globalist wanted it all out a long time ago but the public wasn't able to hand it all just yet. We are at the point now where our shit is so techie now and ppl are in such trances not much will freak them out.

We've got way more than " just computers" ............

We're not just seeing this in moves now it's reality ......... The twenty somethings will be an easy sell, so will the younger ones as they gro

what they are doing to humanity before they do it.

According to this we won't have anymore plugs. :)

No More Wires, Plugs, or Batteries EVER AGAIN

We're not just seeing this in moves now it's reality ......... The twenty somethings will be an easy sell, so will the younger ones as they gro

Then we will need powerful, focused EMP emitters.

This was being discussed back in 1998 but the price was prohibitive,

Yes and so was smaller computers, but not now.

Yes and so was smaller computers, but not now.
Solar Panels, for example, are the intermediary step needed to destroy energy companies.
Electricity can be sucked out of the air.

Forum List

Back