This will be the fun part watching the hate party Try to dump Obama Care.

Having spent over 50 years as a health insurance and HMO executive, I can promise everyone that the only way that pre-existing conditions can be covered is either by mandatory enrollment for everyone, or government subsidies. Consequently, what the GOP wants to do is impossible.

They're going do the mandate, just with tax incentives for those who buy insurance rather than penalties for those who don't. Never mind the smoke and mirrors.
Having spent over 50 years as a health insurance and HMO executive, I can promise everyone that the only way that pre-existing conditions can be covered is either by mandatory enrollment for everyone, or government subsidies. Consequently, what the GOP wants to do is impossible.

They're going do the mandate, just with tax incentives for those who buy insurance rather than penalties for those who don't. Never mind the smoke and mirrors.
So the poor and middle class tax payers footing the bill is better then the people that make over $250,000.00 a household footing the bill . Proves my total point that the only reason small people hate Obama care is because they are told to by their master to hate it for one reason and that reason would be that people who make over $250,000.00 a year per household have to pay for it and those are the people who control your every aimless thought and what the Hate party exists for. You are pitiful if you think thats the way to do it. God you clowns are idiots.

Hmm... not really sure what you're going on about here. My point was that nothing substantive is going to change. A mandate and a tax incentive are the same thing. Despite their bluster, Republicans aren't even planning to make meaningful changes. The worst parts of ACA - the mandates and the prohibition on excluding pre-existing conditions - are going to remain.

My point , probably directed at the wrong person, is that the people who control their party and in fact the only people that the party really exist for are people with household incomes above $250,000.00 a year, who also are the people that are carrying the load for Obama care coverage, So the party doing what they are being told to do by thier controllers are making Obama care all bad for really only two reasons , their controllers are paying for it and it still is impossible to pull, drag or to drop them into the 21st Century or even the 20th and the color black disgust them as alway. So much will be left of Obama care when they are done, it will be a roar and a laugh watching them trying to change the name of it,For instance the hate pottery national health program, I'm betting that will be the first name change they will try.

So the poor and middle class tax payers footing the bill is better then the people that make over $250,000.00 a household footing the bill . Proves my total point that the only reason small people hate Obama care is because they are told to by their master to hate it for one reason and that reason would be that people who make over $250,000.00 a year per household have to pay for it and those are the people who control your every aimless thought and what the Hate party exists for. You are pitiful if you think thats the way to do it. God you clowns are idiots.

Hmm... not really sure what you're going on about here. My point was that nothing substantive is going to change. A mandate and a tax incentive are the same thing. Despite their bluster, Republicans aren't even planning to make meaningful changes. The worst parts of ACA - the mandates and the prohibition on excluding pre-existing conditions - are going to remain.
My point , probably directed at the wrong person, is that the people who control their party and in fact the only people that the party really exist for are people with household incomes above $250,000.00 a year, who also are the people that are carrying the load for Obama care coverage, So the party doing what they are being told to do by thier controllers are making Obama care all bad for really only two reasons , their controllers are paying for it and it still is impossible to pull, drag or to drop them into the 21st Century or even the 20th and the color black disgust them as alway. So much will be left of Obama care when they are done, it will be a roar and a laugh watching them trying to change the name of it,For instance the hate pottery national health program, I'm betting that will be the first name change they will try

We are going to add 30 million folks to the system, cover everything, and guess what , it'll be cheaper !!!

What ghetto parasitic imbecile wouldnt believe that !!
anyone that can count that who, you are simply stupid. Taking out the trillion over time that the tax on the household income over $250,000.00 a year being taken out of this program and how fucking dumb to you have to be to say it will be cheaper. I'll sell you insurance for $1.00 a year nothing will be insured but ya I guess that would be cheaper idiot.

My point , probably directed at the wrong person, is that the people who control their party and in fact the only people that the party really exist for are people with household incomes above $250,000.00 a year, who also are the people that are carrying the load for Obama care coverage, So the party doing what they are being told to do by thier controllers are making Obama care all bad for really only two reasons , their controllers are paying for it and it still is impossible to pull, drag or to drop them into the 21st Century or even the 20th and the color black disgust them as alway. So much will be left of Obama care when they are done, it will be a roar and a laugh watching them trying to change the name of it,For instance the hate pottery national health program, I'm betting that will be the first name change they will try

The whole of ACA was a bailout for the insurance industry, and I don't see Republicans changing that substantially. They'll remove some of the regulations the insurance industry isn't happy with and, as you suggest, change the name. Not much else will change. I realize you're trying to bag on Republicans here, but the Democrats chose to implement a Republican idea (as they weirdly kept pointing out) in the first place.

The whole of ACA was a bailout for the insurance industry, and I don't see Republicans changing that substantially. They'll remove some of the regulations the insurance industry isn't happy with and, as you suggest, change the name. Not much else will change. I realize you're trying to bag on Republicans here, but the Democrats chose to implement a Republican idea (as they weirdly kept pointing out) in the first place.
If your talking about the single payer position, that wasn't giving in to anything other then they definitely did not have the numbers to get that passed.
By doing that with no watch dog over the corporate pigs ,where We have seem 1.4 billion dollars golden parachutes. And then listen to the hate party blame the price increases on obama care and that hate party has brought very few people that can think with it. so you can tell them anything and it becomes gospel either from the big tub of goo or Fox Crap News. We are dealing with stupid stupid stupid, but thats only halve the problem, it is stupid stupid stupid and cruelty beyond description,

There is a simple basis that influences bottom lines and profit for all insurance. . They hope that the procedures cost as much as possible so their insurance level has to rise with these massive increases . and guess what 110% of a billion is more then 10% of a million. So you have the product push for increase in prise and the insurance doing everything possible to help them do just that. In something as important as health, corporate America has to be totally taken out of the market.

Forum List

Back