This whole thing is so upside down liberals

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Now Obama is going to kill more civilians in Libya with predator drones
I guess stopping in Pakistan was driving him crazy

You know If W behaved this way the press and the left wing in congress would be having a cow

from deficits to Gitmo to Tax dollars being give to private firms and not one red dime for the old or for the poor

You know ol W gave the tax payer 3 cash rebates and cut the taxes he or she paid
Obama has printed 6 trillion dollars and took care of the teachers and the auto industry

My god the left has treated W and Halliburton like Ted Bundy
They ended up with 15 billion, they earned, they worked for it
GM ended up with allot more than that and all they did was go broke
Chrysler
GMAC

not one red dime for the poor
and W?
Mr. Geldof praised Mr. Bush for his work in delivering billions to fight disease and poverty in Africa, and blasted the U.S. press for ignoring the achievement.

Mr. Bush, said Mr. Geldof, "has done more than any other president so far."

"This is the triumph of American policy really," he said. "It was probably unexpected of the man. It was expected of the nation, but not of the man, but both rose to the occasion."

"What's in it for [Mr. Bush]? Absolutely nothing," Mr. Geldof said.

Mr. Geldof said that the president has failed "to articulate this to Americans" but said he is also "pissed off" at the press for their failure to report on this good news story.

"You guys didn't pay attention," Geldof said to a group of repo

Vital Signs: Bob Geldof: George W. Bush Has Done More for Africa Than Any President So Far

George W Bush: The Great Humanitarian
FEBRUARY 19, 2008
tags: policies, political correctness, Politics, Prsident Bush
by Steve Dennis
To be honest with you, this is an issue I care literally nothing about. I believe we spend way too much money trying to stop AIDS in Africa. I believe we spend way too much money trying to feed the poor in other nations. And I don’t give a damn about the genocide in Darfur. It that makes me a cold-hearted bastard, than so be it, I don’t care. To quote David Burns of the Talking Heads in the song “No Compassion”, ” they say compassion is a virtue, but I don’t have the time.” But when a liberal comes out and praises President Bush for something I just have to write about it.

Bob Geldof, who started Live Aid, and has dedicated his life to helping the poor in Africa had this to say about President Bush:

Mr. Geldof praised Mr. Bush for his work in delivering billions to fight disease and poverty in Africa, and blasted the U.S. press for ignoring the achievement.
Mr. Bush, said Mr. Geldof, “has done more than any other president so far.”
“This is the triumph of American policy really,” he said. “It was probably unexpected of the man. It was expected of the nation, but not of the man, but both rose to the occasion.”
“What’s in it for [Mr. Bush]? Absolutely nothing,” Mr. Geldof said.
Mr. Geldof said that the president has failed “to articulate this to Americans” but said he is also “pissed off” at the press for their failure to report on this good news story.
“You guys didn’t pay attention,” Geldof said to a group of reporters from all the major newspapers

President Bush has done more in humanitarian efforts, IE spend more money on humanitarian efforts than any other president in United States history, and while I do not agree with this policy it is a policy that should touch home with liberals. But as Geldof motioned, the press ignored it. We all know why they did, they don’t want to give a conservative president any credit for humanitarian efforts that is normally reserved for liberal presidents.

The fact is that President Bush has done more in humanitarian efforts than President Clinton ever did, but as Geldorf said, he didn’t articulate his accomplishments well. And that is a lasting legacy with this president, he didn’t get out in front of the cameras every day as did Clinton and tell us of his accomplishments. If President Clinton had done as much for Africa as President Bush has, believe me, we would have known about it. If President Clinton didn’t remind us how big-hearted he was, the press would have.

Read my source article here.

Its upside down
why?
what is it you guys on the left are trying to prove?

The press has been in the tank for Obama since Day 1. They are invested in his success. If John Edwards had gotten elected they wouldn't be nearly this kind.

Are you talkin' about this guy?

bush_obama-morph.jpg

The are similar in that they both were rushed into, with out a lot of thought, and in both cases we were not really sure who we were supporting.

Oh yeah, we really rushed into Iraq. It only took, what, 18th months of cajoling Congress and two votes before Bush got the go ahead.

Libya = Iraq

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right winger the drone attacks in Pakistan are killing civilians
Thats Americans killing civilians, not terrorist killing civilians
You thinks that funny?
I cannot find a better example of how up-side down this really is
GWB would not use drones to the level Obama has and is continuing to do because of the civilian casualties
Take a look at this web site and laugh your ass off
US drones killed 957 Pakistani civilians in 2010 | NWO Observer
US drones killed 957 Pakistani civilians in 2010
Published: Apr. 14, 2011- The Irish Sun

A total of 957 Pakistani civilians were killed in American drone attacks in the country 2010, the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan said in its annual report Thursday.

The report that focused on human rights violations in the country also laid an emphasis on terror attacks in 2010, according to Xinhua.

It said terrorist attacks in Pakistan left 2,542 people dead and 5,062 others injured in 2010.

‘Target killings’ in the country’s port city of Karachi saw the death of 237 political activists while in the southwestern province of Balochistan, at least 118 people were killed, the report said.

At least 1,159 people, including 1,041 civilians, lost their lives in 67 suicide bomb attacks in the country.

During 2010, at least 12,580 people were killed in different incidents, including 791 honour killings. A total of 581 people were kidnapped for ransom.

The are similar in that they both were rushed into, with out a lot of thought, and in both cases we were not really sure who we were supporting.

Oh yeah, we really rushed into Iraq. It only took, what, 18th months of cajoling Congress and two votes before Bush got the go ahead.

US drones killed 957 Pakistani civilians in 2010 | NWO Observer
The "cover up" is about civilian deaths
GWB does not hold a candle to Obama and these drone attacks

and your right
18 months of UN/US congress
this was the data that the decision to invade was made
Look at where it came from
upside down

The Blix Report: Anthrax, missiles and nerve gas... all missing
Tuesday, 28 January 2003SHARE PRINTEMAILTEXT SIZE NORMALLARGEEXTRA LARGE
SPONSORED LINKS
Ads by Google

Canada: In Afghanistan.
In Or Out?
Tell Angus Reid Your Opinion Now
www.AngusReidForum.com

Spy VideoCam in a Pen $39
Looks and writes like a normal pen.
Secretly Record Video & Sound - $39
Welcome to Hiddencamerapen.com

The following is an edited transcript of the report by Professor Hans Blix to the UN:

The following is an edited transcript of the report by Professor Hans Blix to the UN:

Iraq has on the whole cooperated rather well so far with UNMOVIC in this field. The most important point to make is access has been provided to all sites we have wanted to inspect and with one exception it has been prompt. ...

I am obliged to note some recent disturbing incidents and harassment. For instance, for some time far-fetched allegations have been made publicly that questions posed by inspectors were of intelligence character. Iraq knows they do not serve intelligence purposes and Iraq should not say so.

Paragraph 9 of resolution 1441 (2002) states that this cooperation shall be "active". It is not enough to open doors. Inspection is not a game of "catch as catch can". ...

Chemical weapons

The nerve agent VX is one of the most toxic ever developed. Iraq has declared that it only produced VX on a pilot scale, just a few tonnes and that the quality was poor and the product unstable. Consequently, it was said, the agent was never weaponised.

UNMOVIC, however, has information that conflicts with this account. There are indications that Iraq had worked on the problem of purity and stabilisation and that more had been achieved than has been declared. ...

I would now like to turn to the so-called "Air Force document" that I have discussed with the Council before.

This document was originally found by an UNSCOM inspector in a safe in Iraqi Air Force Headquarters in 1998 and taken from her by Iraqi minders. It gives an account of the expenditure of bombs, including chemical bombs, by Iraq in the Iraq-Iran War.

I am encouraged by the fact that Iraq has now provided this document to UNMOVIC. The document indicates that 13,000 chemical bombs were dropped by the Iraqi Air Force between 1983 and 1988, while Iraq has declared that 19,500 bombs were consumed during this period. Thus there is a discrepancy of 6,500 bombs.

The amount of chemical agent in these bombs would b

The Blix Report: Anthrax, missiles and nerve gas... all missing
Tuesday, 28 January 2003SHARE PRINTEMAILTEXT SIZE NORMALLARGEEXTRA LARGE
SPONSORED LINKS
Ads by Google

Canada: In Afghanistan.
In Or Out?
Tell Angus Reid Your Opinion Now
www.AngusReidForum.com

Spy VideoCam in a Pen $39
Looks and writes like a normal pen.
Secretly Record Video & Sound - $39
Welcome to Hiddencamerapen.com

Iraq has on the whole cooperated rather well so far with UNMOVIC in this field. The most important point to make is access has been provided to all sites we have wanted to inspect and with one exception it has been prompt. ...

I am obliged to note some recent disturbing incidents and harassment. For instance, for some time far-fetched allegations have been made publicly that questions posed by inspectors were of intelligence character. Iraq knows they do not serve intelligence purposes and Iraq should not say so.

Paragraph 9 of resolution 1441 (2002) states that this cooperation shall be "active". It is not enough to open doors. Inspection is not a game of "catch as catch can". ...

Chemical weapons

The nerve agent VX is one of the most toxic ever developed. Iraq has declared that it only produced VX on a pilot scale, just a few tonnes and that the quality was poor and the product unstable. Consequently, it was said, the agent was never weaponised.

UNMOVIC, however, has information that conflicts with this account. There are indications that Iraq had worked on the problem of purity and stabilisation and that more had been achieved than has been declared. ...

I would now like to turn to the so-called "Air Force document" that I have discussed with the Council before.

This document was originally found by an UNSCOM inspector in a safe in Iraqi Air Force Headquarters in 1998 and taken from her by Iraqi minders. It gives an account of the expenditure of bombs, including chemical bombs, by Iraq in the Iraq-Iran War.

I am encouraged by the fact that Iraq has now provided this document to UNMOVIC. The document indicates that 13,000 chemical bombs were dropped by the Iraqi Air Force between 1983 and 1988, while Iraq has declared that 19,500 bombs were consumed during this period. Thus there is a discrepancy of 6,500 bombs.

The amount of chemical agent in these bombs would b

How many libyian civilians would have been killed by gahdafi if the UN had not agreed to protect them by smashing the dictator loyal military?

The right is so desperate to make a monster out of Obama they refuse to see reality

How many libyian civilians would have been killed by gahdafi if the UN had not agreed to protect them by smashing the dictator loyal military?

The right is so desperate to make a monster out of Obama they refuse to see reality

Don't think that army has been all that smashed...The Rebels control only one city....

the planes were smashed and its a good thing otherwise gahdafi would have killed hundereds of thousands just like he said he was going to do.

It's sad knowing you're human...

How many would have died in Iraq TM? NM, don't answer that fucking dumb "what if" question.

Exactly, as well as absolutely zero idea at what defines a "win".
If you can't win a war - you don't start one.
In contrast, consider "Desert Storm". Bush Sr. had a clear plan and decisively chose what the win situation was - eliminate the Iraqi army as a threat in the region. Result: One of the most lop-sided wars in the history of the world....literally.
He went in with no reservations, and no "half fighting" - he fought a war the only way to do so - to win at all cost to the enemy.

Forum List

Back