*This Whole Libya Thing Will Sink Obama*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its that bad folks.
2. This is the final straw that broke the camels back.
3. Tops the list of his failures.
4. *THE END*.
More details emerge on U.S. ambassador's last moments - CNN.com

"Three days before the deadly assault on the United States consulate in Libya, a local security official says he met with American diplomats in the city and warned them about deteriorating security.

Jamal Mabrouk, a member of the February 17th Brigade, told CNN that he and a battalion commander had a meeting about the economy and security."

5. *THREE DAYS BEFORE*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who says you guys aren't full of hope. You hope for failure. It's what you know.

Don't count on it. Obama seems to be able to get away with anything. Why he can convince the whole country that the Violence we see in the Middle east has nothing to do with our Policy, or his Spiking the Football over Osama, and it is all because of a Video that came out 2 Months ago.

He is unstoppable because the Media will never question him.

Yeah, and Romney's a "foreign policy" genius. Romney's lead go-to guy on foreign policy, John Bolton, suggested NUKING Iran.

Yeah, and Romney's a "foreign policy" genius. Romney's lead go-to guy on foreign policy, John Bolton, suggested NUKING Iran.

Nukes. Isn't that the same thing ted kennedy warned Yuri Andropov about Reagan in an unapproved secret meeting with his communist brothers?

Don't count on it. Obama seems to be able to get away with anything. Why he can convince the whole country that the Violence we see in the Middle east has nothing to do with our Policy, or his Spiking the Football over Osama, and it is all because of a Video that came out 2 Months ago.

Nothing will "sink" Obama for that very reason. Also- we have become a nation of idiots and morons. Teat-suckers. What do you suppose is the average I.Q. of the folks that will vote Obama in November? Rather than think, voters will cling to this fantasy that was concocted by Obama 4 years ago. It's a freaking nightmare.

but but libya was due to a movie, now we know why people like hitler and stalin ruled, because of morons like the liberals in our country, Hell Goebels wouldnt have had to do anything to these folks, he's just stick a D by his name and they'd believe any shit he said

Tell us what the IQ of those voter are, genius. And state your source. You know, like the name of the beer bar where you heard this..

Nothing will "sink" Obama for that very reason. Also- we have become a nation of idiots and morons. Teat-suckers. What do you suppose is the average I.Q. of the folks that will vote Obama in November? Rather than think, voters will cling to this fantasy that was concocted by Obama 4 years ago. It's a freaking nightmare.

I can see posters are one step away from praising Qaddaffi as a friend to the west!

Libya has been a great success for the west in general - and the fact that there are still some nutcases with guns at large in that country should not surprise anyone.

I can see posters are one step away from praising Qaddaffi as a friend to the west!

Libya has been a great success for the west in general - and the fact that there are still some nutcases with guns at large in that country should not surprise anyone.

No Qaddafi was a pile of shit. We should have had a better plan though, just whatever isnt good enough.

Obama-idiots.jpg

Tell us what the IQ of those voter are, genius. And state your source. You know, like the name of the beer bar where you heard this..

I made it up. Under the influence of beer. :thup:
That's what is so fun about this place. And why I fit right in.
My opinion. You don't have to like it or endorse it.

Forum List

Back