This whole goofy "Friend" things...

D

Dis

...I still don't know what it does, so I just hit "accept" on the friend thing.. There's 12 names there now.. Can I trade them in for one famous name, or is it a 24:1 ratio, or can I auction off some of the names? Can I rep them more than others? Is there a trade-in allowance?

What does the "Friends" thing DO? :confused:

...I still don't know what it does, so I just hit "accept" on the friend thing.. There's 12 names there now.. Can I trade them in for one famous name, or is it a 24:1 ratio, or can I auction off some of the names? Can I rep them more than others? Is there a trade-in allowance?

They don't do much but just sit there, it's just another popularity thing but if they make you mad, you can dump them. :razz:

For every 25 Friends you collect, you get a free cup of coffee at Starbuck's

For each 25 Friends you collect, you get a free cup of coffee at Starbuck's

That's pretty valuable. What is it up to now about $20 a cup?

You know, if she sees that, she's going to start colleting friends, don't you?

You know, if she sees that, she's going to start colleting friends, don't you?

Craaaaaaap. I was just about to start that, until you said something. Now I can't, because if I did, that would make you right, and I simply can't have that. :mad:

That, and Starbucks plain coffee is gross, and strong enough to dissolve rocks on contact.

But, if he'd said I could trade them in for Peppermint Mocha's... Or Raspberry Mocha Frappuccino's... Well....

For each 25 Friends you collect, you get a free cup of coffee at Starbuck's

That's pretty valuable. What is it up to now about $20 a cup?

If you want milk, it's $39.95

Hey, but their barristas get insurance. You want ppl to have insurance, don't you?

I think the 'friend designation' acknowledges a connection. I get friend requests from people I discuss topics with. I accept friend requests when there is some mutual enjoyment from posting.

Last edited:
They got rid of the Cinnamon donuts here.

Now that sucked....They were great.

Forum List

Back