This week in temps

The Sun has just gone thru its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

As the solar cycle heats up, and atmospheric CO2 increases, so will the Earth's temperature.

Westwall;
655 record lows vs 66 record highs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris hasn't been posting these of late (go figure) so I thought I would post one for amusement.

This week in temps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris;
Total records 2242

High Temperatures: 1106

Low Temperatures: 95

Old Rocks;
Whee.
That is quite a switch.

Sounds like a reasonable statement given the numbers. Or did you bother to notice? Perhaps your comprehension ceases past 20?

It's snowing in Ca. while the temp moderates in the east. That's the way the weather works. Meanwhile produce farmers in the south have to put up with high energy prices while their plants freeze. I blame Obama for half the problems.

It's nearly freezing here in Oakland town today.

89 percent of the stations fail to meet the National Weather Service’s own siting requirements that stations must be 30 metres away from an artificial heating or radiating/reflecting heat source. (Watts 2009)
-- Are surface temperature records reliable?

The Watts 2009 citation references this: The Heartland Institute: Is the U.S. Surface Temperature Record Reliable?

Garbage in, garbage out.

Or, when you cook the data, you can come up with "support" for any silly proposition.

Forum List

Back