This wasn't rare back in 2008...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc&feature=feedrec_grec_index]YouTube - OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS...[/ame]

For Obama Supporters...

There was a family here in Denver who's Son got to meet Obama @ School, and when 9News Interviewed them, the kid said that they supported Obama because he was going to pay their Rent...

His Parents were noddin' along with it...

That's Sad.

I wonder if any of them have figured out that none of those things are going to happen?...

Do you Think they are Angry?...

Do you Think they Blame the GOP for not letting Obama pay for everything for them?...

:)

peace...

are there any restaraunts left where i can get a hamburger rare ?

Last edited:
YouTube - OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS...

For Obama Supporters...

There was a family here in Denver who's Son got to meet Obama @ School, and when 9News Interviewed them, the kid said that they supported Obama because he was going to pay their Rent...

That's Sad.

I wonder if any of them have figured out that none of those things are going to happen?...

Do you Think they Blame the GOP for not letting Obama pay for everything for them?...

peace...

One can *ASSUME* that they are since it isn't happening...

Have a follow-up to this story? ANYONE followed up on their progress?

Are they still in the Safety net/Hammock?

Every time we come across something like this, on tv or the net, it's a black woman.

Why do they think money was all of a sudden going to vanish and be replaced with free living?

Has the black community been so conditioned that they thought this would actually occur?

Was obama actually supposed to spread his arms and mana was going to shoot forth and the bills would go away?

This is why some people want everyone to take a test before they get to vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Do you guys really want to play the "look how stupid the other side is" game? Because I'm sure I can find a bunch of "Keep the government out of my medicare" signs from tea parties.

For Obama Supporters...

That's Sad.

peace...
Just goes to show that there are some seriously stupid, gullible, ignorant people in this country........Obama can claim one thing out of this failed experiment of a presidency, he is one damn good puppet master, and master illusionist.......Jim Henson and Chris Angel would be seriously proud.

Do you guys really want to play the "look how stupid the other side is" game? Because I'm sure I can find a bunch of "Keep the government out of my medicare" signs from tea parties.

When there's a Republican in the White House again, please feel free.

The difference will be that when I'm interviewed, I'll be saying that my guy wants me to keep more of my money while your guy wants to take all of my money and give it to the morons who think he's going to pay for thier gas.

For Obama Supporters...

That's Sad.

peace...
Just goes to show that there are some seriously stupid, gullible, ignorant people in this country........Obama can claim one thing out of this failed experiment of a presidency, he is one damn good puppet master, and master illusionist.......Jim Henson and Chris Angel would be seriously proud.

I don't think Obama is pulling the strings. I don't think he is capable of original thought.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Every time we come across something like this, on tv or the net, it's a black woman.

Why do they think money was all of a sudden going to vanish and be replaced with free living?

Has the black community been so conditioned that they thought this would actually occur?

Was obama actually supposed to spread his arms and mana was going to shoot forth and the bills would go away?

Yes, the black community is highly conditioned to believe this would happen because it happens all the time. I'm good friends with a black pastor who works with black men in their teens and twenties who have been conditioned to believe the world owes them everything. He does great work, but it's excruciating. One of the hardest things to teach them is how to respect others, especially women. After that, they have to learn that they are responsible for getting a job and making a living. Unfortunately, our in-compassionate government is responsible for many of these problems because they have essentially replaced the black father with government handouts. I wish the "do-gooders" who have caused many of these problems would take a course in compassion because they have literally destroyed the black community.

For Obama Supporters...

That's Sad.

peace...

I was just commenting on this idea today.

Don't laugh.

How long do you think it will be before there is a welfare gas program?

Yes, the black community is highly conditioned to believe this would happen because it happens all the time. I'm good friends with a black pastor who works with black men in their teens and twenties who have been conditioned to believe the world owes them everything. He does great work, but it's excruciating. One of the hardest things to teach them is how to respect others, especially women. After that, they have to learn that they are responsible for getting a job and making a living. Unfortunately, our in-compassionate government is responsible for many of these problems because they have essentially replaced the black father with government handouts. I wish the "do-gooders" who have caused many of these problems would take a course in compassion because they have literally destroyed the black community.

It is very sad, but also very true. Welfare has done more to hurt then it has done to help.

It is very sad, but also very true. Welfare has done more to hurt then it has done to help.

The tide is turning, but it's still an uphill battle. Welfare reform in the 90s was a step in the right direction. The Democrat Party needs to remove institutional racism from their party platform for big changes to take place. And hopefully the "guilt-ridden" white people who caused so many problems in the first place (like Ted Kennedy) are being replaced with smarter and more compassionate people.

The tide is turning, but it's still an uphill battle. Welfare reform in the 90s was a step in the right direction. The Democrat Party needs to remove institutional racism from their party platform for big changes to take place. And hopefully the "guilt-ridden" white people who caused so many problems in the first place (like Ted Kennedy) are being replaced with smarter and more compassionate people.

I hope so. I truly believe that the blacks of the MLK days would be appalled at the hollow shadow of the dream they once held so high.

Sometimes, and any parent worth their salt will tell ya' this, tough love is the only love.

Cases in point:
When a child first discovers the cookie stash and gets caught with crumbs on their lips and half eaten cookie in their hand, the half cookie must be taken away with a logical explain as to why.

When a pre-teen daughter absolutely must have the latest fashion, and begs relentlessly for it, sometimes a parent must say that's what chores and allowences are all about.

If these people want the government to be their damn parent, then it's time the damn parent steps up and takes the cookie away, and require chore for compensation.

No more free rides, KIDDIES!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back