"This was a plot from the very beginning to frame Trump."

Barr said that Mueller does not need to testify on the 17th, as it would be a public "spectacle". Good for Barr, let the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz reports do the talking, and indicting, to the deep state.
The reason Barr said Mueller does not need to testify is that both have been told they are in violation of rule 57.7, which prohibits the dissemination of information that could prejudice the administration of justice. The lawyers for Concord Management filed an order to hold them in criminal contempt. The judge denied the motion but told Barr and Mueller to cool it.

Robert Mueller's entire case is falling apart and the entire sordid affair is going to be covered up. These people protect their own.

Inside the NSA, FBI, CIA and other intel agencies there are patriots, not saying partisans, that know misuse when they see it. I'm amazed that Binny and Johnson were not on the MSM telling their counter-narrative to the Mueller Report. I'm sure Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will find enough data and whistle-blowers to set the record straight. You may be right that a coverup happens, I'm betting that Trump, Barr, Pompeo and the Senate (Rubio, Graham et.al.) have enough clout to out the deep state coup/conspiracy.
The "real protectors" will protect whomever needs protecting....

Barr said that Mueller does not need to testify on the 17th, as it would be a public "spectacle". Good for Barr, let the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz reports do the talking, and indicting, to the deep state.
The reason Barr said Mueller does not need to testify is that both have been told they are in violation of rule 57.7, which prohibits the dissemination of information that could prejudice the administration of justice. The lawyers for Concord Management filed an order to hold them in criminal contempt. The judge denied the motion but told Barr and Mueller to cool it.

Robert Mueller's entire case is falling apart and the entire sordid affair is going to be covered up. These people protect their own.

Inside the NSA, FBI, CIA and other intel agencies there are patriots, not saying partisans, that know misuse when they see it. I'm amazed that Binny and Johnson were not on the MSM telling their counter-narrative to the Mueller Report. I'm sure Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will find enough data and whistle-blowers to set the record straight. You may be right that a coverup happens, I'm betting that Trump, Barr, Pompeo and the Senate (Rubio, Graham et.al.) have enough clout to out the deep state coup/conspiracy.
I'm amazed that you think the corporate media would entertain a counter narrative. They are trying to sell something to the American public but it damn sure isn't truth.

I'm amazed that you think the corporate media would entertain a counter narrative. They are trying to sell something to the American public but it damn sure isn't truth.

After two years of constant, frequent lies from Donald Trump the public no longer accepts the relevance of truth. Donald Trump is selling gold-painted turds as gold nuggets.

After two years of constant, frequent lies from Donald Trump the public no longer accepts the relevance of truth. Donald Trump is selling gold-painted turds as gold nuggets.
The corporate media has been selling gold painted turds as gold nuggets my entire lifetime. This is not something to be pinned solely on Trump. He isn't the disease that plagues America, he is a symptom of the disease.

And the scum on the republican side eat up whatever shit trump throws

And the scum on the republican side eat up whatever shit trump throws

Trump talks shit and the GOP lawmakers swallow the lot and beg for more.

That's a report on William Barr's now discredited summary of the Mueller Report.

We now know that Barr lied about Mueller's findings and that Mueller has said that Barr's Summary "mischaracterized" thje findings of his Report. Barr sat on Mueller's summaries and lied about them, in order to try to spin a false narrative to the American people and claim "complete exoneration".

As Mueller's Report says, Mueller could have cleared Trump if he found no evidence of any crimes, but based on his investigation, Mueller could not exonerate the President. Mueller has referred the Obstruction to Congress and his report is a roadmap to impeachment.

Mueller statement fuels calls for impeachment

Mueller is a Leftard who hates the President and always has. Personally I don't think he'll testify, the hard questions he'll face from the loyal opposition would lead to perjury and obstruction charges against him.

mueller is a life long (R).

And everyone else in the investigation were life long democrat donors….go figure.

lol... what's your point? oh i know, it's called deflection. no fed is barred from registering/voting/donating with a political party.

Meet Mueller's team: The best prosecutors in the business or 'angry Democrats'?
Trump has trashed them, but some experts say the group has an impressive track record.
By Dareh Gregor
March 23, 2019, 2:37 PM UTC

[...]
"It's probably one of the most impressive groups ever assembled for a special counsel investigation," Jim Walden, a former federal prosecutor in Brooklyn, told NBC News. "You've got a collective of prosecutors who've covered some of the most high-profile and complex investigations in the last 20 years."
[...]
The team members' specialties range from constitutional law and obstruction of justice to money laundering and cyber crimes. While they have a history of successful prosecutions, they also have a reputation for fairness, said Walden, who represents one of the witnesses in the investigation.

"Every one of these prosecutors has walked away from cases that didn't fit their criteria," Walden said. "They're doing this because they want to do the right thing."

Trump has complained that the team is made up of "some very bad and conflicted people" because 13 of them are registered Democrats, and several have made donations to Democratic candidates. Justice Department officials, however, are not supposed to ask about employees' political affiliations. Department policy prohibits "using political affiliation and may also prohibit using certain ideological affiliations in hiring and taking other personnel actions with regard to career attorneys," according to the department’s inspector general.

Mueller and the deputy attorney general who appointed him, Rod Rosenstein, are both registered Republicans.

Each team member brings a specific expertise.
{article then lists the names & their respective records}

The shit's gonna hit the fan on July 17th and Nadler, Schiff, Comey and the rest of them are gonna be standing right in front of it.

I think we should rename fat ass Nadler to "Mr. 168," due to the $168,000 he took from Jeffery Epstein...

cough up a credible unbiased link to that, toot sweet m'k?.

c'mon chop chop.

Blow me.

OpenSecrets

so where does it say he took any cash from epstein, let alone $168K?

c'mon, now.... you lied & got caught, didn't ya? gimmee a DIRECT link or do a screen shot of that there link.

lol... 'blow you' ? don't flatter yerself, you ain't got nuthin even worth considering.

That's a report on William Barr's now discredited summary of the Mueller Report.

We now know that Barr lied about Mueller's findings and that Mueller has said that Barr's Summary "mischaracterized" thje findings of his Report. Barr sat on Mueller's summaries and lied about them, in order to try to spin a false narrative to the American people and claim "complete exoneration".

As Mueller's Report says, Mueller could have cleared Trump if he found no evidence of any crimes, but based on his investigation, Mueller could not exonerate the President. Mueller has referred the Obstruction to Congress and his report is a roadmap to impeachment.

Mueller is a Leftard who hates the President and always has. Personally I don't think he'll testify, the hard questions he'll face from the loyal opposition would lead to perjury and obstruction charges against him.

And everyone else in the investigation were life long democrat donors….go figure.

More Epstein "clients."

Billionaire sex offender Epstein gave heavily to Democrats, until he didn’t

& so did donny.

Trump survived the ongoing coup attempt but now he's tired of it. He has moved on to the work at hand. So Democrats are now stuck playing with themselves, which is actually the thing they do best.

lol... what's your point? oh i know, it's called deflection. no fed is barred from registering/voting/donating with a political party.

Trump has trashed them, but some experts say the group has an impressive track record.
By Dareh Gregor

[...]
"It's probably one of the most impressive groups ever assembled for a special counsel investigation," Jim Walden, a former federal prosecutor in Brooklyn, told NBC News. "You've got a collective of prosecutors who've covered some of the most high-profile and complex investigations in the last 20 years."
[...]
The team members' specialties range from constitutional law and obstruction of justice to money laundering and cyber crimes. While they have a history of successful prosecutions, they also have a reputation for fairness, said Walden, who represents one of the witnesses in the investigation.

"Every one of these prosecutors has walked away from cases that didn't fit their criteria," Walden said. "They're doing this because they want to do the right thing."

Trump has complained that the team is made up of "some very bad and conflicted people" because 13 of them are registered Democrats, and several have made donations to Democratic candidates. Justice Department officials, however, are not supposed to ask about employees' political affiliations. Department policy prohibits "using political affiliation and may also prohibit using certain ideological affiliations in hiring and taking other personnel actions with regard to career attorneys," according to the department’s inspector general.

Mueller and the deputy attorney general who appointed him, Rod Rosenstein, are both registered Republicans.

Jeannie Rhee, a member of Mueller’s team, donated $5,400 to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign PAC Hillary for America.

Andrew Weissmann, who serves in a top post within the Justice Department’s fraud practice, is the most senior lawyer on the special counsel team, Bloomberg reported. He served as the FBI’s general counsel and the assistant director to Mueller when the special counsel was FBI director.

Before he worked at the FBI or Justice Department, Weissman worked at the law firm Jenner & Block LLP, during which he donated six times to political action committees for Obama in 2008 for a total of $4,700.

James Quarles, who served as an assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force, has donated to over a dozen Democratic PACs since the late 1980s. He was also identified by the Washington Post as a member of Mueller's team.

Starting in 1987, Quarles donated to Democratic candidate Michael Dukakis’s presidential PAC, Dukakis for President. Since then, he has also contributed in 1999 to Sen. Al Gore’s run for the presidency, then-Sen. John Kerry’s (D-Mass.) presidential bid in 2005, Obama’s presidential PAC in 2008 and 2012, and Clinton’s presidential pac Hillary for America in 2016.

Michael R. Dreeben, who serves as the Justice Department’s deputy solicitor general, is working on a part-time basis for Mueller, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The FEC database shows a donation from a Michael W. Dreeben in 2006 of $1,000 dollars to Hillary Clinton’s Senate political action committee (PAC), Friends of Hillary. But a spokesman for the special counsel said this is not the Dreeben working for Mueller, who has a different middle initial. The FEC database identifies the Dreeben who made the contribution as deputy solicitor general in the Justice Department.

Not most of the corporate media, but some of the "truth tellers". Say FXN at least, after Binny and Johnson's theories have been vetted by Barr.
Here are the top 10 conservative magazines: The Top 10 Most Informative Conservative Magazines
and the top 10 conservative news and opinion websites: Top 10 Conservative News and Opinion Websites

Then again, maybe surprise will be the best cure. If Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz blow the doors off the Mueller Report as total bullshit, that may set the stage for the 2020 election narrative. The Obama admin used the intel agencies as branches of the DNC to spy on Trump and create a deep state plot about Russian interference and Trump's colluding with the Russians.

By Dareh Gregor

[...]
[...]

Jeannie Rhee, a member of Mueller’s team, donated $5,400 to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign PAC Hillary for America.

Andrew Weissmann, who serves in a top post within the Justice Department’s fraud practice, is the most senior lawyer on the special counsel team, Bloomberg reported. He served as the FBI’s general counsel and the assistant director to Mueller when the special counsel was FBI director.

Before he worked at the FBI or Justice Department, Weissman worked at the law firm Jenner & Block LLP, during which he donated six times to political action committees for Obama in 2008 for a total of $4,700.

James Quarles, who served as an assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force, has donated to over a dozen Democratic PACs since the late 1980s. He was also identified by the Washington Post as a member of Mueller's team.

Starting in 1987, Quarles donated to Democratic candidate Michael Dukakis’s presidential PAC, Dukakis for President. Since then, he has also contributed in 1999 to Sen. Al Gore’s run for the presidency, then-Sen. John Kerry’s (D-Mass.) presidential bid in 2005, Obama’s presidential PAC in 2008 and 2012, and Clinton’s presidential pac Hillary for America in 2016.

Michael R. Dreeben, who serves as the Justice Department’s deputy solicitor general, is working on a part-time basis for Mueller, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The FEC database shows a donation from a Michael W. Dreeben in 2006 of $1,000 dollars to Hillary Clinton’s Senate political action committee (PAC), Friends of Hillary. But a spokesman for the special counsel said this is not the Dreeben working for Mueller, who has a different middle initial. The FEC database identifies the Dreeben who made the contribution as deputy solicitor general in the Justice Department.

still doesn't mean a thing. in this country, one can belong to either party, donate to either party & not only become a G man, but become prez. just ask your leader.

comey-suicide-note.jpg

The Democrats are in bed with the Deep State.
It looks that way now but think back to who was CIA director when Carter won the 76 election , and who was the fall guy for the Iran mess 3 or 4 years later ( main reason Carter lost )? Olliver North, not anyone in CIA.,...and who was VP under Reagan.
bush1980.gif

In other words, was Carter really a bad president or was he just standing in the way of a bigger agenda ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back