This war can not be won with our Military alone.

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Let me explain.

When I was 12 maybe thirteen I learned a very valuable lifelong lesson.
Some punk about 15 years old was picking on my younger brother and a few other boys. Being the oldest of our group I stepped in to end the problem. Well, this guy wasn’t just a punk, he had a record, I didn’t know that at the time. Anyway, things got heated and it was put-up or shut-up time.
I did what any fair honorable warrior would do, I put my dukes up. You know the boxing stance.

Well I’ll tell ya, this guy came at me with BOTH arms and BOTH legs, and I guess you could say I got my ass whipped. I learned that day, THERE ARE NO RULES IN A STREET FIGHT, the goal, the only goal, is to win.

Which brings me to the current WOT.

The United States does, despite what many say, follow the “rules” of war.
This, the “RULES” we follow are why we can’t win with the military alone.

In a guerilla war (or street fight), as the “war on terror” is, one must fight fire with fire, or employ total superior power. This (Power) is what Israel was doing this past month, even they were holding back, but winning.

We don’t target civilians (and shouldn't), we don’t hide weapons in populated areas, and we respect religious structures. In short we kill you honorably with the least collateral damage possible. They the enemy, focus on killing us at any cost, their goal is to win. Is ours?

IMO…WE MUST unleash the CIA, NSA, MI5, Mossad and any other Countries intelligence service that may have interest in winning this war, to infiltrate terrorist organizations and destroy them by whatever means necessary. Screw the by the “RULES” of war shit!

This IS NOT A LAW ENFORCEMENT operation, like it or not its kill or be killed. It’s time to get serious. Or as my dad always said, "Shit or get off the pot!".

Now, if you can get the liberal media to call it the way it really is..........

NY Times on Hezbollah, the 'Social Service Network'
Posted by Clay Waters on August 16, 2006 - 13:49.
John Kifner's NY Times lead story from Beirut today, "Hezbollah Leads Work To Rebuild, Gaining Stature," is depressing enough on its face without typical Times labeling slant like this:

"Hezbollah’s reputation as an efficient grass-roots social service network -- as opposed to the Lebanese government, regarded by many here as sleek men in suits doing well -- was in evidence everywhere. Young men with walkie-talkies and clipboards were in the battered Shiite neighborhoods on the southern edge of Bint Jbail, taking notes on the extent of the damage."

Typically for the Times, the word "terrorism" does not appear in this story on the terrorist group.

For more New York Times bias, visit TimesWatch.

http://newsbusters.org/node/7017

Not way off at all Mr. P, just the voice of reason, and of good common sense.

When the rest of the world figures it out, who knows, hopefully, it won't be too late.

Great post.

Forum List

Back