This video Says it ALL!

So what if they say yes they would like some Tea, you give it to them, they drink it, but the next day they tell you that they really didnt want the tea, but you made them feel frightened and could not say no to the tea?

What if they not only changed their mind a day later, but reported you to the police, "He made me drink his tea!"

And what if they say that they only agreed to drink your tea if it was Earl Gray tea, but you served them Lipton. Yes, they drank it, but it was not the tea that they agreed to, so you failed to acquire their consent?

Etc.

:)

Great video and message but a true sex predator wouldn't care to side it. Odds are they already know that forcing sex on someone else is wrong. They just don't care.

However, the party of the Groping Old Perverts will then run them for the Senate, even when the party that didn't want it was 14 years old. And the 'Conservatives' on this board will fully back them.

However, the party of the Groping Old Perverts will then run them for the Senate, even when the party that didn't want it was 14 years old. And the 'Conservatives' on this board will fully back them.

Kind of like you boy, wiener eh? Better watch them glass houses olfraud, they come back and bite you in the ass everytime...

That's why i didn't say it was a Dem or repub issue, it is an ELITIST asshole issue. Leave it to a partisan doofus like you to try and bring politics into it. Especially when it is the dem Party that seems to be breaking the law the most.

So simple even a elitist prick should be able to understand....

Well make mine Darjeeling :smoke:

upload_2017-12-5_0-8-55.png

What if they want coffee?

^^^^ If they want coffee probably that means they are a nymphomaniac or a male slut. If they want hot chocolate that means they are obviously a Snowflake faggot and should be avoided.

Forum List

Back