this vacation is the bomb

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
Greetings From the Most Bombed Place on Earth

It's located north of Las Vegas. Those who visit can't take pictures or bring their cell phones.

But the government recently allowed rare access to the area known as the "Most Bombed Place on Earth."

It's the Nevada Test Site.

Tourists come from all over. Many wait months, even years to board a tour bus for the 65-mile ride.

Between 1951 and 1992, the U.S. government tested 928 nuclear bombs on this controversial area the size of Rhode Island.

Greetings From the Most Bombed Place on Earth | NBC Los Angeles

watch the videos, i only watched one, informative and interesting. in the video i watched, there was a 70 something veteran of those who watched the early "a bombs" up close. the size of the crater is amazing. i would go, but i don't think my short attention span could stand waiting that long to get approved or whatever it is that allows you to board that bus....

i would...

are you saying that the tour guides and the US government are lying about the possibility of radioactive contamination?

no, i know they are lying.. i am referring to the type of person who would want to go there to begin with....i would rather go to the skywalk

skywalk?

i've been to the south pacific, many parts of canada, the east coast, of course all ove the west coast. never been to a nuke zone. to a spot where the "evil" bomb has been dropped. i recently read an article that interviewed a japanese survivor of not just one of our bombs, but both.

i've never seen a ground zero. and to see that crater, that looked like a meteor crater, would be interesting. history....well, i admit to being a history nerd. but the history of it, assuming no cancer stuff left over, which, why do you think they are lying?

Forum List

Back