“This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Mac Slavo
July 11, 2013

In preparation for the possibility of an acquittal of George Zimmerman, The New Black Panther Party has reportedly begun a mobilization campaign to target white communities.

According to a recent post on Sodahead, leader Samir Shabazz and the New Black Panthers are preparing to take the fight directly to those guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin – white people living in suburbs all over America.

“This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.”

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Panthers: "This Time We're Going Out To Whitey's Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community"

Hmm..., I wonder if Obama/Holder will give them a pass if they carry out their threat.

Thats some funny shit right there!
This time we're not gonna burn down our own neighborhoods. LOL
Like it was a good idea the first time?
Just make sure you give directions to the white neighborhood in cursive. It's like code to idiots like this.

By Mac Slavo
July 11, 2013

In preparation for the possibility of an acquittal of George Zimmerman, The New Black Panther Party has reportedly begun a mobilization campaign to target white communities.

According to a recent post on Sodahead, leader Samir Shabazz and the New Black Panthers are preparing to take the fight directly to those guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin – white people living in suburbs all over America.

“This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.”

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Panthers: "This Time We're Going Out To Whitey's Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community"

Hmm..., I wonder if Obama/Holder will give them a pass if they carry out their threat.

cool

They might get a rude surprise. And they are pretty fucking stupid to be announcing what they plan to do. Nothing like warning those you intend to harm with a heads up.

I had to laugh at the "this time" cmment. What a doofus tard.

Hey..what would happen if a grand wizard of the KKK made a vid that said "In preparation for the possibility of an conviction of George Zimmerman, The KKK has reportedly begun a mobilization campaign to target black communities.

According to a recent post on Sodahead, Grand Wizard Creepy Ass Crackers are preparing to take the fight directly to those guilty of convicting George Zimmerman – black people living in suburbs all over America."

Think that would be ignored by Homeland Security or the FBI?

Let them come. Its about time this country had the race war thats been boiling for years. White people are tired of footing the bill for these low class leeches that think we owe them something.

So come to our hood and find out there all those legally owned guns in America are. In the hands of white people.

Personally, I am fed up being blamed for something my family and ancestors never did. Own another human being.

I am tired of being told I have it better because I am white. If that were true, I damn sure be where I am now, barely making it with no job, no prospects of a job, denied SSI because they say I can work althouth my body says otherwise, and in general, being like everyone else struggling no matter the color of their skin.

I am tired of assholes like Sharpton and Jackson preaching the exact opposite of what Martin Luther King preached.

I'm just tired. So bring it, says I. And get a rude awakening.

And to the blacks that think these idiots are an insult to their race...I applaud you.

Last edited:
Frankly, I am fed up with a black demographic who uses the past to force themselves on people, in places, or for the attainment of things. The term race is like an unlimited magazine of bullets. Just spraying it in any direction they choose, to purify racism from the world.

I'm tired of black people always playing the victim. In their so called victimhood, they are victimizing the rest of America, blaming the white man for their failure. America isn't black or white, it's grey.

The black man is the beast or, man of lawlessness spoken of in the Bible.
He is the Adversary; the Accuser of the white man.
The fact of the matter is that we white Americans gave our nation to the beast, and we therefore deserve everything he does to us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back