This time next year........will we be nearer to impeachment?

Next year, the entire House is p for election.

So far, they have voted for protecting banks from liability for fucking over their customers ( i.e. voters). They will have handed trillions to corporations & wealthy people while taking away local tax deductions & whacking their 401ks (even though they will not put these cuts into effect until 2019.). They will have gone though an expensive, dirty, mud slinging primary against Breitbart candidates. They will be running without doing anything about healthcare except make policies more expensive thanks to Trump. They will earn the ire of party members tired of another year investigating already debunked claims against Hillary. The truth of the Puerto Rico failures will be evident. The Niger "Benghazi" in full bloom. More Russian ties coming out. Then the "bernie" effect in the all when those who primary candidate lost will just stay home.

If Republicans lose 28 House seats & 4 Senate seats, impeachment.

And the impeachable offense would be?

would appear some people feel you dont need a reason just enough votes.

Well, while technically that's true, I don't see the regressives getting 67 votes in the senate on BS.

So far, they have voted for protecting banks from liability for fucking over their customers ( i.e. voters). They will have handed trillions to corporations & wealthy people while taking away local tax deductions & whacking their 401ks (even though they will not put these cuts into effect until 2019.). They will have gone though an expensive, dirty, mud slinging primary against Breitbart candidates. They will be running without doing anything about healthcare except make policies more expensive thanks to Trump. They will earn the ire of party members tired of another year investigating already debunked claims against Hillary. The truth of the Puerto Rico failures will be evident. The Niger "Benghazi" in full bloom. More Russian ties coming out. Then the "bernie" effect in the all when those who primary candidate lost will just stay home.

Well, while technically that's true, I don't see the regressives getting 67 votes in the senate on BS.

i don't either.

but then again the OP has a trump-hate stick shoved up his ass so he lives and breathes "the dream" and doesn't seem happy unless he's flogging us with his ass full of hate sticks.

i don't either.

but then again the OP has a trump-hate stick shoved up his ass so he lives and breathes "the dream" and doesn't seem happy unless he's flogging us with his ass full of hate sticks.

This from a Trumpette who believes everything Trump says.

Impeachment only requires a majority vote in the House.

Once the House impeaches a President, then the Senate holds a trial, and it takes a two-thirds majority to convict.

But...if the Democrats take the House next year, all those Democrats will vote for Trump's impeachment AFTER planet Nibiru crashes into the moon.

Impeachment only requires a majority vote in the House.

Once the House impeaches a President, then the Senate holds a trial, and it takes a two-thirds majority to convict.

But...if the Democrats take the House next year, all those Democrats will vote for Trump's impeachment AFTER planet Nibiru crashes into the moon.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say you agree?

Leave it like it is

Let Trump be a millstone around his parties neck

Forum List

Back