This time next week

Hows that recall coming?

How's November 6th coming?

Looking like a bad day to be an Incumbent.

Can you name a poll that does not over sample Democrats by 8 Points that has Obama over 50%?

have you seen how Romney is doing with Independents? Have you seen how far behind Obama is compared to this time last time in early Voting?

I don't know Romney is going to win, But I sure as shit don't think Obama is a shoe as you clearly do.

Romney will be irrelevant.

Thank goodness.

One thing is for sure, if you are wrong you will go into hiding. While if I am wrong, I will be right here unafraid.

lol

I have been here longer than you.

And I will probably be here after you are gone.

Lol who by a whole Month.

If your Hero Obama wins on Tue, I will be right here holding his fucking feet to the fire, and if Romney wins I will do the same to him. Unlike you who thinks your guy is a saint that is above Criticism and only Republicans can do wrong.

lol

Last edited:
Hows that recall coming?

Looking like a bad day to be an Incumbent.

Can you name a poll that does not over sample Democrats by 8 Points that has Obama over 50%?

have you seen how Romney is doing with Independents? Have you seen how far behind Obama is compared to this time last time in early Voting?

I don't know Romney is going to win, But I sure as shit don't think Obama is a shoe as you clearly do.

what kind of shoe? Sneaker? Shit kickers?

just have your excuses ready.

One thing is for sure, if you are wrong you will go into hiding. While if I am wrong, I will be right here unafraid.

lol

I have been here longer than you.

And I will probably be here after you are gone.

Lol who by a whole Month.

If your Hero Obama wins on Tue, I will be right here holding his fucking feet to the fire, and if Romney wins I will do the same to him. Unlike you who thinks your guy is a saint that is above Criticism and only Republicans can do wrong.

lol

Obama has been too soft of Republicans.

I'm looking forward to the kicking and screaming.

They stole the election!
the Dems cheated! fucking bullshit, Romney is the real president, not that Kenyan Muslim!
I'm moving to Canada! (nobody tell them about Canada. Let them be surprised.)

This is the amusing part of watching the stubborn backwards thinking masses slip further and further in to irrelevance. The anger and the angst.

LOL, replace Romney for Bush and you described the liberals when Bush won the second term.. how amazing you predict what liberals will do when OBama loses

Not soon enough!!
I can hardly wait until election day is behind us...the stress is wayyy too much for some and the trolls are irritating to say the least.

Posters on the board who were 'friends' have become frienemies.

I look forward to the day when we, once again, can be somewhat respectful to each other.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back