This time I really mean it.

Thought so thread writer and I should of said businesses not stores*
I really mean it - we are going back to smaller government regardless hopefully by vote but seriously we can't even try funding this it doesn't matter what liberals want its impossible to afford. We are collapsing because of liberal policies and their scummy unions

Last edited:
You're trying to push an elephants ass through a pin hole. But fine here you go.
At a glance, the following were among Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's 2008 campaign promises to repair the U.S. economy for middle-class Americans.

Obama Campaign Promises: The Economy for Middle-Class Americans

Obama's 12-Point Plan to Repair the U.S. Economy - Summary, Obama 12-Point Economic Plan
Don't be stupid just got pawn

By an article that has no date, no supporting links and actually circles back on itself?

Hardly.

Stop being stupid

I really mean it - we are going back to smaller government regardless hopefully by vote but seriously we can't keep fund this anymore it doesn't matter what liberals want its impossible to fnd we are collapsing because of liberal policies and their scummy unions

100% false.

Our debt level and deficits right now are not crushing us. They are not hurting the economy. There is simply no reason not to borrow money and get the country going again.

I really mean it - we are going back to smaller government regardless hopefully by vote but seriously we can't keep fund this anymore it doesn't matter what liberals want its impossible to fnd we are collapsing because of liberal policies and their scummy unions

100% false.

Our debt level and deficits right now are not crushing us. They are not hurting the economy. There is simply no reason not to borrow money and get the country going again.

You are a blind man sir. Fools like you are leading this country to Collapse.

Economy

Obama’s Fiscal Policy.pdf

Mortgage Fact Sheet.pdf

A RESCUE PLAN FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS.pdf

Blatant Reality » Blog Archive » Complete List of Obama’s 2008 Campaign Promises

Over the course of this campaign Barack Obama has championed ideas to address these
problems. Today he is announcing a comprehensive four-part rescue plan for the middle class
that builds on his existing proposals and adds new ways to directly address our economy’s
rapidly evolving problems:
1. Immediate Action to Create Good Jobs in America
2. Immediate Relief for Struggling Families
3. Direct, Immediate Assistance for Homeowners, Not A Bailout for Irresponsible
Mortgage Lenders
4. A Rapid, Aggressive Response to Our Financial Crisis, Using All the Tools We Have
http://blatantreality.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/a-rescue-plan-for-the-middle-class.pdf

At a Glance
Restore Fiscal Discipline in Congress Obama will reinstate pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) budget rules, so that new spending or tax cuts are paid for by spending cuts or new revenue elsewhere.
Cut Pork Barrel Spending Obama will cut skyrocketing pork barrel spending projects by forcing more transparency about who is requesting projects and what the projects would accomplish before Congress votes to approve them.
Cut Down on Tax Haven and Tax Shelter Abuse Obama will build on his bipartisan work to penalize companies that abuse the tax code and stop the use of tax havens.
Repeal Bush Tax Cuts for the Wealthy Obama is committed to repealing the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.

http://blatantreality.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/obamapolicy_fiscal.pdf

too bad the Obama Administration did not follow the Republican script after the 2008 elections - either in curtailing the Great Recession or exemplified by legislation as the ACA.

and a stronger majority continues to build for the future.

Don't be stupid just got pawn

By an article that has no date, no supporting links and actually circles back on itself?

Hardly.

Stop being stupid

The #1 over riding reason Barack Obama was elected was to end the fighting in Iraq and bring our troops home. That's it. That's the #1 reason. The stock market crashed and the economy tanked so close to the election that it was really a non-issue at the time. Claiming it was anything more is just dishonest.

Hardly.

Stop being stupid

The #1 over riding reason Barack Obama was elected was to end the fighting in Iraq and bring our troops home. That's it. That's the #1 reason. The stock market crashed and the economy tanked so close to the election that it was really a non-issue at the time. Claiming it was anything more is just dishonest.

Are the troops home from Iraq?or are they still in and around Iraq?

The stock market crashed and the economy tanked so close to the election that it was really a non-issue at the time. Claiming it was anything more is just dishonest

The economy started tanking in 2007 and was in free fall in early 2008.

But do keep lying that obama did not promise to get the economy going back from the brink and out of the ditch.

Stop being stupid

The stock market crashed and the economy tanked so close to the election that it was really a non-issue at the time. Claiming it was anything more is just dishonest

But do keep lying that obama did not promise to get the economy going back from the brink and out of the ditch.

I never said he didn't make promises about pulling the economy back from the brink. Obviously he did. My point is it was not a part of his campaign and it was not the reason he was elected. We did not vote him to create jobs. We voted him because of Iraq and to some extent health care. Not jobs, like you guys are trying to claim now.

Oops fixed post* lol don't be stupid we are close to collapse life is no joke, things change, responsibility ensues etc....

I never said he didn't make promises about pulling the economy back from the brink. Obviously he did. My point is it was not a part of his campaign and it was not the reason he was elected. We did not vote him to create jobs. We voted him because of Iraq and to some extent health care. Not jobs, like you guys are trying to claim now.

Here is a link to every campaign promise obama made

A day before the election, I decided to download every single Fact Sheet I could find on Barack Obama’s campaign website to have a record of the billions of campaign promises made that he won’t be able to fulfill. I never uploaded them here because all of the promises were still up and easily accessible on BarackObama.com for a while after the election.

Now, however, I discovered that they aren’t easily accessible on his site so below is the complete lists every.pdf Fact Sheet that was on his website a day before the election.

You may notice that some Fact Sheets have seemingly two copies below. I purposely did this because those PDF’s appeared in two separate places on BarackObama.com with two separate file names.

Blatant Reality » Blog Archive » Complete List of Obama’s 2008 Campaign Promises
The economy was part of his campaign.

Let me give you a clue since you seem to be fresh out.

Obama has been in office for 3.5 years. ALL of that time the economy was bad, unemployment has been up, and the middle class has suffered. Here it is 3.5 years later and he tells us if we give him a 2nd term he will do it this time.

You might believe that bull shit, but we do not.

he wants to reduce the defecit

I can't believe lightning does not strike him down when he says that.

lol

I mean are you for real, Might as well be a Rapist who is actively raping you, and whispers in your ear, "I want to stop Rapping you" Then just keeps on thrusting away.

"I want to stop Rapping you" Then just keeps on thrusting away

Yeah....just give me four more years to accomplish my goals....:mad:

Here is a link to every campaign promise obama made

A day before the election, I decided to download every single Fact Sheet I could find on Barack Obama’s campaign website to have a record of the billions of campaign promises made that he won’t be able to fulfill. I never uploaded them here because all of the promises were still up and easily accessible on BarackObama.com for a while after the election.

Now, however, I discovered that they aren’t easily accessible on his site so below is the complete lists every.pdf Fact Sheet that was on his website a day before the election.

You may notice that some Fact Sheets have seemingly two copies below. I purposely did this because those PDF’s appeared in two separate places on BarackObama.com with two separate file names.

The economy was part of his campaign.

DBS doesn't give a shit. He's going to vote for mediocrity and failure that is Obama and the DNC Statists because he's just wired that way and can't THINK for himself.

Obama's been in office 3.5 years and education in this country has been poor long before that. Yet Obama wants to throw a billion dollars at the problem.

"I really mean it THIS time!"

Forum List

Back